UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a whole host of reasons - she’s concerned for the future of her and family if he’s caught, she’s scared of him/subjected to abuse. Her help (to whatever degree) doesn’t necessarily mean the crime is any “lesser” in severity/malice.

I agree with all you've said. It's the kerb SOC focus that leads me to think RTA too. Nothing surprises me on here anymore though.

If you consider the location of deal, 84 miles from central London, it would be surprising if this was a location you would commute to on a daily basis even if the suspect is based at a South London station. It’s too far for a daily commute for most people which might suggest the house is not where the suspect lives day to day

Many commuters do longer than that. Hour and a half by train into London.

I’m pretty sure that as police you aren’t allowed to be “based/stationed” within the borough in which you live. I know when a friend was in the process of becoming an officer she had to name 3 preference locations but it couldn’t be her home borough.
That being said a high number of people of all age groups commute from Kent into different parts of London for a variety of jobs, some even commute as far as the East Sussex coast

Are you sure on that? I can't find anywhere called Capital Hill Club in South London, but I found a news article on the case which had an image of Capitol Hill Club in USA in reference to another news article on FBI case of some sort.
Yes you’re right and others also pointed this out - I’ve deleted the post now as it was clearly a red herring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE