UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is absolutely disgusting. I can’t even look at his face. I don’t want to cast aspersions but he look like a nasty piece of work, the sort of man who might get violent. Perhaps a previous relationship was abusive and Sarah decided to leave? She seemed to be happy with her current boyfriend, enough to call him on the way home and arrange to meet him the next day. It’s sad to think she may have been in a good place in her life and then this happened to her. Whatever happened, it doesn’t seem to be good.

I left this thread at page 16 last night and read every page just now in a state of shock. This is all so horrific and I feel so much for Sarah’s family, friends and boyfriend.

@thedukelenuke that is not verified MSM. Please remove. We don't want thread closed.

WS TOS

On another note, approved MSM means publications such as major newspapers, not social media discussion groups like nappyvalleynet.

Also, random social media accounts are not approved sources.

I’m pretty sure that as police you aren’t allowed to be “based/stationed” within the borough in which you live. I know when a friend was in the process of becoming an officer she had to name 3 preference locations but it couldn’t be her home borough.
That being said a high number of people of all age groups commute from Kent into different parts of London for a variety of jobs, some even commute as far as the East Sussex coast
It's quite the opposite, recruits are preferred to live within the areas they serve.

The Sun is reporting he was a Westminster borough based officer though

Posting for info (TOS)

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

It is clear in there that we can’t get around the rules by saying “can’t link it because of TOS but here is what it says anyway”.

Not being funny, just want the thread to stay open and us to be able to trust the info on WS - there are plenty of other places to go for dodgy info after all :D :p

It’s pretty horrifying that this could be best case scenario. I hope this police officer did nothing to intentionally hurt poor Sarah, he was just a selfish piece of **** that valued his own life over hers. I pray that this or something similar is the case.

Whilst I appreciate we are all thinking of something nefarious and planned, could it instead be a vehicle hit and run with panic for the future of your job, so make the evidence disappear? Can such a thing happen with little noise and not captured by witness or camera? Seems highly unlikely but then strange things happen. Its all very bizarre. JMO MOO

This is absolutely disgusting. I can’t even look at his face. I don’t want to cast aspersions but he look like a nasty piece of work, the sort of man who might get violent. Perhaps a previous relationship was abusive and Sarah decided to leave? She seemed to be happy with her current boyfriend, enough to call him on the way home and arrange to meet him the next day. It’s sad to think she may have been in a good place in her life and then this happened to her. Whatever happened, it doesn’t seem to be good.

I left this thread at page 16 last night and read every page just now in a state of shock. This is all so horrific and I feel so much for Sarah’s family, friends and boyfriend.

There's nothing to suggest Sarah knew this man is there? I think he was on the lookout for a random victim personally.

His family all live in Kent so I think it’s fair to assume that’s his home. From the size of his house in Kent, it’s unlikely he can afford a second home. Lots of people commute and as a policeman he’s probably doing unusual shifts so avoids rush hour.

A theory- his car isn't on poynder at all. He's parked in one of the streets that run off it and walked to the main road and flashed his badge at SE, told her its too cold for her to be walking and he's happy to drop her home on his way back to the station. He leads her to his car, and once she's inside, he can get out of there without the cameras seeing anything.

Good point. Possibly using covid and out of area laws or somesuch

"
Forensics sent to search residential flat in Clapham"

Suggests they've gone back to a flat in Clapham. Bit sketchy info as it links to last night's search atm.

Live updates on Sarah Everard disappearance as police search Kent woodland
Surely she wouldn’t have went back with a man like that willingly? Maybe it’s just me but I’m the same age as Sarah and he creeps me out and I absolutely wouldn’t look at him twice not only looks wise but also age difference.

Posting for info (TOS)

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

It is clear in there that we can’t get around the rules by saying “can’t link it because of TOS but here is what it says anyway”.

Not being funny, just want the thread to stay open and us to be able to trust the info on WS - there are plenty of other places to go for dodgy info after all :D :p

which is what i was saying plus that random twitter account got the name wrong and the address ..

“The Sun can reveal he is an armed officer based in Westminster - whose work saw him provide protection at major public events attended by senior members of the Royal Family.

PC Couzens is thought to have been a late entrant to the police, joining around 10 years after previously working at a family garage repairs business in Dover.” https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14294370/sarah-everard-police-search-home-wayne-couzens/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE