UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[[/QUOTE]
Yes, I've been thinking about the possibility that he may have been SE's ex BF. and was possibly jealous of a new relationship.

Perhaps this info was given to LE from the fam.

Maybe SE had reported some previous harassment and it threatened his job in some way.

That would have made it a more 'complex' investigation.

That could be the motive.

JMO

Yes! You've cracked it. That sits with me. I agree. That explains the complex bit. Have they been looking for the officer and finally they found him hiding in Kent. They weren't going to say they had a suspect in mind until they had traced him as he is one of their own and it would cause concern with the public. I think you have this spot on. It makes sense to me now.

No offence to the poster who told the story about Twitter and the police phone call but I’m sceptical that it happened exactly the way described. I saw an exchange on Twitter that looked very much like the one mentioned but it was all quite normal. Plus the only thing I’ve ever heard about police getting info from Twitter is that it’s a massive pain in the neck and takes time. I can’t see them handing over a number like that, not in that situation, and not in the space of a few hours or whatever it was. Perhaps just an awkwardly described tale.

Well if it was made up then they are going to be very shocked at the news this morning. If it wasn't made up then hopefully they will come back here and talk to us about it. JMO MOO

Serving officer and father-of-two, 48, arrested over Sarah Everard

The officer - who was never involved in the search himself - was arrested just before midnight last night at his home in Deal, Kent.

Another woman, was also arrested at their £200,000 property, near to woodland where police are currently scouring for Ms Everard.

Mr Couzens previously worked at BCB Dover garage and bodyshop, which closed down after owner and his father Ray retired in 2015.

At the time the garage shut the officer, who had worked there for 20 years, had spoken of his sadness at the end of the family firm.

He said of his father: 'He would have really loved one of us to take over but he totally understands.

'Things have to come to an end. I am devastated, I was there for 20 years myself.

'We've grown up with my dad always being there. It's a huge part of our lives. An [sic] family institution."

Serving Met Police officer and former mechanic, 48, arrested over disappearance of Sarah Everard | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Yes! You've cracked it. That sits with me. I agree. That explains the complex bit. Have they been looking for the officer and finally they found him hiding in Kent. They weren't going to say they had a suspect in mind until they had traced him as he is one of their own and it would cause concern with the public. I think you have this spot on. It makes sense to me now.

He’s fifteen years older than her and lives hours away, I don’t think this is an ex. Perhaps he’s come in contact with her when she’s previously reported a crime and she’s felt he’s been too involved, and mentioned it to friends though?

Yes! You've cracked it. That sits with me. I agree. That explains the complex bit. Have they been looking for the officer and finally they found him hiding in Kent. They weren't going to say they had a suspect in mind until they had traced him as he is one of their own and it would cause concern with the public. I think you have this spot on. It makes sense to me now.[/QUOTE]

They used the word complex on day 1 or 2 and everyone said not to read anything into it

I really don't think they knew they were looking for a police officer but not which one it was. How could that be?

What does Sarah’s current boyfriend look like? I know you can’t judge people on appearance but I wouldn’t have paired Sarah with the likes of Wayne Couzens. She seemed very quiet and reserved. Of course, anyone can lead a double life though. I don’t think she is romantically connected to Couzens IMO.

This LinkedIn profile matches the details for the Wayne Couzens who worked in BCB before it closed? No profile update re: job but posts from a few months ago which state he lives in Kent.

Attachments

• EF06760B-53A2-48E0-979B-9AA0B055DA52.png
    EF06760B-53A2-48E0-979B-9AA0B055DA52.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 325
Serving officer and father-of-two, 48, arrested over Sarah Everard

The officer - who was never involved in the search himself - was arrested just before midnight last night at his home in Deal, Kent.

Another woman, was also arrested at their £200,000 property, near to woodland where police are currently scouring for Ms Everard.

Mr Couzens previously worked at BCB Dover garage and bodyshop, which closed down after owner and his father Ray retired in 2015.

At the time the garage shut the officer, who had worked there for 20 years, had spoken of his sadness at the end of the family firm.

He said of his father: 'He would have really loved one of us to take over but he totally understands.

'Things have to come to an end. I am devastated, I was there for 20 years myself.

'We've grown up with my dad always being there. It's a huge part of our lives. An family institution."

Serving Met Police officer and former mechanic, 48, arrested over disappearance of Sarah Everard | Daily Mail Online
That is very interesting. JMO

What does Sarah’s current boyfriend look like? I know you can’t judge people on appearance but I wouldn’t have paired Sarah with the likes of Wayne Couzens. She seemed very quiet and reserved. Of course, anyone can lead a double life though. I don’t think she is romantically connected to Couzens IMO.

Not like him, no real connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member