UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article says the Dad found out about the arrest of PO through the media. That's heartbreaking.

"
Her stunned uncle Nicholas told MailOnline: 'It's shocking and very upsetting. We were not expecting a development like this and it's difficult to make sense of it.

'I found out that a police officer had been arrested through the media last night. I spoke to my brother straight away and he was as shocked as me.

"

Or it could read "when I spoke to him regarding this news, we both agreed it was shocking".

I don't think this explicitly implies the next of kin weren't informed before media announcement. IMO.

i believe the ‘end of road’ article says another family member also joined the force. Maybe they flatshare for work? Or he flatshares with a colleague on work days.

If I read it correctly, he had only been with the police for six years. I am wondering if he is a member of a gun club and was introduced to LE on the basis of his skill there by another member who works for LE?

You have to do 2 years minimum as a Police officer before they give you the toys after you do the training to my knowledge. You need good references from senior officers and a good record. Doesn't matter if you're ex SAS or a member of a gun club.

This article says the Dad found out about the arrest of PO through the media. That's heartbreaking.

"
Her stunned uncle Nicholas told MailOnline: 'It's shocking and very upsetting. We were not expecting a development like this and it's difficult to make sense of it.

'I found out that a police officer had been arrested through the media last night. I spoke to my brother straight away and he was as shocked as me.

"

That could be a poorly worded quote, he might mean that the dad was shocked it was a police officer rather than shocked he'd found out through the media

Wouldn't there be a FLO keeping the immediate family in the loop as far as they can - based only on books and TV I admit

Lets not go down the "he looks like" route please. Not credible. Can't judge character off looks. E.g. no one marries someone "who looks like a murderer" and yet (unrelated to this case) husbands kill their wives...

I agree! It is isn't right to start judging people on how they look. Good looking/charming people can also be evil.

Or it could read "when I spoke to him regarding this news, we both agreed it was shocking".

I don't think this explicitly implies the next of kin weren't informed before media announcement. IMO.
The uncle could have seen it on social media / Twitter before the family were told too.

I agree, this is a fairly long commute for a police officer, but by no means an unrealistic commute into London. I don’t know if commenters saying otherwise are not in London and just looking at a map and guessing it is not doable on a daily basis, but plenty of people do this or comparable journeys.
I used to commute into london every day by train - 2.5 hours or more each way.

Deal is a very long way to drive an individual who is unrestrained and unwilling, which implies that she is either comfortable travelling in the car, is unable to struggle or resist, or perhaps the vehicle stops well before Deal.

It's very possible the incident happened in a remote spot outside London, he could have hidden evidence closer to home at the disused paintball business, but being in the police force he is clearly forensically aware and its more likely in my opinion she has been disposed of in a body of water on route.
I read that Sarah used to be a mechanic? Bit of a leap but might be some connection

Plot twist...SE was secretly a mechanic...where on earth did you read that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE