UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that rather than assisting the offender (in a physical sense) a wife may give a false alibi by, for example, saying her husband arrived home earlier than he did etc...?

EDIT: Sorry, quoted wrong OP. Correct post quoted downthread.

Could be a whole host of reasons - she’s concerned for the future of her and family if he’s caught, she’s scared of him/subjected to abuse. Her help (to whatever degree) doesn’t necessarily mean the crime is any “lesser” in severity/malice.

Not sure a picture from 300 First St SE, Washington, DC 20003, United States is her
Ah is that where it is? My apologies then - random thing to share on a tweet about SE! Ignore that then - thanks
It’s not at the right time and actually seems to not be in this country
yes sorry, I posted in haste obviously - will delete so as not to derail

The only reason I could think of why a wife would assist an offender is a RTA . I could be wrong though as nothing surprises me after following cases on here.

Thinking of sarah and her loved ones, what a horrible ordeal they must be going through right now.

Could be a whole host of reasons - she’s concerned for the future of her and family if he’s caught, she’s scared of him/subjected to abuse. Her help (to whatever degree) doesn’t necessarily mean the crime is any “lesser” in severity/malice.

If you consider the location of deal, 84 miles from central London, it would be surprising if this was a location you would commute to on a daily basis even if the suspect is based at a South London station. It’s too far for a daily commute for most people which might suggest the house is not where the suspect lives day to day
Plenty of officers don't live in London. They're all far flung and get the train in from all-over. Police officers also get a travel allowance up to a certain distance outside of London.

Could it be that rather than assisting the offender (in a physical sense) a wife may give a false alibi by, for example, saying her husband arrived home earlier than he did etc...?
To be clear - she has been arrested on 'suspicion'. It does not mean that she has done anything at all. If reports are correct and it is husband and wife, then I would say that both arrests are sensible to enable the investigation to proceed quickly.

Someone - not an official source so won’t link - but found via a search of ‘Sarah Everard Missing’ has just tweeted a cctv still of someone walking past somewhere called the Capitol Hill Club - inference is that this is SE.

It’s not an image I’ve seen before - but the figure in the second CCTV still I’ve commented on above (two people walking together) looks like the same person. Which would suggest not RTA but being met/intercepted by someone.

Are you sure on that? I can't find anywhere called Capital Hill Club in South London, but I found a news article on the case which had an image of Capitol Hill Club in USA in reference to another news article on FBI case of some sort.

If you consider the location of deal, 84 miles from central London, it would be surprising if this was a location you would commute to on a daily basis even if the suspect is based at a South London station. It’s too far for a daily commute for most people which might suggest the house is not where the suspect lives day to day

People make this length of commute daily. Not
in lockdown, but usually it wouldn’t be uncommon for people to travel that far into London.

50% of Met police live outside of London and news reports are suggesting that this location is his family home.

Plenty of officers don't live in London. They're all far flung and get the train in from all-over. Police officers also get a travel allowance up to a certain distance outside of London.

Agree with this. He could be in the process of location change, on a secondment to another force. He may not want to live in the area he works. There are loads of possibilities

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member