Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - there probably isn’t enough evidence right now for rape. Feel sick as I say this but if a body was destroyed enough e.g. burnt maybe no immediate evidence of that. Forensics can work miracles though so maybe there will be something in time and this will be added as a further charge.

With regards the rallies/demonstrations - I know this might be an unpopular opinion and I don’t disagree with championing women’s rights to be safe but we are still in a pandemic. Large groups should not be gathering however socially distanced. I’ve lost two family members very suddenly to covid. Plus the police are being suggested on one hand of not doing their jobs to ensure women are safe but then can not do their jobs properly by taking covid regs seriously. I feel a bit for them at the moment they can’t win......

IMO - there probably isn’t enough evidence right now for rape. Feel sick as I say this but if a body was destroyed enough e.g. burnt maybe no immediate evidence of that. Forensics can work miracles though so maybe there will be something in time and this will be added as a further charge.

With regards the rallies/demonstrations - I know this might be an unpopular opinion and I don’t disagree with championing women’s rights to be safe but we are still in a pandemic. Large groups should not be gathering however socially distanced. I’ve lost two family members very suddenly to covid. Plus the police are being suggested on one hand of not doing their jobs to ensure women are safe but then can not do their jobs properly by taking covid regs seriously. I feel a bit for them at the moment they can’t win......

Its unlikely the footage showed anything untoward between Sarah and WC as the investigation would have taken a drastic turn earlier in her disappearance.

Yes I appreciate that but verified expert Otto just said the below, which would suggest that the actual abduction was caught on a doorbell cam:-

Former police officer Wayne was identified by street level doorbell cameras at the time that Sarah was abducted. He was the last person to see Sarah alive.

How long was it before Sarah's disappearance was understood as an abduction? The reason that this is an international story is because a police officer is the culprit.

I'm curious how long she was alive after abduction, how many hours between police recognizing this as a serious situation, and how many hours before police started looking - and no, this is not a racist issue.

Did someone forget to press the close thread button :p

Will we find out today what the plea is? Apologies if this has been covered the site isn't loading very well for me this morning

No, nothing today. He will confirm his name, DOB and address and be referred to Crown Court - which will probably be within the next week. I wouldnt be surprised, given the high profile of the case, for him to go to Crown on Monday.

ETA see Post 336 From Mrazda71 for complete timescale of what happens now

Good morning @LeopardLeotard I hope you enjoyed your Irish coffee and rest yesterday! I’m very intrigued by this property down the road. Does this give them access at the back to something they can’t access from elsewhere? I can’t think why they’d repeatedly be going in there. Unless the occupants are somehow connected or related to WC.

MOO.
Surely its the closest available house with someone willing to have volumes of police trooping though their house? Or far enough away not to destroy evidence that he may not have chucked/disposed of at the back of his own house? JMO

Former police officer Wayne was identified by street level doorbell cameras at the time that Sarah was abducted. He was the last person to see Sarah alive.

How long was it before Sarah's disappearance was understood as an abduction? The reason that this is an international story is because a police officer is the culprit.

I'm curious how long she was alive after abduction, how many hours between police recognizing this as a serious situation, and how many hours before police started looking - and no, this is not a racist issue.

Oh I haven't seen that information before - can I be the really irritating person and ask you to provide the link, it would be very useful to read. thanks.

When was it confirmed that WC was identified by the doorway footage? I'd missed that, surely they must mean his car was identified, how would they so quickly be able to identify him? The threads have had numerous instances of men fitting his description wanted all over London and the South, I'm amazed they could identify him so quickly

That does explain why the footage wasn't realise though so good to have than answered

JMO

Yes I appreciate that but verified expert Otto just said the below, which would suggest that the actual abduction was caught on a doorbell cam:-
I think OP may have meant "close" to the time she disappeared. I don't think we know that the abduction was caught on camera. Imo

Surely its the closest available house with someone willing to have volumes of police trooping though their house? Or far enough away not to destroy evidence that he may not have chucked/disposed of at the back of his own house? JMO

Yes I had also wondered if this was to avoid traipsing through WC home. I think Leopard mentioned recalling a police car outside that property in the days prior to WC arrest, although perhaps police were already speaking to the occupants in advance to establish access early on. I wonder if they offer the owners alternative accommodation whilst they’re using it as a through way.

I think OP may have meant "close" to the time she disappeared. I don't think we know that the abduction was caught on camera. Imo

The post stated that WC was caught on the doorbell camera. Hopefully Otto can clarify this for us - it would be interesting to read a link to see how the police dealt with the sighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow