Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Just coming out of lurkdom with a possible scenario to explain both front doors being open on the white car that was captured on the bus cam. What if SE agreed to get into the car but then very quickly realized this was not a good idea and she managed to get the passenger door open and tried to run away. WC then pursued her on foot and caught her. That would explain both car doors being left open - signalling a quick exit by both people. We're told the bus cam and the police car dashcam captured the white car and two individuals, and then we're told a further cam showed the white car with both doors open. We're not told about the timeline of this - whether the white car was in the same place or if it had moved down the road - and we're not told about the timing of these pictures - were they in rapid sequence or had a little time passed between them. IMO only and all supposition.

I had a look through the videos. Obviously EC set the account up but it’s the kids just posting typical kid stuff on it. There is one bit where WC says “oh ffs” in the background but that’s literally all I spotted.

Hi everyone. Just coming out of lurkdom with a possible scenario to explain both front doors being open on the white car that was captured on the bus cam. What if SE agreed to get into the car but then very quickly realized this was not a good idea and she managed to get the passenger door open and tried to run away. WC then pursued her on foot and caught her. That would explain both car doors being left open - signalling a quick exit by both people. We're told the bus cam and the police car dashcam captured the white car and two individuals, and then we're told a further cam showed the white car with both doors open. We're not told about the timeline of this - whether the white car was in the same place or if it had moved down the road - and we're not told about the timing of these pictures - were they in rapid sequence or had a little time passed between them. IMO only and all supposition.

maybe but I would have expected reports of screaming, shouting for help, banging on doors etc. Sadly I don’t think she realised she was in danger until it was far too late.

I'm new here (hello!) and have read all of these threads – very much hoping at first that Sarah would be found. Like all of us I am saddened and horrified to my core at this case and my thoughts are very much with Sarah's loved ones.

Wanted to chip in now on the reported timeline on his work patterns and I agree when others have said that today's report on this from the court will be the most accurate.

I'm a journalist (although I have to add that news and crime are very much NOT my beat) and think it's important to look very closely at the wording of previous reports in MSM. Anything that says "it is claimed" can't be taken as absolute fact without verifying the source. By using a few careful phrases such as 'it is believed' you can publish A LOT and head it up as news.

I'm not trying to discredit the journos involved of course, but I do know some people who have worked at some of the MSM quoted and the pressure they are put under to publish at pace and offer their hungry audience something new, can't be understated.

It is easy to imagine that the reporters are there on the front line, piecing together the story with their investigative intel but that's not how it is (rather stressed young cubs writing from their bedrooms right now). And what is released by the police is so very limited (quite rightly), so they have to beef up their story however they can. They have to be seen to be keeping up with the fast-moving case even though they have nothing new technically to report. It's very much get the story up and check later – if at all if the story moves on quickly and by that point everyone has absorbed those things as fact.

Of course juicy leaks happen but it's interesting to watch the facts that Sky news and BBC are pressing publish on compared to other more – chose your adjective here! – media sources. Sad but true. Sorry, I know I'm probably stating the obvious but some parts of the MSM gets way more credit than it should. Tbh you guys probably do more comprehensive fact checking IMO.

Hello Marples

Nice to have you here, and I enjoyed reading your post

I don’t think he used a broken down vehicle as an excuse. I’m inclined to believe that he used broken covid laws, the flashing of his warrant card and the threat of having to do more then issue a warning to get her in the vehicle. I think he may have tried to hit on her once she was inside and she didn’t reciprocate. She may have then realised that the situation was all wrong and tried to exit the vehicle which is where we then get the both doors open. MOO

? His DNA would be on the outside or inside of her body, especially in the situation of a sexual assault and/or struggle, hence many perps burn or similar to destroy their own DNA. Also means hard to charge for sexual assault ... MOO

It would take a large amount of fuel and high temperatures to burn a body (cremations are 1000s of degrees, not hundreds and take place in sealed units, not damp fields) or cover it in chemicals until internal DNA would be destroyed. If he did try these things he would have to be extremely desperate as he would surely know there wasn't much chance of destroying all DNA IMO. Also as in the Libby Squire case, the circumstantial evidence pointed strongly to sexual assault, so he's unlikely to be able to claim otherwise. I think we'll have to agree to disagree on these things really, I'm sure more will come out as we don't have the full picture obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628