Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I deleted my earlier question. Here it is again, slightly modified. Would this be on a road he could have taken on his way back from London on his way to Ashford or Deal, perhaps he was disposing of things on the way?

No, the usual road back from Ashford would be A2, then A258 from Dover to Deal. The Sandwich road is possible but would be a much longer route.

If you were WC would you ask your wife to get rid of clothing which could or could not be bloodstained ? How would he answer that to her I wonder ? I am guessing GPS tracking from one of the cars led LE to this new spot. MHO of course

But surely they would have found that information much faster? GPS Tracking data has got to be one of the simpler parts of this investigation. Unless it’s on his phone and they’ve only just unlocked it (with or without his consent / EC help) JMO

Sorry long time lurker but first time poster.

I am involved with a few charities that either have shops or collect clothing for those who need it (refuges, refugees etc). We have been emptying our bins this lockdown, just less frequently than usual, and transporting to the shops or clothing bank for selling and distribution at a later date. One of our drivers regularly checks and empties the nearest bin on a Sunday evening. We also have antisocial people trying to find ways to get items out of bins (even fishing lines have been used!) or dumping foul things in there. I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of a member of the public discovering something at or in the bins. Especially given the warning re not sharing information on social media and the blue lights on the way down there. MOO.

If they had seen EC on cctv then they would have searched this area a long time ago

EC was arrested on March 9, the same time as her husband

If she had distributed items to this recycling bin, LE would have known about it for a week and w0uld clearly have searched it previously.

My conclusion is that either EC "remembered something" or that this has nothing to do with her. Favor the latter

Ok, I deleted my earlier question. Here it is again, slightly modified. Would this be on a road he could have taken on his way back from London on his way to Ashford or Deal, perhaps he was disposing of things on the way?

No, it’s very much out of the way but Deal is not far away (5 miles roughly) and it’s not unusual for Deal folk to go there.

It’s often busy at weekends (quite nice to walk around there) but pretty dead at night especially during the week apart from some dog walkers.

I don’t know the area too well but I would think dumping something in the river (phone or keys for example) would be easy to do without anyone noticing. The river looks calm but the current is strong (a young boy drowned a few years ago after falling into the Stour in Sandwich and he was found a good way downstream).

But surely they would have found that information much faster? GPS Tracking data has got to be one of the simpler parts of this investigation. Unless it’s on his phone and they’ve only just unlocked it (with or without his consent / EC help) JMO
You would of thought so tbh

No, it’s very much out of the way but Deal is not far away (5 miles roughly) and it’s not unusual for Deal folk to go there.

It’s often busy at weekends (quite nice to walk around there) but pretty dead at night especially during the week apart from some dog walkers.

I don’t know the area too well but I would think dumping something in the river (phone or keys) would be easy to do without anyone noticing. The river looks calm but the current is strong (a young boy drowned a few years ago after falling into the Stour in Sandwich and he was found a good way downstream).

This really makes more sense to me, except we haven't really heard if they have divers out, have we?

Maybe he threw away evidence there? I would think there would be better places to get rid of clothing or the phone, though. Could they have found the murder weapon or something else used in the crime?

IMO.. I think people would expect to see clothing in a clothing recycling bank and would be less conspicuous or noticeable than dumping it at a road side or somewhere random, especially as the clothes Sarah was wearing were quite bright and distinctive.

Obviously we don’t know if the police have recovered any clothes or personal items but based on the photos released in MSM they need to account for a jacket, possibly an under jacket / fleece, top, bra, trousers, pants, socks, shoes, hat, facemask, bag and contents and Sarah’s phone.

whats potentially missing? phone, clothing,headphones,keys,cash/cashcards,jewellery? face mask...did she have a bag? hat..

I read in one of the articles about Sandwich earlier, that police had also sealed off a petrol station and a new housing estate on Poulder’s Road.

I can’t find that now - has anybody else read that? I hope this is okay to post, please somebody let me know if it isn’t.

This really makes more sense to me, except we haven't really heard if they have divers out, have we?

Yes it doesn’t make sense without divers there and I’m confused what they could be searching for “on land” as it’s the middle of town and a park. Surely no one could be so stupid to dispose of any evidence in a clothes container or in a bin?!

They are still looking for her phone for definite.

They may also be looking for a murder weapon if there's evidence on her body one was used.

This is the end of my road. The rope walk runs along the river so I suspect more likely to be possessions than anything else. It’s a VERY busy route through town - and has recently had a lot of land clearance

I was thinking about the claim he was arrested after returning home from work that has confused a lot of us with what was released from the Magistrates Court, that he had not worked the day he was arrested.

Perhaps it was from a EC or even a neighbour, and to the best of their knowledge it was true as that is what WC had told them to explain why he was out of the house in the day. JMO obviously.

Yes I think initially media suggested he was still at work but confirmation yesterday in media that he was at home at 8pm on the night arrested and perhaps after saying he was suffering from stress on 5th, then saying he no longer wanted to use firearms on 6th, he didn’t actually return to work at all. Alternatively he could have been doing a different shift on 9th - eg overnight again returning at 9am ish that morning.

MOO, speculation. Sorry I don’t have the link where neighbour described him being there at 8pm on night of arrest (and the shouting and something being thrown out of the window) - on previous thread. Or earlier on this one maybe.

River and recycling bin cordoned off in Sarah Everard search

I'm told police raced down and were seen arriving on blue lights and have not been letting anyone through.

"One officer is guarding the entrance from the town.

"There's at least 14 officers here and that's just on the public side of the cordon.

"There's a small separate cordon taping off a large recycling bin next to the Guildhall car park."

Could be someone local found something and reported it - hence officers rushing there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke