Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he went home to sleep after the 12-hour evening/night shift?

I've wondered the same.

What did WC do when he got off?
Did he go home or did he have a sleep at lodging nearby -- only to surface Weds evening near Clapham area which is said to be only 3 miles from his work post?

Reportedly, WC had a block of time off at this point, not expected to return to his London post until 8 March. Was this representative of his normal rotation? It's not unusual for Officers with similar schedules to lodge in town and go home during their extended R&R.

Did WC keep lodging nearby?

WC is a predator that was seemingly ready to strike. In his mind, 5 days off, the timing was right.

Why SE and not somebody else?
Had he been following SE on Weds, lying in wait for her?

I could go on and on... :eek:

Last edited:
I liked the 3 door theory too. That made a lot of sense to me. But I noticed the exact same thing as you when searching ... economy / compact models tended to be small fiats and Corsa’s and then the intermediates are 5 door. I couldn’t bring up search results on Enterprise this morning because their site was down. But I might take another look. Yellohire is interesting ... I’ll have a look at that too.

different location, but we hire cars in northern Ireland 3+ times a year and have done for the last 6 or so years. Generally we hire compact or one up from a compact abs have had a variety, usually a corsa, fiesta, a1, focus, astra or occasionally a small suv type.

We’ve never, as far as I can remember, had a 3 door car.

I know different location, but we’ve hired from various companies and locations in this time.

I was talking to my SO about this case, he works in LE albeit in a more rural part of the country. His opinion is that WC totally ‘got off’ on the previous IE event. When he finished his shift set on the morning of 3rd March (Police will normally do 6 days on then 4 off or something similar), returned home, told EC he was going to cover another night shift, hired a car and went back into London to continue with his IE and it went terribly wrong. He thinks that WC IE’d himself to Sarah, she had her phone to hand and took a photo and it escalated from there with the phone being quickly destroyed and SE rendered unconscious and kidnapped. This is all 100% opinion and speculation.

see i thought similar....but if exposing to a group of people like a takeaway/restaurant gave him a thrill, then exposing to a lone person would be a downgrade, less of a thrill maybe? surely he would just go to another restaurant to replicate the thrill?

She wasn't missed until 8pm the next day. So there was catching up to be done. I'm intrigued by the motorcycle and how it may play into this. Could he have pre-positioned the motorcycle in the closed family garage while leaving Sarah's body in the Astra? I've got a sneaking suspicion that he was going to use the builders bag to transport her body to another location, perhaps under that new pond project in the back garden.

Yes me and my friends were discussing this earlier on what’sapp. As it’s a route we took loads as a kid coz we played football over Clapham Common loads on weekends.

The sheer terror she went though is simply unimaginable. Sometimes I think personally in that situation I would rather a quick bullet to the brain.

From the way it’s worded my interpretation is he would of snatched her and got straight out of London so that’s about a 2 hour drive. She wouldn’t of been dead by that stage as he had no time IMO.
It makes me wonder though, why didn’t she jump out the car? It must have stopped at more than one traffic light coming out of London and as far as I am aware you can’t child lock the front seats - I’ve googled, can’t find an official source that says this but most come up saying you can’t - any car people know for def if you can child lock the front seat?

it makes me wonder about a weapon, there was a case in the US, Kelsey Smith where she was abducted in her own car and drove 20 miles before being killed but he used a gun.. but again, cars have to stop at traffic lights so why not use this time to get out?? Frozen in fear maybe? But wouldn’t survival instinct kick in?

edit - or knocked unconscious?

To confirm re the various garages

In Dover is BCB Garage which police have been searching for some days now. It is WC’s family’s former business, doing mechanical repairs etc. Closed in 2015
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...arage-39054/&usg=AOvVaw3LlJZcFAckSbJuV17XRWvS

Malcolm Waite has a number of garages in the area. In Sandwich he has a car dealership garage in the town centre - not a location of activity in this case. Next to the entrance to the cordoned off Rope Walk he has a petrol/service station - this one is the location mentioned in the media re this case, as a marker for the police tape (garage not being searched as far as we know)

St George's Road
Google Maps

Last edited:
You need it to go in a shop, you don't need to when out walking. Vast majority I'd say do not walk with one on.
Yes I was replying to a poster who said WC wouldn't have known what SE looked like as she was wearing a mask. My point was to explain she might not have been.
I think you may have read my post without the post I quoted

She wasn't missed until 8pm the next day. So there was catching up to be done. I'm intrigued by the motorcycle and how it may play into this. Could he have pre-positioned the motorcycle in the closed family garage while leaving Sarah's body in the Astra? I've got a sneaking suspicion that he was going to use the builders bag to transport her body to another location, perhaps under that new pond project in the back garden.

That would be rather stupid if that was his plan. He'd be taking a body from neutral land into his backgarden that would point to the occupants.

JMO: they may have been dumped before the huge wave of publicity surrounding the case. Nonreas

Lots of people go missing in London, and elsewhere

Home - Missing People

and most of them get no publicity beyond their local area. And even those which do, it's not usually a wave such as this.

IMO, the online me marketing skills of her friends and colleagues made an enormous difference.

The alleged offender was unlucky that this was a woman who was missed rapidly, was clearly out of character to be missing, and whose disappearance resonated so deeply. None of which could an offender have predicted when seeing a lone woman on the street

how many of these vanished without any personal issues and was happy and well adjusted on a busy main road in London who looks like the girl next door?

No doubt her friends got the message out quickly and they did a absolutely outstanding job but the media was quick to jump on it as the story as it’s on a busy road at night a young women simply vanished.

see i thought similar....but if exposing to a group of people like a takeaway/restaurant gave him a thrill, then exposing to a lone person would be a downgrade, less of a thrill maybe? surely he would just go to another restaurant to replicate the thrill?
Perhaps he thought that was too risky and tried to find a location where he could do it without much chance of cameras recording him.

I was talking to my SO about this case, he works in LE albeit in a more rural part of the country. His opinion is that WC totally ‘got off’ on the previous IE event. When he finished his shift set on the morning of 3rd March (Police will normally do 6 days on then 4 off or something similar), returned home, told EC he was going to cover another night shift, hired a car and went back into London to continue with his IE and it went terribly wrong. He thinks that WC IE’d himself to Sarah, she had her phone to hand and took a photo and it escalated from there with the phone being quickly destroyed and SE rendered unconscious and kidnapped. This is all 100% opinion and speculation.

JMO Less chance of being on camera / CCTV though?

different location, but we hire cars in northern Ireland 3+ times a year and have done for the last 6 or so years. Generally we hire compact or one up from a compact abs have had a variety, usually a corsa, fiesta, a1, focus, astra or occasionally a small suv type.

We’ve never, as far as I can remember, had a 3 door car.

I know different location, but we’ve hired from various companies and locations in this time.

I have the same experience of hiring cars from enterprise, we go for economy 5 door and always get something different each time. I don't think they list all the makes they have on the website.

To have got a white astra, to fit in with the pretending to be in an unmarked police car theory, I think he would have to have requested it if he rented through enterprise or europacar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member