Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have considered whether WC knew more about SE than we have been told. Did he know she lived alone? Did he know how much further her walk home would be?
Obviously he was taking the biggest risk in kidnapping SE, but how could he be sure she wasn’t 1 min from her house and had just put the phone down to her bf saying I’ll be back in one minute, then the alarm would have been raised within the hour- it’s as if WC knew he was going to have a bit of time before the alarm was raised. Could just be a coincidence but she is of age to have husband and kids back at home who would have raised alarm immediately. JMO- keen to hear others thoughts

I don't think he showed enough foresight in any other aspect of this crime for us to assume he would about her being reported missing and when. This clearly wasn't meticulously planned by a criminal mastermind intent to cover his tracks.

On Sunday night officers could be seen standing at the ends of the path by the cordon.

Officers from the Metropolitan Police also set up a tent and equipment in the Guildhall car park, on the western side of the cordon.

The cordon covers an area between New Street through to the Cow Leas Meadow area, town councillor Dan Friend said.
0_258613501.jpg

Metropolitan Police stent and equipment in the Guildhall car park in Sandwich (Image: PA)
Residents in Sandwich have been asked not to gather at the scene.

Scotland Yard said police have routinely been searching areas of London and Kent as part of the investigation.
Police launch new Kent search as part of Sarah Everard investigation

If someone in the UK can verify that Kent_999s is mainstream media, we will reinstate the posts.

Thanks.

Maybe not - it appears to be linked to FB. Whoever is taking the video, the Police are aware and don't seem to be too bothered. Apologies for re quoting it.

Edit: Just saw your post above elliefant - thank you for confirming.

I don't think they've released when the remains were found. 16:45 was the time of the announcement, not the find

No, my original post was correct, the body was FOUND at 16.45hrs.

So that's towards the end of the day, as the police had been searching the woods near Great Chart, Ashford since the morning.

It took them a while to find her body.
So IMO not obviously located and no drag marks or disturbed forest floor, and no vehicle tracks to lead them straight there.

The time of body discovery was reported here in Kent Live.

Screenshot of website quote added and MSM link here:

Wayne Couzens wife 'living in fear of trolls' as husband accused of murder

Attachments

• Image_1615763131.jpg
    Image_1615763131.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Not sure we should be linking screenshots of anyone really. We already had a whole thread pulled and really unfair to post images of someone that is clearly not involved.

It was part of the clips from the TFL cctv people were analysing for possible vehicles and sightings in some of the very early threads. I'm not searching for it now, don't worry !

There are people here to seem to be from Deal or even Sanwich.

I have a question: If you grew up in Deal, would Sandwich be a place you would normally go to such as for shopping or dentists or schools, or would you go to Dover?

I wonder if the alleged perp has connections from the old family garage business with some of the petrol station owners or garages in Sandwich.

(taking off on the post by @imstilla.gramma about seeking familiar and safe-feeling places and people)

Dover, Deal, Sandwich have lots of back and forth between people in the area. Might also pop up to Canterbury or down to Folkestone.

You wouldn’t really go to Ashford or Maidstone though (which is why I raised the question of how the perp knew about Great Chart Golf and Leisure).

Not sure we should be linking screenshots of anyone really. We already had a whole thread pulled and really unfair to post images of someone that is clearly not involved.

I understand what you're saying but the CCTV stills and clips are so grainy and the people are so far away no one would be able to positively identify the person by the picture/clip alone. You can't make out faces, just figures.

I actually saw a positive. That picture got picked up by DM from WS, which alerted the person to the fact they were actually in the area at the time of interest when they thought they weren't (traumatic for him and I sympathise with that of course).

It could in future be the trigger a possible witness needs to remember vital information, however insignificant they may have thought that information to be.

I understand what you're saying but the CCTV stills and clips are so grainy and the people are so far away no one would be able to positively identify the person by the picture/clip alone. You can't make out faces, just figures.

I actually saw a positive. That picture got picked up by DM from WS, which alerted the person to the fact they were actually in the area at the time of interest when they thought they weren't (traumatic for him and I sympathise with that of course).

It could in future be the trigger a possible witness needs to remember vital information, however insignificant they may have thought that information to be.

We have already had warnings not to do it. Is it worth risking the thread closing again for a few grainy images?

Poor quality or not it is really not fair on those totally innocent people for them to be shown on a public website that is discussing a murder investigation.

I just have to say that Sanwich looks like a wonderful little English country town. That Rope Walk is a lovely strolling path and the entire area is just like something out of a Dickens or a Hereford novel

But, if you grow up in a nearby town that's not such a tourist spot, this might be an odd place to chose to go for a nefarious task, as it is, indeed right next to the town center, the shopping area, a railroad tracks and a place where you might well be picked up on CCTV

No, my original post was correct, the body was FOUND at 16.45hrs.

So that's towards the end of the day, as the police had been searching the woods near Great Chart, Ashford since the morning.

It took them a while to find her body.
So IMO not obviously located and no drag or vehicle tracks to lead them straight there.

The time of body discovery was reported here in Kent Live.

Screenshot of website quote added and MSM link here:

Wayne Couzens wife 'living in fear of trolls' as husband accused of murder

Official release time. But remember we heard it on here via our VI long before that time, I think possibly an hour? earlier.

it has crossed my mind more than once that he may have stalked her, like Dennis Rader, but IMO. The execution of this all seems really sloppy but that could also be the influence of an age of surveillance which people may not necessarily grasp. If you think about some of the most prolific serial killers, they may have been caught much sooner in this day and age, particularly in cities where cctv is so prevalent (thank goodness)

BIB- Definitely. Thankfully it would be much harder to be a serial killer here now because of all the cctv, tracking devices(phones etc) Without cameras the accused in this case may never have been caught.

I would assume he had knocked Sarah unconscious at first as it was a long drive back to Kent and it would have been too risky to have her fighting back. I also hope this for her sake so she didn't know what was happening. JMO

If he were to try and knock her unconscious then there's a - still very depressing - glimmer of hope that her passing may have been as a result of this, and nothing more perverse.

There's often horror stories of people dying from injuries sustained from a simple punch.

I've avoided hypothesizing too much (yes I know where I am!) as there's simply an infinite number of possibilities; but I think it's worth remembering that some of the simpler ones are less traumatic than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme