Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

tesni

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah Everard: Met PC Wayne Couzens charged with murder

A serving Met Police officer has been charged with the kidnap and murder of Sarah Everard, who disappeared as she walked home in south London.

The 33-year-old's body was found in woodland in Kent more than a week after she was last spotted on 3 March.

Wayne Couzens, 48, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday charged with her murder.

[...]

This case is now under sub-judice in the UK.

Simply put, sub-judice is:

Any non compliance with an Order of the court
Anything that may prejudice the accused’s right to a fair trial
Any suggestions or direct accusations that the accused is either guilty or innocent (i.e. the accused cannot be called "the killer", it has to be "alleged killer" or the defendant)
A defendant’s previous history of any offences is off limits
Scandalizing the court (lawyers/judges, i.e. the judge must be a drunk)

It is contempt to broadcast anything about proceedings which happen in the jury's absence.

Please do not post anything that violates the above sub-judice principles.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Last week was a rollercoaster of sad and angry new every day. New truths uncovered, new crime scenes discovered.....
Does anyone else have a heavy heart about what may be revealed this coming week?

Just replying to Prime Suspect's post on previous thread - where it repeated the wording of what was seen on the bus cams.

Thank you for writing that out again - I just had a kind of vision/thought looking at the wording again. Both doors open. If looking at it from the front - that is a way of preventing people from seeing things. If that makes sense. An alleged perpetrator could open both doors as a kind of visual barrier fromt the front. While doing something round the back.

That would only make sense if the main view was from the front - might be nothing.

Last week was a rollercoaster of sad and angry new every day. New truths uncovered, new crime scenes discovered.....
Does anyone else have a heavy heart about what may be revealed this coming week?

last week started off with a hat found that they thought might be hers on Clapham Common which turned out not to be hers look how far things have escalated since then

To quote Prime Suspect's post again:

"Minutes after Ms Everard’s last confirmed appearance in camera footage from 3 March, the night of her disappearance, the court heard that a bus camera captured two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.
Another bus camera captured the same car with both front doors open.
The registration of the vehicle – later confirmed to be a car hired in Dover – was captured as it left London towards Kent.

Sarah Everard's body was found in builder's bag and identified with dental records, court hears"

First two figures are seen and the car with its hazards flashing.
Then the car is seen with both front doors open (but no mention of figures).

SE could have been knocked out/similar, out of sight/grabbed off the path away from sight. Alleged perpetrator then goes to car, opens both doors, turns off hazard lights, opens boot from the inside (usually a switch on the inside), no-one can see beyond/behind the doors - bundles unconscious SE into the boot. Closes boot, gets in car and drives off. All speculation, JMO, MOO.

About the hire car, has it been reported that the police have it and are examining it? I believe its been reported that it was tracked back to Kent but if it was hired in Dover surely it would have been returned to Dover or it was left somewhere else. Only the two family cars were taken from the home so it wasn't there and surely with so many sites being investigated the media would have seen it being taken away from wherever it was?

About the hire car, has it been reported that the police have it and are examining it? I believe its been reported that it was tracked back to Kent but if it was hired in Dover surely it would have been returned to Dover or it was left somewhere else. Only the two family cars were taken from the home so it wasn't there and surely with so many sites being investigated the media would have seen it being taken away from wherever it was?

I don't think we will know until more information is released. You would assume the Police know where it is and have tracked it down.

There have been no reports confirming whether or not the Vauxhall Astra in police custody. I recall the Astra was tracked via police dashcam leaving the Clapham area towards Kent but I don't recall reports the vehicle tracked to a specific location. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme