Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrying this part of the discussion from the last thread:
Jenesaisquoi said: I am now wondering how it is going to be ensured that the accused does not compromise the security of the buildings he guarded or the teams he worked with?

Urbanfox1 said: Wow good question. Think we should compile a list of questions for met legal team. I imagine conversations with US have been a bit awkward.

Stella123's question: I don't quite understand - in what way compromise the security of the buildings and teams he worked with please? Am I being dense?

oh gosh I didn't know the part about the police seeing her mere minutes before she was taken
I believe the report said she was captured on a dashcam in an police vehicle, not that the police saw her. It was discovered on the camera when they were going through footage of the area from that night.

Last edited:
Carrying this part of the discussion from the last thread:

Stella123's question: I don't quite understand - in what way compromise the security of the buildings and teams he worked with please? Am I being dense?

It’s a concern - if the suspect is found guilty and goes to jail and decides to get pally, he could tell any old inmate all about embassy security, nuclear storage, police procedure etc etc

I think it's also possible WC thought SE was younger than she is, like a teenager maybe. So easier to manipulate.

I lived in London for a year and it has an edge to it that other cities don't. I had a fairly small circle of friends and nearly everyone had either been mugged, pickpocketted or assaulted. Sometimes more than once.

On the other hand I have female friends from India and Brazil who have said they'd never walk alone in those countries and always take Ubers if unaccompanied.

I believe the report said she was captured on a camera in an police vehicle, not that the police saw her. It was discovered on the camera when they were going through footage of the area that night.

I think you are mistaken. A police car captured her on dashcam minutes before she was seen by a different vehicle (NOT a Police car)

oh gosh I didn't know the part about the police seeing her mere minutes before she was taken
What I'm wondering is if there were police in that car or if the police car was just parked (with no officers inside)? As to my knowledge, I remember hearing it was just from the police dashcam? And I would assume those would keep running regardless of someone being in the car? Maybe that's a silly assumption. JMO Edited for clarity x

To quote Prime Suspect's post again:

"Minutes after Ms Everard’s last confirmed appearance in camera footage from 3 March, the night of her disappearance, the court heard that a bus camera captured two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.
Another bus camera captured the same car with both front doors open.
The registration of the vehicle – later confirmed to be a car hired in Dover – was captured as it left London towards Kent.

Sarah Everard's body was found in builder's bag and identified with dental records, court hears"

First two figures are seen and the car with its hazards flashing.
Then the car is seen with both front doors open (but no mention of figures).

SE could have been knocked out/similar, out of sight/grabbed off the path away from sight. Alleged perpetrator then goes to car, opens both doors, turns off hazard lights, opens boot from the inside (usually a switch on the inside), no-one can see beyond/behind the doors - bundles unconscious SE into the boot. Closes boot, gets in car and drives off. All speculation, JMO, MOO.

To be clear, it should probably be noted that the court did not report two figures were seen inside the Astra or anybody inside when the front doors were both open.

I've recently read the CCTV was taken from Cavendish and Poynder Rds which is long before Poynder Rd and Clarence Ave where I first believed the CCTV from. Agnes Riley Gardens borders Clarence Ave. It's a fairly large park with many hidden spots from public /street view. Clarence Ave is also where the last phone ping was reported.

Lastly, Vauxhall Astra is described by car hire firms as 5 doors which I believe means a hatchback. I'm inclined to believe this vehicle did not have a proper car boot. MOO

Vauxhall Car Hire | SIXT rent a car - Sixt Car rental
Sarah Everard: new CCTV footage of missing woman emerges

Consider:

The bus that captured the Astra with doors open .... no figures mentioned.

Because IMO the figures have not yet reached the vehicle.

I think the driver of the Astra parked it, hazards on, doors opened, then doubled back, leaving it just as the bus would capture it. Meanwhile perhaps the driver concealed himself long enough for Sarah to pass him, then overtook her from behind, bundling her straightaway into the back of the Astra. Retrieves her phone, if it had fallen. Renders it useless. Closes the passenger door, walks smoothly to the driver's side, hazards off, doors closed, drives away. Two minutes.

JMO

Consider:

The bus that captured the Astra with doors open .... no figures mentioned.

Because IMO the figures have not yet reached the vehicle.

I think the driver of the Astra parked it, hazards on, doors opened, then doubled back, leaving it just as the bus would capture. Meanwhile perhaps the driver concealed himself long enough for Sarah to pass him, then overtook her from behind, bundling her straightaway into the back of the Astra. Retrieves her phone, if it had fallen. Renders it useless. Closes the passenger door, walks smoothly to the driver's side, hazards off, doors closed, drives away. Two minutes.

JMO
I remember reading that footage of the Astra parked with hazards on & footage of the Astra with both front doors opened were two different bits of footage a few minutes apart? I can't for the life of me remember which thread or what part of it now sadly. MOO Edited to correct: put "cctv" instead of "footage"

Last edited:
I think it's also possible WC thought SE was younger than she is, like a teenager maybe. So easier to manipulate.

I lived in London for a year and it has an edge to it that other cities don't. I had a fairly small circle of friends and nearly everyone had either been mugged, pickpocketted or assaulted. Sometimes more than once.

On the other hand I have female friends from India and Brazil who have said they'd never walk alone in those countries and always take Ubers if unaccompanied.
1 BBM- suspect probably did, I wonder how long the suspect was driving around until found a target, maybe, why the slip ups, the suspect was desperate and frustrated so took chances. Poor Sarah. Also, these characters seem to think they're smarter than the police, just shocking he is the police!

2 BBM - not good, I remember the 'pickpocket in vicinity' signs at tube entrance near Harrods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member