Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading that footage of the Astra parked with hazards on & footage of the Astra with both front doors opened were two different bits of footage a few minutes apart? I can't for the life of me remember which thread or what part of it now sadly. MOO Edited to correct: put "cctv" instead of "footage"

Its on one of the Timelines I think x

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to hear from others sleuthers about what set of circumstances might match with what has been reported about EC.

According to the timeline:

+ EC was arrested alongside her husband on 9 March on suspicion of assisting an offender
+ There is no evidence to suggest any contact between EC and police prior to her arrest
+ She has been released on bail but must return in April

UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham, 3rd Mar 2021 - TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

I am curious what sort of ‘assisting an offender’ is possible in this situation. My own speculation:

+ I don’t believe she provided a false alibi as she was arrested before any questioning could have taken place
+ I don’t believe she was present for any parts of the crime or she would perhaps have been arrested for a more serious offense

This leaves smaller possible areas of ‘help’ that would have been less obviously criminal. Possibly:
+ Driving the defendant to / from car hire place?
+ Washing clothes that may have evidence?
+ Lying to police about the defendants health, unrelated to the SE case (I am thinking maybe something in relation to the reported call-in for ‘stress’ that WC reportedly made to his superior)
+ ????

None of these ideas fit well since Police would have needed to identify EC’s actions before any interviewing. What am I missing? What else is possible?

Of course, MOO

It really does feel like a few seconds either way would have changed the situation completely. It is tragic.
Exactly, someone could've walked out of one of the apartments, threat over.

But we could also go the other way, the suspect was sizing up another young woman and they turned into their house or a friend/family member met up with them or a dog walker was walking past etc. It wasn't very late at night. The suspect is a dangerous man if he's allegedly the killer, iow, whoever did this, is a dangerous man! Just covering all bases! :)

Last edited:
I would love to hear from others sleuthers about what set of circumstances might match with what has been reported about EC.

+ EC was arrested alongside her husband on 9 March on suspicion of assisting an offender
+ There is no evidence to suggest any contact between EC and police prior to her arrest

UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham, 3rd Mar 2021 - TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

I am curious what sort of ‘assisting an offender’ is possible in this situation. My own speculation:

+ I don’t believe she provided a false alibi as she was arrested before any questioning could have taken place
+ I don’t believe she was present for any parts of the crime or she would perhaps have been arrested for a more serious offense

This leaves smaller possible areas of ‘help’ that would have been less obviously criminal. Possibly:
+ Lying to police about the defendants health, unrelated to the SE case (I am thinking maybe something in relation to the reported call-in for ‘stress’ that WC reportedly made to his superior)
+ ????

None of these ideas fit well since Police would have needed to identify EC’s actions before any interviewing. What am I missing? What else is possible?

Of course, MOO

Speculation but maybe when LE arrived at the house she could have said he wasn’t home and when they looked in the house they saw him there? That seems like the rash spur-of-the-moment thing that might get you arrested but not charged.

Exactly, someone could've walked out of one of the apartments, threat over.

But we could also go the other way, he was sizing up another young woman and they turned into their house or a friend/family member met up with them or a dog walker was walking past etc. It wasn't very late at night. He's a dangerous man if he is allegedly the killer, iow, whoever did this, is a dangerous man! Just covering all bases! :)

Good point, we’ll probably never know how many other women had a split second lucky twist of fate that night.

I remember reading that footage of the Astra parked with hazards on & footage of the the Astra with both front doors opened were two different bits of CCTV a few minutes apart? I can't for the life of me remember which thread or what part of it now sadly. MOO

Not on CCTV, but on the bus cameras, the footage of which is not publicly available

+ ????

Of course, MOO

I wonder if it has something to do with the ambulance that was reported to be at their house on the night of the 5th by a neighbour? MOO

Speculation but maybe when LE arrived at the house she could have said he wasn’t home and when they looked in the house they saw him there? That seems like the rash spur-of-the-moment thing that might get you arrested but not charged.
EC may have been the person who threw something out the window when the police arrived. It was reported by a neighbor. Personally, I think she was not involved and it could have been something as simple as she washed the suspects clothes, without knowing about the crime.

Last edited:
It’s a concern - if the suspect is found guilty and goes to jail and decides to get pally, he could tell any old inmate all about embassy security, nuclear storage, police procedure etc etc

I see - thank you. I suppose that is something they would have to try and find a solution to prevent. Maybe the suspect would be kept away from other prisoners.

What I'm wondering is if there were police in that car or if the police car was just parked (with no officers inside)? As to my knowledge, I remember hearing it was just from the police dashcam? And I would assume those would keep running regardless of someone being in the car? Maybe that's a silly assumption. JMO Edited for clarity x

The police were driving along the road,they were not stationary.

It really does feel like a few seconds either way would have changed the situation completely. It is tragic.

Quoting myself because this horrible ‘sliding doors’ moment is keeping me awake.

Conversely, imagine if those dashcams had NOT caught the suspects car on camera. Sarah would still be missing and we might not have a clue what happened to her.

Given what we know about phone pings from Sarah’s last reported location, I’m wondering if some of the sites they’re searching could also have been triangulated from the Accused’s own phone history. I imagine any visits to areas of woodland or water during that time period would look suspect. But then that doesn’t really explain the sudden urgency to examine this latest site this evening, as presumably they’ve had this data for some time now.

Quoting myself because this horrible ‘sliding doors’ moment is keeping me awake.

Conversely, imagine if those dashcams had NOT caught the suspects car on camera. Sarah would still be missing and we might not have a clue what happened to her.

Thank goodness for all the dashcams and doorbell cams. I just hope it deters anyone else from comitting a crime in future, thinking no one can see.

And yes it doesn't bear thinking about. And very brazen (or foolish) to do this in such a busy area (apparently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme