Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never hired a car, but cant you hire them from one location and drop them off at the same agency in another location?
Yes, I think so depending on the hire firm? Another couple of thoughts are regarding not being able to escape from the car is the central locking when keys are in the ignition or car actually being driven? It renders all the doors locked and under the control of the driver. Might be able to open electric window, but slower and difficult to get out. It's dreadful to imagine. The second thought is could SE have been driven into and knocked down (in the area of the entrance to the flats) to render her incapacitated? Hence the forensics team being drafted in to scour the street and flats carpark? Sorry if this has already been covered, I'm a novice here! All the above is purely speculation and moo.

A couple of random thoughts :

There's been speculation about the email sent to senior officers requesting to be relieved from firearms duty. This could be due to suicidal thoughts, or also fear that a pending arrest could turn into an armed police siege situation which could put the alleged perp and/or his family into danger.

Some posters have speculated on whether or not Sarah was wearing her Covid face mask when abducted. If she was, it might have been easy for the abductor to pull her mask up over her eyes, temporarily blinding and disorientating her while he bundled her into the car.

Yes, good point. I keep going over how the accused got SE on the car. I’m beginning to think now that maybe he did have a gun hence the email to work about wanting to be taken off fire arm duties. If the accused suspected that LE thought he had a gun then, yes, he could be warding off an armed police siege. JMO

Another poster suggested the use of a hire car was for psychological reasons. I thought this was a good point and building on that, it could be that a personal car had child seats in the back which meant the perpetrator didn't want to commit crimes with those serving a reminder of family life. Or the perpetrator needed the back seat and couldn't remove the seats at home without arousing suspicions. This is all jmo and I hope doesn't break any rules.

It’s a concern - if the suspect is found guilty and goes to jail and decides to get pally, he could tell any old inmate all about embassy security, nuclear storage, police procedure etc etc
For this reason would the suspect be segregated?
Do you know?

edited to state the suspect

Last edited:
JMO, but I doubt it. Even if the accused were to say to someone in there, it wouldn't be much beyond what someone could gauge themselves if they wanted. Shift change times (usually when a site is most vulnerable) can be ascertained from scoping the site out, not impossible at all, or even sometimes through job adverts that outline shift patterns. It sounds like beyond guarding the perimeter, where force/discharge of weapon could be used against someone if needed, the accused is unlikely to know much about the site beyond that. Segregation of information etc is common. If the accused were to be segregated, imo other reasons are far more likely.

Could he have incapacitated her to get her in the car, drugged/injection, tazer?

It’s been very widely reported that the belief is he used his badge and Covid restrictions to lure her.

Tazers aren’t quite and the ones used by police in the UK don’t knock people out instantly like they do in movies.

Just want to point out something that whoever put SE at the Great Chart location may have thought they were being terribly clever picking such an out of the way, remote, disused location. However if you look carefully at the google aerial map of the site, and then Street view from the main entrance and also back to the main site from a clearer part of Bear’s Lane on the other side of the railway line - it looks like there is a phone mast, right there on the site! (It is also visible in some of the video footage of the search).

This could be what led LE to this very specific site so fast, from a “pinging” off masts perspective it is right on the site (closer even than the Clarence Avenue phone mast ping reportedly that SE’s phone pinged. Pretty sure the masts that caught her last location are the ones on top of the pentagonal high rise buildings on the NE of Clarence Avenue. They stand out massively in the local area and you can see the masts quite clearly (I live about 5 mins walk away and even in densely resi area I can see them from our roof windows). JMO

But I do wonder if the accused thought derelict/dark out to the way/remote was a good idea. But failed to appreciate the phone mast RIGHT THERE (says to me all location tracking was via the accused’s phone, although sat nav would be easier. But I reckon if a hire car was used it was probably a local company which is cheaper but maybe without satnav as standard. It’s not always fitted to older hire cars, and these cars wouldn’t have a tracker either) if they come from a local company rather than a large commercial operator.

Yes, good point. I keep going over how the accused got SE on the car. I’m beginning to think now that maybe he did have a gun hence the email to work about wanting to be taken off fire arm duties. If the accused suspected that LE thought he had a gun then, yes, he could be warding off an armed police siege. JMO

Guns are not widely available in the UK.

It would be literally impossible for him to have taken a gun home from work. The unit he’s in would be using G36C rifles, which is a large and heavy semi automatic weapon.

It’s been very widely reported that the belief is he used his badge and Covid restrictions to lure her.

Tazers aren’t quite and the ones used by police in the UK don’t knock people out instantly like they do in movies.

That's just speculation though, it's been assumed that is what might have happened, but as far as I know, it's nothing beyond a theory.

Agree that tazers are surprisingly loud, I used to live on the 5th floor of flats and during the day (so still other noise going on) was surprised to hear one being used one day!

Could he have incapacitated her to get her in the car, drugged/injection, tazer?

It is understood a bus camera filmed two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing. It is understood another bus camera filmed the same car with both front doors open.

Therefore, JMO, there is nothing to indicate the use of a tazer.

Has that been 'very widely reported'? It has been speculated, many times here, but I cant find anything like that reported at all.

Guns are not widely available in the UK.

It would be literally impossible for him to have taken a gun home from work. The unit he’s in would be using G36C rifles, which is a large and heavy semi automatic weapon.

Yes I agree. I’m not suggesting he took a gun home with him just considering that he may have had a gun.

No. All we know is:

9:32 Police car sees Sarah alone
9:35 Bus 1- the car and two people were seen
9:38 Bus 2 - car seen with both doors open

This shortened version leaves out a quirk in the wording, and I was wondering if it's important

"Minutes after Ms Everard’s last confirmed appearance in camera footage from 3 March, the night of her disappearance, the court heard that a bus camera captured two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.
Another bus camera captured the same car with both front doors open.
The registration of the vehicle – later confirmed to be a car hired in Dover – was captured as it left London towards Kent"

a) only the two figures were definitely on Poynders Road
b) buses can come along frequently, but it's normally a few minutes between each - so how long was the car stationary, and where exactly was it?
c) how wide angle is the lens of a bus cam?
d) was the VRN captured for the first time as it left London, or was it captured by buscams and tracked out of London (or a bit of both)?

I know it was discussed at length earlier, but the use of the Word «remains» instead of «body» is still curious to me. Could very strong laboratory chemicals (acids or bases) have been used on the body to help destroy evidence and also the body itself?

It is understood a bus camera filmed two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing. It is understood another bus camera filmed the same car with both front doors open.

Therefore, JMO, there is nothing to indicate the use of a tazer.

Has that been 'very widely reported'? It has been speculated, many times here, but I cant find anything like that reported at all.

Some of the MSM ran with the same speculation.
Sarah Everard: 'Murder suspect' Met officer found via CCTV from bus camera | Daily Mail Online

Can I ask why some posters think this was a sneak attack?

We know for a fact the hazards were on that’s not trying to be sneaky that’s drawing attention to your car. Also two people seen by a bus camera as well that’s not somebody sneaking up behind somebody.

This is a busy main road so they have engaged in conversation it would seem. Now you can take your pick on what he said to a “broken-down Car” to asking “ why she was out in lockdown and showing her his warrant card”. But this doesn’t seem like he went up behind her which would basically be impossible to do in that situation because of the car and the bright hazard lights flashing.

This attack was brazen not sneaking up behind somebody in a alleyways.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member