Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few people have mentioned it before about the dark humour of the emergency services, there’s only so much grim horror you can see before it starts to desensitise you and you need something to lighten the mood/remind you there’s something else in life.

It’s still highly inappropriate to send, and I’m also impressed that his colleagues actually reported him for it.
Except that he is a 22 year old probationer. I am not sure that he has seen to many grim things.

Except that he is a 22 year old probationer. I am not sure that he has seen to many grim things.

To play devil’s advocate here it’s the culture of the organisation he’s in. The probationer has probably got sent similar types of meme and jokes from his colleagues who would have experienced the nastier side of the job. It’s just that the spotlight is on the Met at the moment as The Accused is one of their number. Without that spotlight this more than likely would never have been reported.

This is the most puzzling thing to me. How and when did the builder's bag get into the car?
Maybe the suspect used a builder's bag that was already dumped in the woods full of rubbish on the fly-tip, just emptied it out there and then whilst on-site in the forest? Only my thoughts/imagination.

Last edited:
Would this not be off time wise?

Two people were seen at like 9.35pm and then at 9.37pm ( I think those were the times given) so the accused didn’t wait around for 13 min IMO

JMO but that doesn't look like an Astra to me. Astras have colour matching wingmirrors and these are black. I think this is a Seat. VERY much IMO!

Maybe the suspect used a buider bag that was already dumped in the woods on the fly-tip, just emptied it out there and then onsite in the wood? Only my thoughts/imagination.

Very good point! And in that case the bag couldn't be traced back to him either or have his dna on (someone mentioned earlier that a code on a label on the bag might lead back to where it was bought/who by).

Last thought (GRIM). Large black box removed from the garage at the house - thoughut to possibly be a toolbox - wonder if it contained a chainsaw. :( MOO

Interesting to know how bad the phone signal is there, thank you. Trying to work out what this could mean :eek:

I had forgotten how bad the phone signal is around there - but reading that was reminded of walking down the South Circular a couple of weeks ago and getting several text messages all at once just as you cross the next junction by Fitness First. So I would say sporadic and patchy. Enough to notice you have lost signal.

Hello all. I’m a new poster, but have been following these threads closely from the beginning. I’m deeply saddened by the case and my thoughts are with Sarah’s loved ones. I’ve found the discussion on WS to be considerate and respectful, whilst inquisitively thorough.

Apologies if this has been covered already - all MOO and speculative. A poster earlier suggested a theory that stuck with me: it is not uncommon for assailants to dispose of a body in a location that can be monitored anonymously from afar. For example, next to a railway line. The theory being they can ‘check-up’ on the site covertly, regularly, and without being clearly traced. Whilst being on a moving train, it’s surprising how much you can quickly focus on if you know what you’re looking for. Especially on a stopping service.

It strikes me that the site where SE’s body was tragically found is right next to the Deal to Charing Cross commuter track (rather than the northern route that splits at Ashford toward St Pancras). We understand WC was based at the PaDP armoury at Charing Cross. Therefore, Deal to Charing Cross would have likely been WC’s typical commute.

For Kent-based sleuths, would this be a logical journey, facilitating a door-to-door commute into central London? Someone mentioned before that Met police could reclaim costs for Network Rail travel via ‘Rail Travel Concession’ (in addition to free TfL travel). Therefore, a cheap, non-stop, direct journey. A quick search, and you can catch the 5.10am train at Deal, and be in Charing Cross by 7:24am. Therefore you could catch the train for almost any shift pattern.

8DFA1279-1D71-45B0-9759-2D16A354FB40.jpeg E8F9D179-AEC7-4286-BFAB-8F568D1E206E.jpeg

In short - could WC have been taking the train on a regular basis for work, past the Great Chart site where SE’s body was found? Or at least, have a reasonable excuse to do so? This regular journey would A. provide familiarity with the site, and see how it’s fallen into disrepair recently B. Identify/scout it as a potential location to conceal a body (woods, quiet, abandoned, etc.) C. facilitate regular covert monitoring of the site afterwards, whilst sticking to normal routine.

(Apologies for long post - a lot on my mind!)

Last edited:
Hello all. I’m a new poster, but have been following these threads closely from the beginning. I’m deeply saddened by the case and my thoughts are with Sarah’s loved ones. I’ve found the discussion on WS to be considerate and respectful, whilst inquisitively thorough.

Apologies if this has been covered already - all MOO and speculative. A poster earlier suggested a theory that stuck with me: it is not uncommon for assailants to dispose of a body in a location that can be monitored anonymously from afar. For example, next to a railway line. The theory being they can ‘check-up’ on the site covertly, regularly, and without being clearly traced. Whilst being on a moving train, it’s surprising how much you can quickly focus on if you know what you’re looking for. Especially on a stopping service.

It strikes me that the site where SE’s body was tragically found is right next to the Deal to Charing Cross commuter track (rather than the northern route that splits at Ashford toward St Pancras). We understand WC was based at the PaDP armoury at Charing Cross. Therefore, Deal to Charing Cross would have likely been WC’s typical commute.

For Kent-based sleuths, would this be a logical journey, facilitating a door-to-door commute into central London? Someone mentioned before that Met police could reclaim costs for Network Rail travel via ‘Rail Travel Concession’ (in addition to free TfL travel). Therefore, a cheap, non-stop, direct journey. A quick search, and you can catch the 5.10am train at Deal, and be in Charing Cross by 7:24am. Therefore you could catch the train for almost any shift pattern.

In short - could WC have been taking the train on a regular basis for work, past the Great Chart site where SE’s body was found? Or at least, have a reasonable excuse to do so? This regular journey would A. provide familiarity with the site, and see how it’s fallen into disrepair recently B. Identify/scout it as a potential location to conceal a body (woods, quiet, abandoned, etc.) C. facilitate regular covert monitoring of the site afterwards, whilst sticking to normal routine.

(Apologies for long post - a lot on my mind!)
Welcome to Ws sleuthwest, thanks for the thoughtful post!

24 hours or so ago roughly I posted this in an earlier thread:

Going back to a video on YouTube of the crime scene forensic search at Poynders Road on March 9 (Google it; don't think can be linked here).

Where they are looking, and presumably where car was, is a dropped kerb for an entrance/exit to the rear of the flats. Was this where he had been waiting? Did he drive out and accidentally knock into her, hence his pulling out on to road, jumping out of car quickly and leaving driver's door open, going round to her, opening passenger door and saying he'd take her either home or to hospital? The metal fence also looks like something has gone into it, but could have already been like it.

Just another personal thought.

I have asked a mod if this vid can be used here.

Having now got clearance, here is said vid. Not a lot we didn't see on March 9, but in close up detail, and rather interesting . It was actually our @tedtink who first found this, so due credit.

DBM....what does this mean please?

Is it possible that they just say that because they cannot say too much more because it would be giving away crucial evidence prior to a possible trial?

It’s possible that she was present at the court hearing and this was actually said. It’s interesting, and I don’t think anyone has mentioned it - correct me if I’m wrong - her clothing was very distinctive, but there’s been no mention of being able to identify her by that. Was that missing? JMO.

TV media is much more careful in what they report than general print MSM. For example, you’ll have noticed that while the papers have been naming the accused for days, TV news has only named him once released by the police.

There’s a protocol that TV news won’t confirm details like that until there has been official confirmation. The BBC are stricter than most - you’ll sometimes see other TV news outlets reporting speculation with names when the BBC is more vague.

For example, when Michael Jackson died, pretty much every station was saying he’d died, yet the BBC was reporting it as an incident at his home and an ambulance was in attendance, or something similar.

They’re obviously also very careful not to say anything that could prejudice a trial.

24 hours or so ago roughly I posted this in an earlier thread:

Going back to a video on YouTube of the crime scene forensic search at Poynders Road on March 9 (Google it; don't think can be linked here).

Where they are looking, and presumably where car was, is a dropped kerb for an entrance/exit to the rear of the flats. Was this where he had been waiting? Did he drive out and accidentally knock into her, hence his pulling out on to road, jumping out of car quickly and leaving driver's door open, going round to her, opening passenger door and saying he'd take her either home or to hospital? The metal fence also looks like something has gone into it, but could have already been like it.

Just another personal thought.

I have asked a mod if this vid can be used here.

Having now got clearance, here is said vid. Not a lot we didn't see on March 9, but in close up detail, and rather interesting . It was actually our @tedtink who first found this, so due credit.

I have thought that too, but why would anyone in that position pull out onto the road where they would be more obvious?

I have thought that too, but why would anyone in that position pull out onto the road where they would be more obvious?

What does it all mean! No idea, but I am sure when this case gets to trial it will all come out. There were lots of little things we couldn't understand in the Libby Squire case, which made more sense once we heard all the evidence at trial.

Cop at Sarah Everard crime scene sent vile message to seven officers

The probationary officer, aged around 22, is said to have sent the ‘meme’ – a shared joke image – to seven colleagues as he manned a cordon in woods near Ashford, Kent, where the 33-year-old’s body was found.

It shows a policeman going through six stages from abduction to murder in a pastiche of the Highway Code.

In one image it shows the officer directing traffic holding a hand up to say ‘Stop single girl’. He then gives various signals for different sickening actions, culminating in the murder and disposal of a body.

Cop at Sarah Everard crime scene sent vile parody of Highway Code to seven officers | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member