UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lye? Commonly known as sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. It burns skin, digests tissue and accelerates the whole decomposing process.....
Yes I remember reading about a body disposal guy who worked for some Mexican crime syndicate, he used lye powder and hot water (I think) and said it took only a few hours to completely dispose of a body. Really horrific stuff.

Thank you for your kind words and your support, I appreciate it.

I second that loudly! You are very, very appreciated here @Angleterre. I do not know what happened, but i always, always, always appreciate your posts and your knowledge. Whatever it was, let it go. You are very valued here!

*Where are you getting "potential or capacity for extreme violence and violent behaviour " from? Just curious*

Sorry - I'm unsure how to do the 'proper' quoting.

It might be a bit clearer if I quote the full clause within that sentence, which is, "I have no clue, obviously, but WC apparently had potential or capacity for extreme violence and violent behaviour,"

And I'm basing it on the information that is contained within these threads and the fact that WC has been arrested for murder. I'm not sure that murder can ever not be an act of violence.

I'm not sure where your curiosity arises from - I don't think I suggested anything particularly earth-shattering, but I hope this clears things up.

Considering wether it was premeditated or not. I’ve always wondered what constitutes premeditation, does it have to of been planned days in advance?

Premeditation can be a matter of weeks or minutes, depending on the specifics of the case at hand.

It can be as short a timeframe as being in a room one minute with someone and saying "You $%*!, I'm going to kill you", then walking into another room to find a gun, walking back into the room and killing the victim.

Somebody inferred up thread that it may have been responding to a domestic disturbance between him and his wife which may relate to him perhaps coercing her into covering for him. This is all pure speculation, I don’t know how deeply his wife is involved.

I know Police Forces prioritise incidents differently but my local Force responds to every domestic incident reported. Either by officers visiting the parties involved at the address or them appearing at a station, depending on the circumstances. If ambulance were responding to their address due to a domestic incident, they would have informed Police so I'd assume the neighbours would have noticed a Police car as well, but there's no mention of that. Could have been for a report of someone at the address being suicidal and when the paramedics arrived they could see it wasn't serious, no injuries, partner is there to take care of them etc. So they left feeling reassured person was safe and not at risk? Ambulance could have been for a neighbour and the witness has just assumed it was at the suspect'S address?

That's what's been very puzzling!! he had no grounds what so ever to arrest her? and if she wanted a lift she then might has well waited for a bus but I do believe her intension was to walk home like she probably would have done many times before and how does no residents not hear or see anything it's 9.30pm in the evening he probably might have lured her into the car under false pretences

how in did he think would get away it? because he has slipped up somewhere for the police to be on his trail in less then a week after her disappearance

What I’m picturing was fast as hell with no time to think or react in any substantial way. Quick talking, assertive manner, big guy, she’s small and gentle. Maybe he flashed a warrant card, claimed to be plain clothes or even faked an arrest. She has never been in confrontation with LE before and her instinct is to be polite.

It’s why I wondered about maybe pulling into the shadow of the trees on the apartment drive. Tiny bit of seclusion. Quick stop, talking, talking, grab her arm, still talking, maybe some lie about lockdown, steering her towards the car before she even knows what’s happening. Then she’s in and they’re off and he has her controlled.

It was such a risky choice of location, so the poor woman was extremely unlucky and he was under some compulsion or just acted on impulse. I’m not getting evil genius vibes from him. I’m getting impulsivity and then a big panic.

I am wondering (due to MC's wife working in a lab and maybe having certain chemicals more readily available) if he used some type of chemical to subdue SE, he could have put some type of anaesthetic etc on a rag and placed it over her mouth quite easily from behind and without drawing to much attention would have been able to get her into the car. Just an idea.

Re the ambulance, I wonder what happens if there is an ambiguous ambulance call out but when the paramedics arrive, the injured party is insisting “accidental” and the other party lets it be known he is a PO?

What I’m picturing was fast as hell with no time to think or react in any substantial way. Quick talking, assertive manner, big guy, she’s small and gentle. Maybe he flashed a warrant card, claimed to be plain clothes or even faked an arrest. She has never been in confrontation with LE before and her instinct is to be polite.

It’s why I wondered about maybe pulling into the shadow of the trees on the apartment drive. Tiny bit of seclusion. Quick stop, talking, talking, grab her arm, still talking, maybe some lie about lockdown, steering her towards the car before she even knows what’s happening. Then she’s in and they’re off and he has her controlled.

It was such a risky choice of location, so the poor woman was extremely unlucky and he was under some compulsion or just acted on impulse. I’m not getting evil genius vibes from him. I’m getting impulsivity and then a big panic.

I am trying to imagine this but you get gut instincts about people trying to get you into a car and would say no and try not to I think. But possibly, if she thought he was the police (and in uniform maybe?) you would fear resisting. Except something sudden must have happened for her to not use her phone from that point on. IMO.

Although someone earlier said maybe her phone was snatched by a mugger and he offered to help and it was opportunistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hygate