UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone advise me on what I'm doing wrong in regards to uploading photos, it keeps saying the file is too large, is there a particular setting my phone should be on lol, I did manage a couple of pics yesterday, however I cannot upload anything today, any advice for a non tech person:)

Going back over the last seven or eight years, there have been a fair few unsolved sex attacks in Kent committed by men whose age/build/e-fit seem quite a lot like WC.

Sevenoaks, September 2020: Woman lured to pervert's van by tale of sick child

"The suspect is described as white, in his mid-40s, 5ft 8in, of stocky build with receding shaved hair and stubble."

Z4MH7YHBZ9D37DADWFIB.jpg

Ashford 'serial sex attack suspect', 2013:

Police hunt Ashford 'serial sex attack suspect'

The attacked is described as being white, bald, about 6ft 2in [obviously a disparity with WC's height] with a large frame and aged in his late 30s to late 40s.

_69201011_ashfordefit..jpg

Folkestone 2013, 'Man hunted over "knifepoint sex attack"'

"...in his mid-30s, 5ft 6ins, with short ginger or strawberry blonde hair and was unshaven. He is reported to have muscular arms"

Man hunted over 'knifepoint sex attack'

6FMTM0B1CTJVF0BW2CIV.jpg

Interesting. Thanks for posting these.

Going back over the last seven or eight years, there have been a fair few unsolved sex attacks in Kent committed by men whose age/build/e-fit seem quite a lot like WC.

"The suspect is described as white, in his mid-40s, 5ft 8in, of stocky build with receding shaved hair and stubble."

Z4MH7YHBZ9D37DADWFIB.jpg

The attacked is described as being white, bald, about 6ft 2in [obviously a disparity with WC's height] with a large frame and aged in his late 30s to late 40s.

"...in his mid-30s, 5ft 6ins, with short ginger or strawberry blonde hair and was unshaven. He is reported to have muscular arms"

6FMTM0B1CTJVF0BW2CIV.jpg

Horrible!! The descriptions could certainly match WC. It just seems so unlikely that he would get caught so easily this time around if he evaded authorities so many times previously.. IMO

Thanks for the information Leopard. I was just about to say a black Range Rover isn’t exactly inconspicuous - so like you say, maybe they wanted him to know he was being watched to spook him. It might also explain why they arrested EC at the same time, they have some good evidence that she helped him in some way.

I suspect the police will be looking back on a lot of past unsolved sexual offences and even missing women. This can’t be a one off - false plates, disposal of the body - it doesn’t shout indecent exposure gone wrong and a panicked cover up to me.
I expect to hear of other women now coming out of the woodwork feeling empowered to report unprofessional conduct experienced with this person. I hesitate to even call him a man or public servant. He doesn’t represent the definition of a true man or those in an enforcement position of power committed to protect the people sworn to protect. Oh yes, this isn’t his first time to abuse. It’s just the first time he got caught! imo

Typically 3-4 years and the personal contract hires are almost always return only. Our number plates here will tell you what year the car is unless it’s a personalised (vanity) plate. I haven’t had a chance to sleuth the cars yet though.

Both cars significantly older with high mileage. They just don’t seem like lease cars to me. Interesting that one had multiple MOT advisories for a dirty and therefore obscured back number plate - but I’m probably reading too much into that because you’d surely clean it for MOT day!

Z4MH7YHBZ9D37DADWFIB.jpg

6FMTM0B1CTJVF0BW2CIV.jpg

There is a database I have access to (I am not allowed to share details) but there are 2 descriptions on it which match WC in London since 2019.

I can’t think why he hired a car unless he thought they wouldn’t be able to prove that he was in it at the same time as SE, if/when DNA was found. I’m surprised he didn’t put fake plates on it. Or maybe he did and they tracked him back anyway.

It’s just awful although I’m glad she’s been found. Poor Leah Croucher is still missing.

According to the GOV.UK website the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Offices are situated in Milton Keynes as well as in London.

I’ve submitted this information to the Leah Croucher tipline ( they may already be investigating a connection... but does no harm!)

This is a great post and I agree with all of it but if the police had him as a suspect early on then I doubt they would wait to watch and observe unless they had some very clear evidence she was already dead.

Being he was living with a co-accused, albeit of a lesser crime, and his access to other uninhabited and remote properties locally, such as the old garage, there would be too much risk that she could be held alive at that point that would prevent them just observing him under surveillance.

I think they only identified him later in the investigation or already had evidence she was not alive. Otherwise with a possible window of her being alive and captive they would have had to move immediately.

I think the opposite - that they suspected him but had no clue where she was and hoped he would lead them to her, which he couldn't have done had he been in custody. And perhaps he did, but sadly she was not alive by then anyway. But JMO and I have no background in LE so perhaps no understanding of how these things work.

Z4MH7YHBZ9D37DADWFIB.jpg

6FMTM0B1CTJVF0BW2CIV.jpg

How have these crimes not been linked before now! This is scary to think how long he has possible got away with with it. It didn't take me long yesterday to search through kents appeals to find the first one you linked after seeing his photo in the sun.

There is a database I have access to (I am not allowed to share details) but there are 2 descriptions on it which match WC in London since 2019.

Kent has a high number of sexual assaults: Kent crime: Most dangerous wards for violent and sexual crime revealed - Kent Live "Of the 65,657 violent and sexual crimes in Kent last year that were assigned a final outcome, 97.3% led to no suspect being identified, or any further investigation, action, or court case being dropped."

The police are going to be busy checking suspect descriptions for London and Kent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1