UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm a new member and signed up after following all 6 of these threads, to help me make sense of a case that has really hit home. I'm the same age as Sarah, similar uni and profession, lived in London for the same amount of time, have lived and walked alone like her, and the same build. My partner is a police officer with the Met as well, so WC's involvement has really horrified me.

I've been trying to figure out his motivations, and how pre meditated this was. The Sun has reported he was working at the US Embassy from 2-8pm the day he kidnapped her (linked below). Which leaves 1.5 hours before he encountered her.

Now I assumed that DPG would have to go back to their base (Palace of Westminster, where his locker is) to hand back gun and change out of uniform. My partner always needs to go back to base after his patrol to change out of uniform as you can't leave your shift in it, less so with gun and body armour. That's a 10 min drive from the US Embassy back to base. Maybe 20 mins to change and clock out. That leaves an hour before he's on Poynders Road. And it's only a 30 min drive from Westminster to Poynders Court. Still leaves 30 mins, where he was doing what?

Even if he was just faffing at base before leaving, Poynders Road, and Clapham/Brixton is NOT the straightforward or quickest route to get back to Kent from either Westminster or the US Embassy. Clapham is too South West for where he needed to get to - and would make more sense to go South East via Oval/Camberwell. So he deliberately detoured out of the way, adding mileage to an already 2 hour commute home? Why?

There was a lot of searching of the Clapham ponds, which makes me wonder if he stopped off in Clapham Common, and if so why? It's dark and late, raining, nothing open in the park. Was it to look for lone women and indecently expose himself as the Common is good for that? Maybe he disposed of something in the ponds, like his clothing if he was being perverted. If he had stopped, he is likely to have seen Sarah walk past, so is this when he decided to grab her? Or did he know Sarah and the plan always was to grab her that day -hence the detour?

Poynders Road is the South Circular. For him to have made a split second decision to grab her on this busy arterial road with fast moving traffic and no real place to stop, seems unlikely. It feels like he either noticed her in Clapham Common as she walked past or knew her and had planned it in advance.

I had initially considered whether he was just a gun for hire, and someone had paid him to kidnap her/scare her but with this indecent exposure charge, I do wonder if he had set out that evening with the intention of indecently exposing himself and it just escalated with Sarah.

I cannot work out how he got her in the car. It's likely he flashed his warrant card, but Sarah would want to look at it closely and ask questions. And I don't know how they'd have time for this encounter on that busy road where he's holding up traffic by stopping. I feel their searches of the kerb and drain must be related to this - but how? Is it possible she accidentally dropped her phone or something else in the drain while walking and he parked up to help her look?
Met cop 'may have used warrant card to entice Sarah Everard into car'
I think this is shoddy reporting from the Sun. Other MSM reporting he was at work the day of the arrest.

I wonder if she got in the car voluntarily after he gave her a very plausible story and offered her a lift home and something happened, did he make a pass at her and she rejected his advances? Did he rape her? The thought of her suffering is unbearable, her family must be absolutely devastated. Also, his wife’s job and Education suggest that she is intelligent but he could easily have spun lies to her about why he needed her to say he was with her at a time when he wasn’t. He could easily have played it down and she might have no knowledge at all of what he has done. If this is the case, she will be shocked and devastated at what they think he has done, assuming they have told her.

My apologies, in my tiredness I wrote 040321 instead of 030321. I had spent a good couple of hours looking at all the Traffic Cams leaving London on the A205, and this one particularly got my attention. The reason I attached it was to try to find out if people can identify this as a Seat Exeo or a car he would have been driving?

Re-attached again.

Attachments

• 1614808846.mp4
    70.9 KB · Views: 181
Here's a zoomed in version of the video. IMO I can't confirm it being a head, but also couldn't say it wasn't. There is also something going on optically with the wing mirror on the left hand of the video. Looks like movement but it must be something happening optically, reflection or limitations of the recording device.
I think the left wing mirror is just indicating isn't it? I perceived it as the flashing of a mirror indicator anyway.

Surely they wouldn't have this many different police/temp offices/toilets set up for the investigation of a single body ? This looks major , I think a lot more is going to be coming out :(

Me too, although I think it may just be that they’re determined to find enough evidence to make sure a charge sticks. Worrying he still hasn’t been charged. I’m guessing the Met are taking this one almost personally and they’ll go all out to ensure he goes down.

Right but I was specifically wondering what evidence they had that led to that initial kidnapping arrest. I think the evidence of murder came later.

Good point. I'm no expert on what is required to make an arrest for kidnapping but I assumed it's footage they've acquired from various doorbells and dashcams etc and they've made the arrest hoping to build the case from there. Obviously what they have in the way of footage must've given them a solid idea that he is responsible. Suppose there could be witnesses too.

Thanks for clarifying, I see your point and you are right.

Your method results in an 8.2% chance of a female being murdered by a total stranger and a 91.8% chance of the victim knowing their attacker.

It suggests that SE is statistically highly likely to have known her attacker but could be one of the 8%.
Tho it's not comparing like with like.

It would require far more data to be meaningful statistically. Like where non stranger murders take place - in the home for example? And where strangers murders occur. Being dragged off the street for example.

If you can compare taken from streets murders only the stats between stranger and non stranger might reduce considerably.

Also useful would be the statistical likelihood of her knowing him which in my opinion would be quite low. 33 year old Graduate marketing exec and 48 year diplomatic protection officer with children. Very little points of common I'd think. But that's just my opinion

I honestly can’t believe she’d get in a car voluntarily with a bulky male at night who isn’t in a police car when she hasn’t committed a crime. Neither would she get in a car to do a good deed. We are taught this from being children. This is just my opinion based on being similar to Sarah in age, education, etc.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4 - here is the clip 22.00, car on left at traffic lights, it could be something but like all the tfl cctv stuff it's a bit hard to make out and people are coming to big conclusions. Also, online you only get a 5 sec clip every 5 mins so hard to find something i would say

Is it the front car you are talking about. To me it looks like the window is open in the passenger seat and someone has their elbow on it with their forearm up which I think is quite a standard position. Could very well be wrong!

does his wife have to depend on being married to a British person to be able to live in the uk I wonder? because that may well be why she covered for him....if she did that is!!

also, the hire car.....if there was no evidence uncovered except for in the car, then a technicality may occur in the form of hundreds of people using the car and not just him......could get off on that as could never be proven

People need to calm down with the "They knew eachother" theory. The police have all but confirmed that Sarah did not know WC and this crime bears all the hallmarks of a predator who strikes at random whenever he feels "that urge" if you will. The curb was clearly being checked as an abduction point and I imagine the flats were cordoned off so nobody inside could come out and disturb any possible evidence on the pavement or car park.

I think everyone is quite calm tbh. The speculation is not that there was some very strong relationship, but more along the lines of maybe WC has seen SE in his official capacity or otherwise in the area, maybe at a café and possibly spoken to her or tried to, and particularly as she regularly walked home from the relevant friend’s house, he may have registered in his driving around in recent weeks that she did so alone and possibly distracted on her phone, and on the relevant night, driven along the same streets at the same time hoping to spot her again.

Not much may turn on it, but it’s the sort of discussion I understand WebSleuths is here for.

I agree it is significantly more likely she was an entirely random victim and the impetus was the drive to offend that evening and the victim not chosen, but some offenders do pick women out ahead of time and it would explain why in that area at that time. However there is very possibly some other explanation or sheer randomness in play.

If there is some kind of “weak” connection and there are concerns about other victims then ways in which SE may have been previously seen or encountered will be something for the authorities to close off rather than ignore.

Violence against women is an epidemic which requires far more attention and resources, UK Labour’s shadow minister for domestic violence, Jess Phillips, has said, in the wake of the disappearance of Sarah Everard, who police believe may have been abducted as she walked home in south London.

Ms Phillips, who will speak at parliament’s International Women’s Day debate on Thursday when she will read out the names of all the women murdered by men in the past year, said it was untrue to say that the killing of women was rare.

Speaking on Radio 4’s Today programme, Ms Phillips said random attacks on the street were a “rarity, if that is what this was”, but added: “The reality is that it’s not a rare crime. Since last week since when Sarah first went missing, six women and a little girl have been have been reported as being killed at the hands of men.

“So it’s not particularly rare and the fear that women live with is an everyday thing. For most women they have had some form of experience that they feel frightened of and the message that they should be sending out is not one about what women should or shouldn’t do.
Violence against women an ‘epidemic’ that needs resources, says UK Labour

I honestly can’t believe she’d get in a car voluntarily with a bulky male at night who isn’t in a police car when she hasn’t committed a crime. Neither would she get in a car to do a good deed. We are taught this from being children. This is just my opinion based on being similar to Sarah in age, education, etc.

this is my opinion too....she will be savvy enough to know even police uniform is not an indicator of safety! not in that way

I think it’s interesting to note that his wife seemed to travel without him from time to time, based on her FB.
In my experience this is really common when the woman is from another country, too - she’ll often take the children and go home for an extended holiday once or twice a year, leaving the man at home to keep working etc.

These breaks would provide him with ample opportunity for more extended crimes, unobserved, as well as any affairs/tinder activity that have been hinted at. Wife stays blissfully clueless, he gets all the time he wants to cover his tracks.

Well that may be your understanding so we’ll have to disagree. Private ambulances transport patients in the same way that NHS ambulances do. Info below.

MET Medical | UK Private Ambulance Service

There are private ambulance services who can be hired to do the job of a usual ambulance, with medically trained staff and medical equipment on board. They look like NHS ambulances and do three same job.

The van which transports a body once deceased looks nothing like an ambulance. It's a plain van that just says PRIVATE AMBULANCE on the side usually, and has no equipment and the staff are not medically trained as there's no use for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar