Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the video shows it. Well done - couldn't find it anywhere on MSM.
It's here: Sarah Everard latest: Police officer arrested on suspicion of murder

missing-sarah-everard-search-kent-garage-pa-751x1000.jpg

More pictures of it at (search for sarah): PA Images. In one of the pics (all taken on March 10) the object is outside, still covered.

Last edited:
Possibly yes but still difficult to follow how he would find that specific spot. There must be so many others and if you decide to hide a body (can’t bring myself to write what the police said earlier this week) quite some way from where you live (I guess that’s the logical thing to do) then there are probably better places.

As far as I know the property was still up for sale and while they haven’t managed to sell in years there is always a chance someone is interested and wants to have a tour. Or even the owners might go there frequently to check everything is ok or they might use it as a storage facility.

I think I’m just thinking too much about it as it’s so close.

It could be anything as simple as he used to play golf there, he regularly drives past it on his way to somewhere else, etc.

KentOnline said fire service stated it was...
Yip but no other MSM has picked up the fact that the Fire Service said it’s unrelated.. strange?? I just cannot see any organisation proceeding with an exercise while all this is going on but JMO... could be the rest of MSM are ignoring the fact that it was an exercise to add more sensationalism to the story, who knows??

Possibly yes but still difficult to follow how he would find that specific spot. There must be so many others and if you decide to hide a body (can’t bring myself to write what the police said earlier this week) quite some way from where you live (I guess that’s the logical thing to do) then there are probably better places.

As far as I know the property was still up for sale and while they haven’t managed to sell in years there is always a chance someone is interested and wants to have a tour. Or even the owners might go there frequently to check everything is ok or they might use it as a storage facility.

I think I’m just thinking too much about it as it’s so close.

I can’t recall the posts but numerous previous posts have stated that his wife and children had been walking at this site so he will have been aware of it.

I am wondering if they are literally going to take every item from the house, every item from his locker, every item from his car etc. Even things that seem unrelated, spoons from the kitchen, wheelbarrow from the garden.... They cannot be seen to miss anything. This isn't a normal case. They MUST search every possible location and even gather every piece of rubbish because it is the reputation of the met on the line. This is not a normal case, not a normal investigation and if anyone even suggests they weren't thorough because it's one of their own then there will be so much trouble for them. There will be police colleagues fearing for their own jobs, open to criticism, even Cressida Dicks will be worried of the ramifications. No stone will be left unturned, regardless of whether there's 1 body or 100 bodies. I don't think we can judge the behaviour of the police and press in this case in the same manner that we would any other case. MOO.

plus the fact he’s essentially already been named and shamed as the perp by Cressida on national tv, it would be pretty bad if she then couldn’t put together sufficient evidence to convict him and he walked free

I feel the same and the fact is most of the police are good people who want to help and are trying hard to do that with limited resources. Most walk towards danger and risk their lives for others daily - think of the late PC Andrew Harper who went into the police as he always knew he wanted to help people, sadly though others (like WC) seem to go into the police because they want the control/power, a veil of respectability and access to/trust of people, especially more vulnerable people:( He knew women would trust him as a police man, he probably knew he could stop and talk to any lone women and by showing his badge/warrant card their guard would be down.
I don't underestimate how much this is a kick in the teeth to LE, that one of their own has done this.

Another wild thought - I wonder if it would have been possible to use satellite footage they'd be able to get access to - to detect fires or other strange activity that night around wherever they lost the car around Ashford. Perhaps a reason for so specifically targetting the golf course and could explain issues identifying the body and the use of human remains.

This was my thinking previously but not so sure anymore as I think they be searching this place too?
I know they may not think any evidence of Sarah would be there but possibly for other crimes? I think all premises associated with WC would be searched and apart from the search around Poynders Court I haven’t seen any evidence of any London residences being searched.

It's possible he rented a parking spot, and did the last bit central London on the tube. Clapham South station is very close

Another wild thought - I wonder if it would have been possible to use satellite footage they'd be able to get access to - to detect fires or other strange activity that night around wherever they lost the car around Ashford. Perhaps a reason for so specifically targetting the golf course and could explain issues identifying the body and the use of human remains.

Oh yes, I hadn't considered there would be his tyre tracks and possibly mud etc in his tyre treds, that would link to the site

Just had another look at it myself in light of your post. In full screen mode on a large monitor I can see exactly what you mean - does indeed look like someone possibly leaning across and then taking a drink (round about 0:05 to 0:08) from a water bottle or maybe a coffee travel mug.

Also I'm still convinced the apparent movement in the back is down to the approaching bus lights.

Link here as a reminder to anyone interested (full screen option on bottom right)-> https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4
Thank you. Finally I saw movement, after a million attempts.
Full screen worked.
I'm not sure how much it can be enhanced by LE for better viewing. Hopefully, a lot but I'm not at all sure.

First post on this thread. like most of the UK I am horrified by this crime, my thoughts go to Sarah’s family it is the stuff of nightmares. Being that WC is a police officer I suspect he may well exercise his right to remain silent, which means that the work to build a case against him becomes all the more crucial.

As a woman who has felt the fear in my throat when someone walks a bit too close to me at night, has crossed over the road and got my phone out pretending to make a call, the most terrifying thing is that these monsters can be disguised as someone who we can trust to save us.

With

Time off sick
Multiple flashing episodes in cctv areas
Ambulance outside his house days before
Self harm in the cell
Erratic behaviour etc

There may well be some serious mental health issues here ..

The time off sick and erratic behaviour begs a question also should he have been back at work working with guns

Probably a variety of things...place thats very infrequently visited by public, place with roads that lead up to it that don’t have cameras, somewhere that’s relatively accessible on his route so he can explain being in locality if questioned. But yes I know what you mean, a lot of his decisions haven’t been logical and as we can’t see in his head (probably a good thing) it leaves many questions unanswered...

It is a good thing we can’t see in his head. At the same time I can’t stop trying to figure out what he was thinking need to find something to distract me!

I think there must be some link between him and the place (which is stupid if you think about it). I can’t think of a reason how the police knew to search there and then actually be right.

Even if they tracked him via ANPR and traffic cams to Ashford, once you get to the roundabout at Singleton it’s rural land on both sides with countless roads and lanes so the places he could have gone to after that are numerous and there are a lot of derelict buildings and hidden, secluded areas. Unless of course the car had a tracker or he kept his phone on but surely you don’t commit murder and are that stupid, especially if you’re a police officer. Or he went through Great Chart and someone’s CCTV caught him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member