Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ashford5 I wonder if the owners were happy to keep the land unoccupied in the hope someone would take an option on it for housing as part of the Chilmington Green development.

Regarding soil etc on tyres, the Greensand Way runs very close to the site, in an area of heavy clay soil, so anything taken from tyres might be easily tracked to the area.

1,673,307 crimes reported in the past 2 years. It is very easy for us to throw stones at them, the reality is they have to prioritise resources.

Source: Crime data dashboard | The Met

Sexual offences against women need to be given priority. They don't come out for burglaries either. So what is it that they do come out for?

To add, that's the first time there's been lights on in either tent x
Are they specifically working /excavating the front garden or are these tents used to forensically examine items brought out of the house do
you think

I think there's a good chance that WC maintained workweek lodging around Clapham Commons/Poynders Rd -- reportedly on 3 miles from his embassy work post. His residence in Deal -- about 80 miles, would be a hefty commute. If true, he'd have reason to be parked or have a vehicle nearby. MOO

I believe officers can park at the Embassy, I've seen officers leaving in what appear to be personal vehicles (unnecessary for them to be under cover given the nature of their role at the embassy) and there is a carpark there.

Source: Can see the Embassy from my window, walk my dog round the Embassy grounds all the time. Have met WC previously. All officers in that unit very personable.

yup I’m thinking the discovery may have been coincidental - by a walker or similar. Although surely he hid the body too well for that. But like you say surely he covered his tracks eg switching off phone etc etc. Especially if this is pre meditated which I think it is to some degree.

If it’s the case that the discovery of the body was seperate, I’m very concerned there’s a lack of evidence to convict WC hence the overdrive in forensic activity at his house, garage and woods etc.

MOO JMO

If he was using a hire car, the majority of them have trackers (I believe) so once LE knew it had been hired, and found out who by, the rental company could probably have provided them with information on where it had been. The tracker may not have been known to him.

Not sure if the hire car thing has been debunked (sorry if so - this thread moves FAST!).

Have there been any theories or anything official why he knew about the old leisure centre/driving range?

It’s not a place that you would know about or could really find out about by looking it up I would have thought.

I live 5 minutes from there and know my way around my area pretty well (dog walks) but I had never heard about the place until there was press coverage about it closing down a few years ago. It actually annoyed me because we used to drive miles to go to a golf range and had one at our doorstep without knowing!

Of course he could have picked a derelict/empty building in a rural area at random but there are plenty between London and Deal (and in the surrounding areas).
I've been wondering whether to post this link to an old Twitter Account.
The police have been tagged in it.
It raises a few concerns about his character in just a few tweets and bio if it is him.
https://twitter.com/WaynesWorldUK?s=09
Any thoughts?

Not him. Look at the teeth and bone structure. Not found any record of him living in Chiswick.

Sexual deviants are very dangerous indeed. Look at how dangerous PR was and how his sexual deviancy escalated to murdering Libby Squire.

Sexual deviants cannot control their urges, and the factors in their life at a given time can decide how far they go. Indecent Exposure one day might become murder the next day if say an argument has taken place, or his urge for sexual gratification has built up to a point where he is going to take what he wants, whether he harms someone in the process or not. Sexual deviants often view women as objects rather than human beings, they are disposable to them and only good for one thing.

They are able to lead double lives and usually claim to have never considered harming their partner because they actually know them as a person and are usually unable to become aroused without some kind of Paraphilia involved. Which is why they hunt at night for unwilling victims. They want someone who is genuinely terrified to taunt and attack. They want to feel powerful and in control. For them even if their partner was willing to perform certain acts, roleplay consensual non consent etc eventually it will not be enough because they need an actual victim who is unsuspecting and unwilling.

It’s all about their sexual gratification, the element of having a woman completely powerless and honestly afraid for her life is what thrills these men and once they graduate from flashing in McDonald’s to physically attacking women there’s often no going back. All MOO.

I think it's actually getting more likely that is the case the more time he's spending in there not being charged.

JMO: they charge at the latest possible moment. The rules on questioning suspects changes once charged (basically, you can't do it, except in a few tightly defined circumstances, other than for terrorism offences)

I don't read anything into the timing. Other a faint suspicion that he might be no commenting, and they'll hope something might get him to start answering. And of course they need to give him a chance to comment on every aspect of the case and evidence as it comes in

If he was using a hire car, the majority of them have trackers (I believe) so once LE knew it had been hired, and found out who by, the rental company could probably have provided them with information on where it had been. The tracker may not have been known to him.

Not sure if the hire car thing has been debunked (sorry if so - this thread moves FAST!).

it’s definitely possible, just strange WC would go to effort of hiring a car when he would likely know it has a tracker given his previous occupation working in a family garage... another aspect that doesn’t make any sense!

That picture of the box shaped thing covered in black plastic looks like a barbecue to me. My parents have a gas powered one and it is massive.

I do agree about the underfunding of the police being a disgrace. A family member who retired about 5 years ago told me it was unimaginably bad back then, it must be even worse now. And of course the fact that social work, probation and mental health services aren’t receiving adequate funding either just makes things 1000% worse.

Last edited:
I think the ability of those in these kind of jobs to be able to report mental health issues really needs taking a look at. It wouldn't be the 1st deaths to occur because someone in a job where a mental health history can be fatal to your career has hidden them and it's led to awful things.

Thing is quite often with mental illness you don't realise you're suffering with it until someone else points out your behavior.
It's very hard sometimes, especially men, to admit they may have issues.

(This isn't meant to offend men on here btw as lot's of men DO have insight)

underfunded or not the evidence they had against him for the flashing meant it would have been a quick one to solve and it's about time they prioritized sexual offences , any sexual offence and stop discriminating against women. IMO the head of the Met will be resigning over this when it all comes out . JMO !
I agree.

I agree with others that they are chronically underfunded but given where this crime has led on more than one occasion - it would save time, resources and trauma if it were seen as serious. Seeing them as minor crimes not only dimeans the fear women feel but at least two women would still be alive if two very simple IE cases had been investigated.

In this case they had a number plate and therefore name. It would have taken one trip which would have led to the alarming discovery that he was an armed officer.

The other thing is the reports that he'd been off sick for showing erratic behaviour. I thought being a firearms officers carried the highest level of constant checking! Surely anyone showing erratic behaviour should have had psychological tests.

Sorry rant over

Sexual deviants are very dangerous indeed. Look at how dangerous PR was and how his sexual deviancy escalated to murdering Libby Squire.

Sexual deviants cannot control their urges, and the factors in their life at a given time can decide how far they go. Indecent Exposure one day might become murder the next day if say an argument has taken place, or his urge for sexual gratification has built up to a point where he is going to take what he wants, whether he harms someone in the process or not. Sexual deviants often view women as objects rather than human beings, they are disposable to them and only good for one thing.

They are able to lead double lives and usually claim to have never considered harming their partner because they actually know them as a person and are usually unable to become aroused without some kind of Paraphilia involved. Which is why they hunt at night for unwilling victims. They want someone who is genuinely terrified to taunt and attack. They want to feel powerful and in control. For them even if their partner was willing to perform certain acts, roleplay consensual non consent etc eventually it will not be enough because they need an actual victim who is unsuspecting and unwilling.

It’s all about their sexual gratification, the element of having a woman completely powerless and honestly afraid for her life is what thrills these men and once they graduate from flashing in McDonald’s to physically attacking women there’s often no going back. All MOO.

terrifying yet weirdly fascinating stuff. Thanks for sharing this..

He grew up and lived at the other side of the county! Kent is big and people don’t usually know much about places outside their local area.

I didn’t even know about this place until a few years ago when there were reports about it closing and it’s 5 minutes from my house, and I know my local area very well from walking my dog.

Sorry if I was mistaken there but media reports say the garage business was in the family for a couple of generations and he worked there for some time - so must have been there a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member