Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly yes but still difficult to follow how he would find that specific spot. There must be so many others and if you decide to hide a body (can’t bring myself to write what the police said earlier this week) quite some way from where you live (I guess that’s the logical thing to do) then there are probably better places.

As far as I know the property was still up for sale and while they haven’t managed to sell in years there is always a chance someone is interested and wants to have a tour. Or even the owners might go there frequently to check everything is ok or they might use it as a storage facility.

I think I’m just thinking too much about it as it’s so close.

He grew up there with the family garage business so must know all these areas very well - and know good places to hide something where people don't go.

With

Time off sick
Multiple flashing episodes in cctv areas
Ambulance outside his house days before
Self harm in the cell
Erratic behaviour etc

There may well be some serious mental health issues here ..

The time off sick and erratic behaviour begs a question also should he have been back at work working with guns

I think the ability of those in these kind of jobs to be able to report mental health issues really needs taking a look at. It wouldn't be the 1st deaths to occur because someone in a job where a mental health history can be fatal to your career has hidden them and it's led to awful things.

^^RSBM
I don't believe she was an accessory. I think it more likely that his wife provided WC with an alibi that proved to be false. She likely told police that he was home all evening when in-fact he was allegedly out murdering another young woman. His wife was soon released on bail -- waiting for an April court appearance. MOO

I suspect that is the most likely position with regards to his wife. All this just opinion and assessment of probabilities.

I also note that SE, the victim, might have been the closest general match to his wife if he was staking out a spot or area in terms of apparent general ethnicity, build and hair colour.

Back in an earlier post before the US sleep break these thoughts were amplified when someone [apologies didn't note who] posted "Chooses someone with bright clothes, thinking foreign student...." and instead I pondered 'thinking proxy for someone foreign he has a complex intimate relationship with'.

It could be anything as simple as he used to play golf there, he regularly drives past it on his way to somewhere else, etc.
That golf course is where my friend used to play with his dad - we live in Canterbury so not really near. Quite feasible WC used to go there too. In Kent, you have to drive for at least 40 minutes to get anywhere!

That assumes that they have someone sitting ready and waiting to check the registration number the minute the report comes in and someone else to track him down straight away and resources to deal with him immediately after that.

I'm have no knowledge of the workings of the Met but that seems an unrealistic expectation. What would you downgrade to move indecent exposure up the rank? There's no simple solution or quick fix here

JMO
I agree.
They are grossly underfunded and do excellent work with paltry resources.
If anything good comes from this, I hope it is a massive increase in budgetary funding for them.
They really need it and they really deserve it and so do the general public.

It could be anything as simple as he used to play golf there, he regularly drives past it on his way to somewhere else, etc.

I can’t recall the posts but numerous previous posts have stated that his wife and children had been walking at this site so he will have been aware of it.

Another wild thought - I wonder if it would have been possible to use satellite footage they'd be able to get access to - to detect fires or other strange activity that night around wherever they lost the car around Ashford. Perhaps a reason for so specifically targetting the golf course and could explain issues identifying the body and the use of human remains.

Oh yes, I hadn't considered there would be his tyre tracks and possibly mud etc in his tyre treds, that would link to the site

All good theories! Thanks.

Not sure about the rumours of the family taking walks there as that would mean trespassing. You can’t really get in there easily so I wouldn’t consider it a place where you walk around with your kids.

It is a good thing we can’t see in his head. At the same time I can’t stop trying to figure out what he was thinking need to find something to distract me!

I think there must be some link between him and the place (which is stupid if you think about it). I can’t think of a reason how the police knew to search there and then actually be right.

Even if they tracked him via ANPR and traffic cams to Ashford, once you get to the roundabout at Singleton it’s rural land on both sides with countless roads and lanes so the places he could have gone to after that are numerous and there are a lot of derelict buildings and hidden, secluded areas. Unless of course the car had a tracker or he kept his phone on but surely you don’t commit murder and are that stupid, especially if you’re a police officer. Or he went through Great Chart and someone’s CCTV caught him.

yup I’m thinking the discovery may have been coincidental - by a walker or similar. Although surely he hid the body too well for that. But like you say surely he covered his tracks eg switching off phone etc etc. Especially if this is pre meditated which I think it is to some degree.

If it’s the case that the discovery of the body was seperate, I’m very concerned there’s a lack of evidence to convict WC hence the overdrive in forensic activity at his house, garage and woods etc.

MOO JMO

That WC exposed himself twice at the same South London McDonalds on the same day - Sunday Feb 28th is clearly absolutely bizarre behaviour and very much indicative of escalation and loss of impulse control.

Twice? Thought it was just the once?

Reportedly, MET received two separate reports of IE on Feb 28.

I don't believe we even know the location of the second incident -- let alone that WC is responsible for both incidents that are also being investigated by IOPC.

Unless confirmed by LE, I'm leary of any media reporting otherwise. MOO

yup I’m thinking the discovery may have been coincidental - by a walker or similar. Although surely he hid the body too well for that. But like you say surely he covered his tracks eg switching off phone etc etc. Especially if this is pre meditated which I think it is to some degree.

If it’s the case that the discovery of the body was seperate, I’m very concerned there’s a lack of evidence to convict WC hence the overdrive in forensic activity at his house, garage and woods etc.

MOO JMO

I think it's actually getting more likely that is the case the more time he's spending in there not being charged.

He grew up there with the family garage business so must know all these areas very well - and know good places to hide something where people don't go.

He grew up and lived at the other side of the county! Kent is big and people don’t usually know much about places outside their local area.

I didn’t even know about this place until a few years ago when there were reports about it closing and it’s 5 minutes from my house, and I know my local area very well from walking my dog.

Possibly being cynical but the first part is horrible that it happened to her but then it's flooded with yougov facts and percentages. Is there any need? Seems like someone taking advantage of the current situation to get an article out?

It did not really give too much information leaves me a bit skeptical that they are linked

That golf course is where my friend used to play with his dad - we live in Canterbury so not really near. Quite feasible WC used to go there too. In Kent, you have to drive for at least 40 minutes to get anywhere!

Yes that would be a good explanation. Still a bit of a leap to get the police there within a day or two but certainly possible. Might be as simple as finding photos of him playing there.

With

Time off sick
Multiple flashing episodes in cctv areas
Ambulance outside his house days before
Self harm in the cell
Erratic behaviour etc

There may well be some serious mental health issues here ..

The time off sick and erratic behaviour begs a question also should he have been back at work working with guns

It depends what order you put those in. You can't really bundle them together without a timeline, to suggest a mental health issue. Unless murder is classed as causing mental health issues.

1. Time off sick was some time unknown - could have been last year or when his Father died - compassionate leave.
  2. Two flashing episodes on one occasion (apparently) a few days before the alleged kidnap and murder - but he may have been doing sex crimes for some time and it gone under the radar.
  3. Erratic behaviour - was mentioned during the time he was being observed just before arrest (at which time he had already allegedly committed murder and been flashing so being erratic would not be that unusual).
  4. Ambulance outside the house a few days before his arrest. Again hhe had already committed the alleged crimes. He may well have known he was under surveillance, or suspected that, or various other things. It is not know what the ambulance was for - a domestic argument? If his wife was under stress and knew something. An injury from the alleged kidnap.murder that was getting worse and needed attention? A panic attack (by either him or his wife). This is apparently classed as rumour as only reported by a neighbour to the press - that an ambulance was there. But if it was presumably the police know about that and may have followed it up and got more clues.
  5. Alleged self harm in the cell - around the time it was publicly announced that human remains had been found. There has been various conjecture on what that might have been - attempt to avoid further questioning by being in hospital, attempted suicide knowing his life was over and he'd be found out, or possibly even attempt to injure himself and say he couldn't recall anything or similar.
All IMO and some logical assumption. But those events together can't really assume he has mental health issues. Although possibly committing such an awful crime could give someone mental health issues!

IMO it was a sex attack that got out of hand and he tried to hide the evidence.

Last edited:
The searches seem to be very diligent. As someone said their might be massive pressure and the police might even be taking this personally to do everything but even so there is only so much of what looks like a 3 bed semi you can go through.

Same with the garage location can’t see where it fits in. The site where the remains were found suggest that it was a case of the body being left there on the way back from Clapham. Wouldn’t make sense to drive back there.

But essentially if your suspect has access to a remote, large, derelict car garage with underground tunnels. Well, you’re going to search it aren’t you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz