Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual deviants are very dangerous indeed. Look at how dangerous PR was and how his sexual deviancy escalated to murdering Libby Squire.

Sexual deviants cannot control their urges, and the factors in their life at a given time can decide how far they go. Indecent Exposure one day might become murder the next day if say an argument has taken place, or his urge for sexual gratification has built up to a point where he is going to take what he wants, whether he harms someone in the process or not. Sexual deviants often view women as objects rather than human beings, they are disposable to them and only good for one thing.

They are able to lead double lives and usually claim to have never considered harming their partner because they actually know them as a person and are usually unable to become aroused without some kind of Paraphilia involved. Which is why they hunt at night for unwilling victims. They want someone who is genuinely terrified to taunt and attack. They want to feel powerful and in control. For them even if their partner was willing to perform certain acts, roleplay consensual non consent etc eventually it will not be enough because they need an actual victim who is unsuspecting and unwilling.

It’s all about their sexual gratification, the element of having a woman completely powerless and honestly afraid for her life is what thrills these men and once they graduate from flashing in McDonald’s to physically attacking women there’s often no going back. All MOO.

JMO (first post - hi all).

I genuinely believe this had a wild sex life, maybe there were rumours about him decades before he became a copper...but sadly, women are just ignored. Ex partners, maybe they felt something or he indulged in certain types of *advertiser censored*. Long before becoming a PO. Maybe his wife being someone with little English he met online and brought to the UK 12 years ago (I think) - close to becoming a copper - says something. Maybe he's always been a misogynistic, charming and calculated individual who's been getting away with illegal or deviant behaviour under duress since he was very young. He's nearing 50....

Could it be someone he wishes he looked like? A random profile pic from the web, a dating site?
Weird how he's following Herts police & a person called David Couzens (brother's name) and the account went silent as he became PO.
Too many coincidences. JMO
Unless you are absolutely certain the SM link belongs to the suspect, you cannot link it on the main thread. I think you have expressed doubt and should delete the related posts or self-report your post for deletion if the edit period expired.

The DVLA records the keeper of the vehicle. That is not necessarily the owner of the vehicle, nor the person who is driving it.
You can't assume that having a car registration instantly leads to knowing the name of the driver.

And if it was a hire car, it would take a bit of time to get the details of who it was rented to.

The IOPC referral could be looking at whether the correct steps were taken in a timely fashion, not just whether it was investigated at all

DBM. deleted.

I see your later point though that it could be a fantasy profile. The dollars were a specific post and he says lives in London. We aren't allowed to sleuth family members though (iif ot part of the case) - but where did you find info that he is linked to someone with the same name as his brother (if that is correct?). It would be interesting to know if he had dating profiles to meet up with women.

I've gone from one extrem to the other here.

From yesterday thinking with all the police activity that they had stumbled on more than one body.

To now where I'm starting to think they're struggling to pin this on him evidence wise.

24 hours to charge him and even though its confirmed as poor Sarah's body I'm getting a bit of a bad feeling about this.

Could be talking crap
They have the body, and the arrest took place after a long search of Poynders Court. In my opinion they're just leaving it to the last moment because, as other people have said, they can't question him once he's been charged. They really won't to mess this one up. Just my opinion, obviously.

It's possible his wife or he said something IMO
Maybe... speculation by me again... he mentioned in a "joking" way (or what he thought was a joking way) to a colleague that if he killed someone that would be where he disposed of the body and that comment stuck with the person he said it to so much that when they knew WC was in the frame somebody said what had previously been said to them? Then LE go to the site, see fresh tyre marks matching the make of car there and think they'd better investigate?

I see your later point though that it could be a fantasy profile. The dollars were a specific post and he says lives in London. We aren't allowed to sleuth family members though (iif ot part of the case) - but where did you find info that he is linked to someone with the same name as his brother (if that is correct?). It would be interesting to know if he had dating profiles to meet up with women.

He's more likely to have been on dogging and swinging sites IMO. I might have a look through the more popular ones...

I'll just leave the commenting I think.
Seems I'm out of my depth.

Brain tumour or head injury? I think he is just a perverted sadistic freak. MOO

Also I’m not sure he did expose himself twice is that confirmed? Link?
IIRC he exposed himself to two female members of staff at the fast food restaurant. So whether he exposed himself to both of them at the same time or whether he did it at separate windows at the drive-thru, or one at the window and one who brought him his food while he parked up (MOO) is unclear. Either way I guess it would count as two charges of IE in the same way that if you kill two people stood next to each other, that's still two charges of murder rather than one. There doesn't seem to be any record of him exposing himself that doesn't relate to the fast food establishment.

Re: Hire Car Reg Plates and IE offence

Are most under the impression that this was the hire car - a search of the reg came back to the rental car company, and the officers were yet to make contact with the company?..

I wonder if, the hire car (if indeed this is confirmed) was hired under EC's name, which potentially contributed to her arrest for assisting an offender?

Last edited:
Maybe... speculation by me again... he mentioned in a "joking" way (or what he thought was a joking way) to a colleague that if he killed someone that would be where he disposed of the body and that comment stuck with the person he said it to so much that when they knew WC was in the frame somebody said what had previously been said to them? Then LE go to the site, see fresh tyre marks matching the make of car there and think they'd better investigate?

Not unheard of, that's how Helen Bailey's body was found

A friend of mine once made a really disturbing comment about school boys that has stuck with me ever since (and this was a female friend btw) something like that I would definitely rember

Not unheard of, that's how Helen Bailey's body was found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member