Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that WC was in the midst of some kind of mental health episode and in max risk taking/thrill seeking mode (exposing himself twice at a McDonald’s in front of CCTV) increase the chance that he simply recklessly plucked SE off the Streets without too much subterfuge

Address of the garage where Wayne Couzen's worked.
Centre Road, Dover, Kent, CT17 9DY.

look at the google streetview outside his garage on this road in may 2015 I think it is...wonder what this pic is about or if it is simply blocking off access to the former premises... look for the little digger building an earth mound. the road the to the garage then later becomes blocked by big concrete blocks on top to stop access it seems then this mound of earth all grassed over behind them ... I can see why they’d look there too given how remote it is...

Any idea what this is?, press seem highly interested, white van with trailer, blue flashing lights on van something coming out of back of trailer
I wonder if it’s one of those ground penetrating radar machines?
Any idea what this is?, press seem highly interested, white van with trailer, blue flashing lights on van something coming out of back of trailer

I wonder what this is in 2015 very close to the garage. Any thoughts or suggestions. It looks tied up.
My thoughts seeing that are hopefully just my mind playing tricks due to this whole awful event, no idea other than that, maybe multiple bags of rubbish dumped? Though its blurry and could be one object tied up.

Well
This is quite a unique case and it’s easy to get carried away that the press and public opinion have already assumed guilt from what I can see above and beyond what would normally be the case for someone not even charged yet. The police also had an impossible balancing act of demonstrating shock and empathy whilst only having a suspect in custody.

We have no idea what they actually have on him yet and the burden of proof requirements remain the same no matter how high profile.

It may be they still only have circumstantial evidence ( ie his car in the vicinity ), and nothing else of real evidence. There has been nothing public to prove otherwise. And it certainly might explain the ongoing searches.

To be fair if that is the case then like everyone he deserves the same standards of any suspect.

It’s a unique case in the public eye and there is probably huge pressure but high profile or not the police and CPS still apply the same thresholds as rightly they should

Well said.

I wonder what this is in 2015 very close to the garage. Any thoughts or suggestions. It looks tied up.

Maybe a motorbike? Handlebars on the right, tied around the middle / seat area? What size is it roughly in relation to the bushes?

Interesting find, good on you for searching the surrounding bushes, virtually speaking!

100% agree

It makes me so angry that people clap for the NHS, then vote to underfund it and the police, then complain when bad things happen - just like we saw with terror attacks a few years back

if you want safe streets - you have to fund it!
I really don't think this sort of crime is easy to prevent, no matter how many police you have.

Looks like one of those stray bits of plastic rubbish that end up everywhere, a carrier bag, or something bigger. It could be something else, but given the ubiquitous nature of plastic rubbish I'd put my money on that.

Nobody’s saying she has to apologise or explain anything... some of us are interested in the psychology side, obviously nothing excuses his actions.
If you are interested in psychology you might be able to work out why the mother of a man who has just been arrested on suspicion of an atrocious crime might not wish to be giving interviews to the media.

<modsnip: unnecessary>

Hi everyone. I've been reading the threads and really appreciate your insights. I just wanted to mention about the stepmother, I only saw one link to this several threads ago and I wondered if this was a newspaper error and they actually meant the mother -in-law as she is the only family member of his I've seen commenting in msm. JMO

Also, with regards to bail, the counsel for defence and prosecution argue this before a judge based on the Bail Act 1976 and issues include if there is a risk the accused will abscond or interfere with witnesses/ evidence. Counsel for EC could argue ties to the community like the children and her job, for example and that the witness/ perpetrator is behind bars. She could have conditional bail like having to surrender her passport and report to a local police station weekly or something like that. It may not reflect on the crime itself, again JMO

She is on police bail as she has not been charged with any crime - and as she is not detained, it doesn't need to come before the Courts yet

Possible routes from close to where SE was last seen, and WC's home in Kent.

Google Maps

ETA with McDonald's Swanley as a stop.

Google Maps

All just for my curiosity and not implying anything more.

Last edited:
Does anyone think they’re using this vigil court battle as a distraction? It looks like they’re still intensely searching the area as well as his family garage. Is that to find more bodies? Or more clues? Or both?

I think the court battle is valid - it seems to me that they were trying to use lockdown rules as a way to stop people protesting/holding a vigil to draw attention to their huge failures. The judge did rule in the Met's favour but suggested that the claimants and the Met should continue talking to try and resolve the issue. I'm sure lots of people will be going to the vigil anyway and so many more are being held around the country with permission from local police forces.

I'm sure they're looking for other evidence, whether that's Sarah's belongings, a weapon, his clothes, perhaps even other bodies.

If you are interested in psychology you might be able to work out why the mother of a man who has just been arrested on suspicion of an atrocious crime might not wish to be giving interviews to the media.

Sometimes I despair at the things I read here.

As I have stated I DO NOT EXPECT THE MOTHER TO GIVE INTERVIEWS. However the fact we’ve seen images of other family members including dad and brother and had comments from many other family members it surprises me that the media esp tabloids wouldn’t approach his mother (not that I think they should) and come back with something even a “no comment”.

In my opinion it’s a respect thing. It’s no longer “remains” and now an identified body, however that may be presented.
I suggest its a bit more than respect. It took more than 2 days for formal identification, so the body, or its clothing, may not have been visually recognisable, for various reasons.

I really don't think this sort of crime is easy to prevent, no matter how many police you have.

Depends - as we don't know what crimes he committed in the build up - these things don't tend to come from nowhere

But what does annoy me is Ghoul politicians who already jump on a new "tough on crime" drumbeat, despite being the people who under resourced it.

I don't want this to be political and the UK does not have presidential elections. So i will just leave it by saying, if you want safer streets, and more action on domestic violence (the absolute iceberg here) then vote for local politicians who will fund it.

There used to be free parking on Kings Avenue - but I think that is gone. Most of the local area is permit parking (Wandsworth allows motorbikes to park for free). Poynders estate would be under Lambeth parking permit and the car needs to be registered to the property to get a permit.
On Rodenhurst Road the first few spaces are free aafter 12 noon and I think WC started work at 2pm on that day so maybe he just parked there when he started after 12 noon? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1