Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I've been reading the threads and really appreciate your insights. I just wanted to mention about the stepmother, I only saw one link to this several threads ago and I wondered if this was a newspaper error and they actually meant the mother -in-law as she is the only family member of his I've seen commenting in msm. JMO

Also, with regards to bail, the counsel for defence and prosecution argue this before a judge based on the Bail Act 1976 and issues include if there is a risk the accused will abscond or interfere with witnesses/ evidence. Counsel for EC could argue ties to the community like the children and her job, for example and that the witness/ perpetrator is behind bars. She could have conditional bail like having to surrender her passport and report to a local police station weekly or something like that. It may not reflect on the crime itself, again JMO

His stepmother Corrine lives in Folkestone and she gave a quote to The Sun. His mother in law in Ukraine also spoke to the media.

How Wayne Couzens went from mechanic to Met cop to Sarah Everard suspect

EC has been bailed to appear at a police station in mid-April, I'm sure the fact that she has children and therefore is less likely to abscond worked in her favour in that regard.

The fact that WC was in the midst of some kind of mental health episode and in max risk taking/thrill seeking mode (exposing himself twice at a McDonald’s in front of CCTV) increase the chance that he simply recklessly plucked SE off the Streets without too much subterfuge

what?? what mental health episode is 'fact'?? where have you seen this

Maybe a motorbike? Handlebars on the right, tied around the middle / seat area? What size is it roughly in relation to the bushes?

Interesting find, good on you for searching the surrounding bushes, virtually speaking!

On second inspection, it does just look like a big bit of rock tied up! Hard to tell from the picture alone, and I can't see where you mean on Google maps.

I suggest its a bit more than respect. It took more than 2 days for formal identification, so the body, or its clothing, may not have been visually recognisable, for various reasons.

I agree, the wording originally. 'what we believe to be human remains' i found chilling. While of course, we can assume her body was left to the elements for a few days - IMO that wording suggests it wasn't obvious that it was her body. Where in other cases we've had wording such as 'We have found a body that we believe to be of 'X'. Family have been informed and formal identification will take place.'

Even more keen to find out why we haven’t heard from a Mother only a step mother... I’m guessing a highly traumatic past with abandonment resulting in hatred of women, (not that any of this justifies his actions obviously before someone jumps in and claims I’m blaming women in his life for his actions) JMO MOO IMO
BBM. Would speak to the press if it were your child accused of this?

(snipped for focus)
I do think there is significance in the fact that searches of multiple locations still occurring. I appreciate the theory that it is for LE to build as strong a case as possible. But it seems very broad in locations but still somewhat focused. IMO what if the further searches are based on tips and/or possible info we have no idea of that is being provided by WC himself... I haven’t read anywhere or heard anyone mention the idea that he could be cooperating - or was - prior to the head injury...
The continued searches at multiple locations does seem extensive compared to similar cases I've followed. I've wondered if they are just being extra thorough since he was a police officer, making sure to cover all of their bases. No idea if he's cooperating, could be that they found info on his computer or phone that they are now able to follow up on. Sometimes it takes a few days for phone records and computers to be analyzed.

Jotting this down while I think of it, there are a few things I’d like to know about WC (well yeah there’s a lot lol, but in particular):

1. His job was in London, his home is in Kent. It’s not a horrendous commute but due to his role would he have worked unsociable hours? If so would he be expected to drive home after a long/late shift?

2. Depending on the above, did he have somewhere to stay in London?

3. if he did have to stay away from home sometimes how did he fill his time?

4. he’s one of those men who, IMO, has gotten “better looking” as he’s got older (yes, I shuddered typing that).

Based on all the above, was he always totally faithful to his wife? If he was away from home at times did he fill that time “unfaithfully”? By that I mean dating apps/chat sites etc. I can see him bigging up his job etc to appear mysterious/more attractive.

I’d also really like to know if there was any previous contact between him and poor Sarah.

Fairly sure all this will come out in due course, just thought I’d share a few things niggling at me.

News articles are stating her phone call ended abruptly at 9:28 and was then seen walking alone at 9:30. IMO this points to her phone running out of battery rather than a phone snatch.
We don’t know at which point she was approached after this. The walk is reported as 50 minutes and the phone call lasted the first 15. IMO it’s more likely WC used his police credentials to lure her into his car rather than a forceful attack. It also says in the main thread the supermarket picture is from when she brought a bottle of wine before going to her friends house, if she was tipsy this could of effected her decision making perhaps? not seen this mentioned much

Also side note that if her phone did run out of battery it would likely mean she was not listening to music in her earphones. And not able to help people with requests for time, directions etc. JMO

In general, as an old school lawyer, i am against over reacting in the case of every bad murder which gets a lot of publicity

But I will say this - in relation to Grace Millane's murder in NZ. It's easy to claim no amount of police would have stopped that murder. And to some extent it's true.

... here's the BUT

He did a rape before it and of course thanks to the typically crap way NZ handles rapes, it only came to light after he did a murder.

So it is true to say, that if NZ did a better job protecting victims of sexual assault, rape, domestic violence etc - it would save lives

but then you have to support reform and funding

It's no good demanding longer sentences after the murder already happened

BBM. Would speak to the press if it were your child accused of this?

No. Obviously I wouldn’t. But they’d be trying to speak to me. Hence my surprise in no mention of her, while I have seen photos and quotes of other family members.

I didn't mention how many times he flashed so...

I was speaking to WC's sudden escalation in crimes. I'm always curious as to why a person suddenly veers left and behaves abnormally. Especially later in life. Brain abnormalities explains some of the cases I have researched. I personally know people that have had brain injuries and no longer resembled the person they used to be.
I've seen other suggestions about what might have triggered an older man to become a sex predator: using prescription or non-prescription drugs, experiencing the death of someone close to them, getting seriously into BDSM *advertiser censored*, stress from new job or life responsibilities. None of the perps themselves have explained it even when they plead guilty

"Williams also said his sexual obsession was a recent development. Although he felt a compulsion to steal female underwear in his 20s or 30s, he did not act on it."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/williams-s-murder-victims-pleaded-for-their-lives-1.919706

Opinion | We’ll never know why Bruce McArthur murdered eight men

JMO. There was a picture from a source on an earlier thread of the back end of the Seat. To many threads to back track. But The latch/handle was sticking up. Vw, audis are all in the same group as a Seat. Even though I don't have a Seat I have one of the other two. I tried making the handle stay up but it doesn't. Also in the boot you can open from inside I believe. IMO it looks like it's been modified or tampered with so it can't be opened easily. The car looks new and clean it just stands out like a sore thumb. Boot is something you commonly use so seems like something that shouldn't be out of place IMO. Whether it was used or could show intent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member