GUILTY Uk - Sophie Lionnet, 21, Body Found Burned, Wandsworth, London, 20 Sep 2017 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It always amazes and disgusts me that couples like this find one another. You'd think one of them would say "WTF are you thinking, leave the girl alone!!" .. But no, there are actually TWO people who thought this was ok. Ugh. Sickening. I guess it's possible that the wife may have been just as afraid of the husband as poor Sophie was, and he had them both brainwashed and beaten down into staying.

:Cries:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The prosecution case seems to be that Sabrina was the instigator, not a follower or battered wife.

I'm not excusing him though.

The prosecution case seems to be that Sabrina was the instigator, not a follower or battered wife.

Oh that's terrible! Gosh, well they're both obviously unhinged then.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's what I'm picking up too.

My guess is that he was smitten with Sabrina, and wanted to gain favour with her by joining in. I think she may have a personality disorder (or two), obviously a sadistic side, craving some sort of fame being involved with Mark Walton, was still infatuated with him after their break up, jealous of Sophie around MW because I think it was his children I saw in a video clip of Sophie with two children (not sure if Sabrina is their mum). So my impression without knowing more is that Ouissem was following her lead.

Be interesting to see if this is the case that comes out in court. I don't know who the father of her children is, I could be wrong about all this.

Very upsetting -

Medouni also had a “prurient interest” in whether Miss Lionnet was having sex with Los Angeles-based Mr Walton, jurors heard.

Prosecutor Richard Horwell QC played snippets of more than eight hours of mobile phone recordings made by the defendants.

Designer Kouider accused Miss Lionnet of being a paedophile and a spy and later said she could “smell sex” on her.
Miss Lionnet was almost inaudible as she denied it, telling the defendants she was “scared”.

Her mother wept and fled the court as Kouider was heard shouting at her cowed daughter in a mixture of French and English.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...one-star-murder-trial-told.html#ixzz5AINUQaZA

I cannot begin to imagine how hard it must be for Sophie’s mum and Dad to hear the audio recordings. Poor, poor girl. It’s harrowing.

That's what I'm picking up too.

My guess is that he was smitten with Sabrina, and wanted to gain favour with her by joining in. I think she may have a personality disorder (or two), obviously a sadistic side, craving some sort of fame being involved with Mark Walton, was still infatuated with him after their break up, jealous of Sophie around MW because I think it was his children I saw in a video clip of Sophie with two children (not sure if Sabrina is their mum). So my impression without knowing more is that Ouissem was following her lead.

Be interesting to see if this is the case that comes out in court. I don't know who the father of her children is, I could be wrong about all this.

tortoise, I totally agree. At the time of Sophie’s murder I remember reading Sabrina enjoyed a very flashy lifestyle. I think Sabrina has two children and her son was with Mark Walton. He was working abroad at the time.

And also feel for the children as they were very attached to Sophie as she worked long hours looking after them.

The barbecue was separate from the fire.

"There was a bonfire and a separate barbecue on which there was some chicken", said prosecutor Richard Horwell QC.

"The firemen were concerned about the proximity of the bonfire to the property and said that they would extinguish the fire themselves. Medouni said that he would put it out, but the firemen insisted that it was their responsibility to do so.

"The fire was put out and then the burnt debris was turned over with a spade to ensure that the fire had been fully extinguished: as the ash was turned, the remains of Sophie started to appear.

"Medouni was asked what it was and he replied: 'It is a sheep', which he said he had bought from Wimbledon Market".

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...hicken-in-wimbledon-back-garden-a3794796.html

Are we allowed to post links to the accused facebook profile?

Prosecutor Richard Horwell QC said a witness, who cannot be identified, had described how she was tortured in the bath at the couple's home.

Miss Lionnet was heard to scream and splash in the bathroom as the defendants told her to "breathe", he said.

Jurors were shown harrowing video footage of an emaciated and gaunt looking Miss Lionnet making a so-called confession hours before she died.

The court heard Medouni had claimed Miss Lionnet died by accident in the bath while he interrogated her.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...t-murder-french-nanny-boyzone-sabrina-kouider

Prosecutor Richard Horwell QC said a witness, who cannot be identified, had described how she (Sophie?) was tortured in the bath at the couple's home.

Why did this witness do nothing???

Unless [emoji848] could the witness be a child??? [emoji21][emoji44][emoji22]

Prosecutor Richard Horwell QC said a witness, who cannot be identified, had described how she (Sophie?) was tortured in the bath at the couple's home.

Why did this witness do nothing???

Unless [emoji848] could the witness be a child??? [emoji21][emoji44][emoji22]
I think it must be one of the children.

The lawyer for Sophie's parents:

(Can't copy and paste that for some reason)

Present at the hearing, Sophie Lionnet's parents have had confirmation that they do will not be able to speak for the duration of the trial They do not have the status of civil party, nonexistent in the UK Their lawyer, Frank Berton, regretted ""There is no place for the defense that we are, there is no place for the French side. If we do not have our place, I do not see the sense of staying in the room of not lost. "

The lawyer was indignant at the French press:" the doors of the English justice are closed to us , the testimonies especially that of the mother seemed important to us. This family has rights and not just those to shut up and not know the truth. We'll go all the way . "

https://france3-regions.francetvinf...portes-justice-nous-sont-fermees-1443971.html

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure what he was expecting.

ETA:. The pic should be readable if you click it, or just use link.

No idea why it's that small.

[FONT=&]
Tristan Kirk‏Verified account @kirkkornerFollowFollow
@kirkkorner​

More

One of the alleged killers of French nanny Sophie Lionnet was also barbecuing chicken when he was caught got red-handed burning her body on a backyard bonfire​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
https://twitter.com/kirkkorner/status/976113875526483968

?[/FONT]

Stupid as well. You can't burn a body on a bonfire. Temps are not high enough.

Ugh these two morons make me so angry! Arrogant useless gutter people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe
Back