GUILTY Uk - Sophie Lionnet, 21, Body Found Burned, Wandsworth, London, 20 Sep 2017 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Kouider has got Icah Peart QC for a barrister. He represented Ben Butler (Ellie Butler murder case for those who didn't follow it).

[FONT=&amp]Orlando Pownall QC, for Medouni, said: “You must have asked yourself many times where did it go wrong?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]While they were together, Kouider would fly into a rage, even shouting in Oxford Street “the Boyzone’s broken – he’s got no money” as they shopped together, the court was told.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In 2012, police had been called a number of times over various accusations, including that he had photos of another woman on his phone, jurors heard.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Her complaints ranged for “mistreating” a cat, walking into the house with “muddy” shoes and stopping her from seeing friends.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]After Mr Walton stopped paying her rent in 2014, she took out a non-molestation order claiming harassment, the court heard.

Icah Peart QC, for Kouider, suggested Mr Walton was a very wealthy man, even being described as a billionaire in one media report.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Later, a witness described hearing Miss Lionnet “splashing” and “screaming” in the bathroom with the defendants a couple of days before she was found dead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Kouider allegedly told the witness, who cannot be identified, that she would not let her out of the bath until she “told the truth”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Previously, she had “pushed and slapped” Miss Lionnet, who was afraid that “if she said one word wrong she would get even worse”, the witness said in a videoed interview.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/na...was____manipulative____and____controlling___/
[/FONT]

Google's translation not mine :D

[FONT=&amp]She also makes calls to the police, on the grounds that Walton is violating her, that he has photos of other women in his cell phone, or that he is abusing their cat, even though they do not have any. not…[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Later, Kouider thinks he is a heroin addict and forces him to take a test.
Then accuses him of having broken the fast, during Ramadan, because he took a simple stamp against migraine ... A scene captured without his knowledge, then discovered Walton, by the surveillance cameras placed everywhere in the House. " Cameras ?What purpose ? Asked him. "To watch nannies," he says. Accused of theft, maltreatment or turning around Walton, these were systematically returned by Kouider.

"And yet you write to him I will love you until my death ... ", remarks Medouni's lawyer. "She was my whole life," says Mark Walton. But, at the end of 2012 and three months pregnant, Kouider suddenly disappears. When she recontacts Walton, she tells him to be in his family in the Paris region. She actually gave birth in Charlotte, Virginia, in the United States ... Walton, whom she had meanwhile thought she had lost the baby, discovered father. "I wanted to surprise you," says Kouider, who gives him no way to reach her. This son, he will see moreover in all and for all that twice, and while he pays the rent and nannies Kouider until February 2014.
[/FONT]

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...petit-ami-de-l-accusee-26-03-2018-7630578.php

[FONT=&amp]In a statement read to the court, Miss Lionnet's mother Catherine Devalonne said: "She was a nice girl, smiling but quite discreet. She would not talk a lot. She enjoyed the company of her boy and girl friends."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]After finishing school, Miss Lionnet, from Troyes, northern France, completed "vocational training for infancy", she said.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]On moving in with the defendants, at first she seemed "happy" and things were "fine".[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]But in the six months before her death she seemed "fed up" and wanted to go back to her family, Mrs Devalonne said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The court heard how the mother asked Kouider to let her daughter come home, but was refused.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]In text and Facebook messages read to the court, Mrs Devalonne told her daughter she loved her as she repeatedly pleaded for her return.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In June last year, Miss Lionnet wrote: "Yes Mum, you are right, I have been fooled, but not by people who are nothing to me, but by words.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Indeed, it did not bring me more than a bit of experience, autonomy and a bit of authority.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Still you are right, as I wrote yesterday to one of my former teachers, I should have listened to you and not to my heart. And I added that I was a stupid idiot."

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/worl...was-allegedly-murdered-court-hears/ar-BBKLNMs
[/FONT]

Kouider sounds like Borderline (BPD) to me. jmo

Giving evidence, Nicole Vatonavimlakul said she tried to protect the 21-year-old au pair from her employer and help her return to her family in France.
Recalling an incident in Kouider’s kitchen last July, she said the first she saw was “Sophie holding her head” and crying.
She told jurors: “I saw Sophie on the floor. I stepped between Sophie and Sabrina to hold her back from attacking Sophie.
“Just as she was about to kick her, I stopped her. She grabbed a chair and I had to take the chair from her before she did any damage.”
In August, she took Miss Lionnet into her home and lied to Kouider by saying she had got her a ticket to go back to France, the Old Bailey heard.
But Kouider turned up on the doorstep “absolutely livid”, Ms Vatonavimlakul said.
“She was screaming like a mad woman. Sabrina stormed into my house. She pushed the door open and shouted at Sophie in French and told her to get her stuff and get out of my house.
“I told Sabrina could she please calm down. She was just screaming and shouting. I couldn’t control her. I was so scared. She was absolutely livid.”
Ms Vatonavimlakul added: “I did not do the right thing by reporting to the authorities. Then, I just wanted Sophie to go home. She wanted to go home.
“I was just trying my best to make sure she got home on that Monday (in August) she was expected to be home for her sister’s birthday.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...-French-nanny-tried-escape.html#ixzz5B918dYHM

Dear oh dear. There were enough warnings and no one did anything, not to save her from murder that they couldn't foresee but to save her from abuse!

Her mother even heard Sophie crying in the background, knowing she had no access to her phone/internet and was being kept against her will.

Someone took her food because she looked under-nourished. Someone saw verbal abuse. Someone saw a very serious physical assault.

Not one phone call.

Another witness, fish and chip shop owner Michael Croner, told jurors Miss Lionnet confided in him that she was being beaten by Ms Kouider.

Mr Croner told the court he took pity on Miss Lionnet and gave her free food and drink when he saw her.

He said the victim told him she was not happy but could not go home. He told the court she would eat her food very fast and that he was worried about her.

She cried in front of him on more than one occasion, eventually confiding in him.

"This time she was crying a bit more. I said, 'Come on, tell me what's going on'," Mr Croner said.

"She said, 'I was beaten'. I asked her what happened and she said, 'Butter fell off the fridge and Sabrina beat me'."

Mr Croner offered to help Miss Lionnet find a new job and a place to live or loan her the money for a ticket home.

He said he knew Ms Kouider had been made aware of their contact when she angrily accosted him, saying: "Michael, what do you think you are doing. She's a minor and it's not right."

She called Miss Lionnet "a *****", telling Mr Croner: "She wants to get sympathy from everyone. She's got a man here, a man there, a man all over," jurors heard.

https://news.sky.com/story/murdered-french-nanny-had-a-chance-to-escape-11308390

This is something out of a horror movie. In college, I was an au pair of sorts in a family in France. One day we had a disagreement about the mother's constant yelling. I went downstairs, packed, and called a cab. I took it over to the dorms where I had a friend. I was freaked out, but knew I would figure something out in terms of housing. I knew I had enough money and could call my parents if need be. I wish she had just up and left and stayed away. I wish all of those witnesses had done something. I wish her parents had gotten on a boat and train and grabbed her off the street. I wonder if she was accustomed to abuse (not accusing parents) prior to this and this is why she couldn't leave? So many opportunities that fell through. Why?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This is something out of a horror movie. In college, I was an au pair of sorts in a family in France. One day we had a disagreement about the mother's constant yelling. I went downstairs, packed, and called a cab. I took it over to the dorms where I had a friend. I was freaked out, but knew I would figure something out in terms of housing. I knew I had enough money and could call my parents if need be. I wish she had just up and left and stayed away. I wish all of those witnesses had done something. I wish her parents had gotten on a boat and train and grabbed her off the street. I wonder if she was accustomed to abuse (not accusing parents) prior to this and this is why she couldn't leave? So many opportunities that fell through. Why?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
My first thoughts were the same ... then I read this quote from another local Nanny who knew Sophie

""She'll be remembered as somebody who was always there for the boys and the most important thing was, if she was not happy she stayed because she loved those boys"

and I can imagine that that could well be the reason she stayed :(

Icah Peart QC, for Ms Kouider, reminded the court of Mr Medouni's initial defence statement in which he admitted punching Miss Lionnet in the bath.

He said: "Mr Medouni says that he forced Sophie Lionnet into a bath and started to interrogate her.

"He says he forced her head under water and held it there repeatedly. Mr Medouni states he punched Miss Lionnet in the face, her head then went backwards and hit the tiles and as a result, she slipped under the water and fell unconscious.

"He dragged her out of the bath and tried to resuscitate her but was unsuccessful."

[...]

Giving evidence, a Home Office pathologist was unable to confirm the cause of the au pair's death because of the severe burns to the body.

Dr Charlotte Randall refused to rule out a blow to the head, strangulation or drowning, the court heard.

She told jurors how Miss Lionnet had fractured five ribs and her breast bone up to three days before her death.

More recent injuries included bruises, a "painful" broken jaw and possible cheek bone fracture.

Dr Randall found blood in Miss Lionnet's nostrils indicating blunt force trauma, possibly from a "blow or punch", the court heard.

Cross-examining, Orlando Pownall QC said: "You cannot say what caused the bruises or the fractures beyond the assertion it was some form of blunt impact?"

Dr Randall agreed they could have been from a punch, a blow with a blunt instrument or from a "fall or a series of falls" in the bathroom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43630214

In response to Legally Bland (reply didn't work fsr)

Tears for herself [emoji35]

"As a pathologist explained the fractures to five of Ms Lionnet’s ribs, which occurred up to three days before her death, Kouider’s defence barrister Icah Peart asked if his client could leave the room.
The Recorder of London, Judge Nicholas Hilliard, permitted it and within seconds of Kouider leaving the dock, sobbing could be heard from the adjoining room"

No she can't leave, she has to sit and listen ... did she let Sophie leave??? NO!

My goodness! I'm filled with anger and sadness ... poor poor Sophie :(

How her parents and loved ones must be tortured by hearing this [emoji24]

The brutes!

I can't believe those injuries. I can't believe any human can do that to a defenseless young woman (or man), let alone a mother! And a mother with her child listening at the door.

Forgive me please, I came to this thread late - but what are the ages of SK's 2 children? Those poor babies had to have heard just about every time Sophie was brutalized. Just makes me ill. [emoji22]

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

Forgive me please, I came to this thread late - but what are the ages of SK's 2 children? Those poor babies had to have heard just about every time Sophie was brutalized. Just makes me ill. [emoji22]

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk
The son Sabrina shares with Mark Walton is around 6/7 ... I think.

Hi - good to see some familiar faces. Hello everyone.
Following this case and went to court today (can see the next few weeks of mine are now fully accounted for..sigh...)
Another fine couple..not! He looks nothing like the cool guy of yesteryear - now a weak looking, balding pathetic creep. And her...hysterical, "she`s done nothing" (righto then) and poor thing..she has headaches poor love.
Interestingly I thought I recognised the defence barrister - none other than our friend from the past - Icah Peart who defended an equally vile murderer - Ben Butler.
Michelle xx
P.S. Anyone else having problems posting on this site?

Also - when I went into the court room I thought I was in the wrong court. Rather than the two defendants in the dock and a couple of court staff, there were eight people.
It would seem that the poor, fragile Sabrina has to have a lot of medical staff around her as she is "unwell!" As well as an interpreter for each of them.
Ah well - it`s only taxpayers money.
On the plus side, I am sure that Miss Fragile Unwell (with Headaches) Sabrina knows that her life is well and truly over. Just as the poor, sweet innocent au pair`s life is over.

The children are now in care. Sounds from the evidence today that the son was forced to do and say the most appalling things.

The children are now in care. Sounds from the evidence today that the son was forced to do and say the most appalling things.
In care? [emoji44] not with relatives/fathers/family?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back