Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are extra interested or super nosey!:

Natalie Freda Sharp b.1981 to Christine Bicknell
Christine R Bicknell married Paul A Sharp 1983
Tia Christine Sharp b.July 2000

Does anyone know about Paul A Sharp?

Thanks for Sky updates Lottie.
Interesting Granny is being interviewed by the police and very odd that no one knows where Tia's mum is!

Another relative said that Tia used to charge her phone overnight.If this was done then there should have been enough charge in it for the next day especially as she was up late that morning gone 10.am. If she was going to town on her own why did Granddad not lend her his phone,he then could have used the one left to charge.

Thanks for Sky updates Lottie.
If she was going to town on her own why did Granddad not lend her his phone,he then could have used the one left to charge.
Exactly. It's all a little too convenient that the one thing that could have helped find her was left at home. I think we'll learn more about this as the day goes on. With the mum missing, the gran assisting police, and Hazell goodness knows where - the jigsaw might start to get filled in. I hope it IS a Shannon Matthews scam. At least that would mean Tia is still safe somewhere.

The one quote that keeps being reiterated in my head is the "you haven't done nothing wrong, Tia, you're not in trouble". The family has said this several times. quite sinister IMO...

This does appear to have the feel of a Shannon Matthews scam about it.

The one quote that keeps being reiterated in my head is the "you haven't done nothing wrong, Tia, you're not in trouble". The family has said this several times. quite sinister IMO...
I interpreted that as meaning she's not in trouble for running away? Maybe I'm wrong. What I find stranger is the description of her as a 'perfect happy-go-lucky angel'. Why the need to make out she was perfect? No one is, and all 12-year-olds get the strops now and again.

Why should they have a longer drawn-out section about it if there's nothing else really to say? Four and a half minutes isn't as short as it sounds when it comes to a news report imo.

For one, getting the story out there is crucial, 4 or 5 minutes is nothing for a missing child!!! It is not uncommon in cases like this that there is little info, but other cases have had a tonne of coverage. Madeleine McCann, very little was known, but her face was everywhere, you would switch on the news for probably the best part of 6 weeks and it's all that was really mentioned. Shannon Matthews.........again very little known but it was all over the news.......Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, all over the news, Sarah Payne, all over the news!

So, yes they should concentrate more on this than they Olympics, in my opinion! The Olympics can be watched in full on BBC, Iplayer etc etc

Just wanted to say that we do not know why the 'phone Tia had is still at her grandmother's house. The reasons given by the 'family' may not be true and there could quite easily be other (and more sinister) reasons for Tia and the 'phone to currently be separated.

Unconfirmed reports of a body being found at the new addington landfill (apparently on capital FM RADIO) but the latest is that it's a man.

For one, getting the story out there is crucial, 4 or 5 minutes is nothing for a missing child!!! It is not uncommon in cases like this that there is little info, but other cases have had a tonne of coverage. Madeleine McCann, very little was known, but her face was everywhere, you would switch on the news for probably the best part of 6 weeks and it's all that was really mentioned. Shannon Matthews.........again very little known but it was all over the news.......Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, all over the news, Sarah Payne, all over the news!

So, yes they should concentrate more on this than they Olympics, in my opinion! The Olympics can be watched in full on BBC, Iplayer etc etc

Personally I think the reason this is not getting much news is that the police don't need any help with it - they just need the evidence to prove what they believe has happened.

To make nationwide or even worldwide appeals for the general public to look out for her would result in their switchboards being overloaded with false sightings. Can you imagine the number of attention seekers this kind of appeal would encourage? They know she is still local, they probably have a very good idea of what has happened to her, they just need to find her or evidence enough to arrest and charge whoever the perpetrator might be.

Why the need to make out she was perfect? No one is, and all 12-year-olds get the strops now and again.

Isn't that the norm for families of missing kids to say though? No-one says our missing daughter is a bit of a terror! :)

Unconfirmed reports of a body being found at the new addington landfill (apparently on capital FM RADIO) but the latest is that it's a man.

uh oh i hope they are right that it is a man,still sad to hear of anyone who has been left in a landfill

Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I'm new to this. Not making any accusations but isn't it a bit strange to talk about a missing person in the past tense unless you know she's not alive any more?

From the Daily Mail (re interview on ITV):

He was interviewed by detectives as a witness for two hours on Wednesday but not arrested.

But he insisted on camera yesterday: ‘I’d never think of it, I loved her to bits, like she is my own daughter.

‘She wanted it, she got it. She has got a loving home. I know deep down she walked down that path. What happened after that I don’t know.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssing-schoolgirl-come-home.html#ixzz23929NIgR

And I think the Uncle knows more than he's letting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member