GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taken in by him too and actually felt a bit sorry for him as he was so 'worried' about Tia! Still couldn't get my initial thoughts out of mind though!

I hope the police really know exactly where this horrible little man is and the 'manhunt' is another load of tabloid bull!

Lottie - if all that is true, and if Tia was pregnant at the time, it just doesn't bear thinking about what she'd suffered. If the whole family were in cahoots to cover up for SH, they should all be charged as accessories to her murder. If Gran was the 'lead' in all this, and organised the clean up, she's no better than Rosemary West. The whole situation is grim beyond belief. How many other nights had Tia spent on her own with Hazell while Gran was at work? Surely if he was abusing her, Tia would have told her mum? Maybe she did and the mum didn't believe her. That's been known to happen.

I'm really wondering just how many family members knew what was going on and simply ignored it because far from loving Tia to 'bits', they actually didn't give a damn about her. What doesn't make sense though is if he'd been abusing her for so long, why did she carry on visiting? Was she made to visit when she didn't want to? Did he tell her she'd be in trouble if she didn't carry on staying over?

Now I come to think of it, Granny does look a bit like Rose West.

Sick disgusting people. This is what happens when parenting is seen as an 'option' and child welfare is the furthest from their minds.

I suspected that Stuart Hazell was lying in the peculiar interview he gave. What I cannot fathom is what the rest of the family knew. It was odd that the mother wouldn't talk to press and the fact they presented such a united front but I can't quite believe that anybody except the "step-grandad" could have known where poor Tia was surely?

It's horrible isn't it....I made a judgement when I first read all the accounts and yes I thought the same as you.

What I can't quite reconcile is how his TV interview took me in.
He was very convincing...
.if he had something to do with all this (and he must have done) he is a bloody good liar.
On a personal level this is worrying for me as I obviously can still be fooled by liars and I thought I'd learned my lessons by now!

Lottie, you weren't the only one whose mind was changed after watching the interview.

I think SH has relied on this - his ability to sweet talk/come across as an innocent but kind of dumb bloke and convince people to feel for him - for a long time. i bet that is how he kept in the family's life.

Is there any chance she wasnt in the house(maybe a neighbours?) when police first searched and was put there afterwards?.
I know police make mistakes but missing a body in a small house is a helluva big one to make

I haven't been following this (or any) case as closely as I'd like right now - but did the police search the house when Tia first went missing? I'm confused, there's no way they could have missed a body, is there? And shouldn't the focus of a missing child investigation be heavily focused on where the child was last seen?

In most cases, I tend to think that the police know MUCH more than we think, but with the body found right in the house and SH on the run, I am having major doubts about the caliber of this investigation. The adults supposed to be protecting this child have clearly failed her all her life, and it appears she's being failed again.

After that 'heartfelt' plea for her to come home 'babes'... and all the other BS he said during the interview, I'm sure he thinks he's better off dead rather than having to endure the hate and punishment that would face him.

I was taken in by him too and actually felt a bit sorry for him as he was so 'worried' about Tia! Still couldn't get my initial thoughts out of mind though!

I hope the police really know exactly where this horrible little man is and the 'manhunt' is another load of tabloid bull!

Unfortunately it's not media sensationalism. The police really don't know where he is.

From Met Police Website

A murder enquiry has been launched after a body was found at 20 The Lindens, New Addington, following a search of the property this afternoon [Friday 10 August]. Enquiries are also underway to establish the identity of the body.

A post mortem will be held in due course.

We are seeking to find Stuart Hazell to be interviewed in connection with this case. He should not be approached and if seen people should call 999 immediately.

There have been no arrests in connection with this investigation at this time.

The family of Tia Sharp has been informed of the discovery

http://content.met.police.uk/News/A...ens-New-Addington/1400010767638/1257246745756

Wow! The FB thread is astounding. If what the poster is saying is true then it could be an attempt at a scam that went tragically wrong and that the family were in on it from the outset. Beggars belief. Am dumbfounded.

I just hope crucial evidence has not been lost with decomposition in the summer heat.

Also, not to be crude, but didn't anyone smell anything? A decomposing body smells very distinctive. Maybe SH (I'm assuming it was him) put Tia in something: a barrel or box or something. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, but its pretty incomprehensible to me that her body has allegedly been in the house for a week.

Poor Tia.

Is this typical of how a search for a missing child is carried out in England? This is the first time I have followed one from the very start. I thought it was odd all the way through. I wasn't sure if it was due to the Olympics that it seemed to be getting done so sloppily, or if this was standard for England to search home a bit slower than we seem to in US?

A body has been found :(.
Police apparently looking for the grandmother's boyfriend, BBC news said he 'should not be approached'.

Rip Tia

Does our policing really involve waiting for a body to smell and not trailing the last person to see her alive .

I really thought SH was genuine - will never trust my instinct again

This new turn now makes me question the grandmothers story of being out for 24 hours

Poor poor Tia

Well I cant say im surprised,but it is not nice to be proved right.

If this coward is still alive god help him if a member of the public comes across him.I don't condone vigilantes but my god if anyone ever deserved it it's him.

R.I.p tia another angel gone too soon:rose:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure if I should post it, but it's a group called Help Find Tia Sharp and it's got over 1000 members but it's open so you don't need to join.
I can't find the group. I did a search for 'help find Tia Sharp' and news sites come up but not the group you talk about. Do you have a link?

I can't find the group. I did a search for 'help find Tia Sharp' and news sites come up but not the group you talk about. Do you have a link?

I couldn't find anything when I looked as well.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Tia Sharp: Fairground workers raise doubts over murder suspect Stuart Hazell's story

The 37-year-old claims that after Tia failed to come home last Friday he went to look for her at a funfair in Ashburton Park in Addiscombe.

But the manager and the head of security of J. Davis & Son Funfairs have both told the Advertiser that no one came to the fairground to look for Tia.

Charmaine Davis, who operates the amusement park with her husband John, was working in the entrance kiosk that night with her best friend and her daughter, McKenzie. Mrs Davis told the Advertiser: "I was in the box most of the time and if I wasn't there, my daughter or my best friend was.

"No one asked me if they could come in and look for a missing girl.

"We're on the entrance, which is pretty quiet after 7pm. We would remember someone asking about a missing girl."

More at link above

They did. A dog was taken in on the 4th or 5th Aug I think.

"Murder squad detectives yesterday questioned the last man known to have seen missing schoolgirl Tia Sharp......

The development came a few hours after police used a sniffer dog to search the property. Most of Tia’s family left the terraced property during the 20-minute search, but her grandmother and Mr Hazell remained inside."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-detectives-potential-witness.html?ITO=1490

I think that this was a search and rescue dog, I remember seeing a couple of alsations

I suspected that Stuart Hazell was lying in the peculiar interview he gave. What I cannot fathom is what the rest of the family knew. It was odd that the mother wouldn't talk to press and the fact they presented such a united front but I can't quite believe that anybody except the "step-grandad" could have known where poor Tia was surely?

Yes, you sure did, I remember that post.

If I was her mother I wouldn't talk to the press either! She's responsible for this entire mess. She brought this loser, drugie, now suspected murderer into her child's life. Then grandma picks up mum's discarded trash & moves it into her house! Talk about desperate women - these two should win a prize.

Tia Sharp: Fairground workers raise doubts over murder suspect Stuart Hazell's story

The 37-year-old claims that after Tia failed to come home last Friday he went to look for her at a funfair in Ashburton Park in Addiscombe.

But the manager and the head of security of J. Davis & Son Funfairs have both told the Advertiser that no one came to the fairground to look for Tia.

Charmaine Davis, who operates the amusement park with her husband John, was working in the entrance kiosk that night with her best friend and her daughter, McKenzie. Mrs Davis told the Advertiser: "I was in the box most of the time and if I wasn't there, my daughter or my best friend was.

"No one asked me if they could come in and look for a missing girl.

"We're on the entrance, which is pretty quiet after 7pm. We would remember someone asking about a missing girl."

More at link above

If true this raises a few interesting questions about the grandmothers willingness to collude with Stuart Hazell. He was happy to announce in the interview that they searched that funfair together. This case just gets more and more shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37