GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a quick skim through some of the comments on the disturbing FB post... Admittedly I didn't read all 800+ so possible this was addressed and I missed it, but the girl who was claiming all the abuse/pregnancy/"the uncle told me" also said 8 hours ago that Tia is absolutely categorically alive and well. So assuming the body that has been found is indeed Tia... I think perhaps we should take the FB comments with a pinch of salt at least for now.

I saw that too. Luckily it was one of the first posts so I skipped the rest. I did not want to wade through that morass of a FB thread!

i imagine we will know in the coming hours if the body is that of Tia - how do we not know the mother isnt dead too ??

That's what I mean....shouldn't the police be heard from before jumping to the conclusion that they are incompetent?

I am confused by this, who saying the police are incompetent? On WS you mean, or just in the news generally?

Shouldn't we wait for more info before trashing the police?

Who's trashing the police? Questioning how a dead body might have been overlooked at the child's last known location, and how a prime suspect with very limited resources managed to disappear are hardly trashing anyone. I have the utmost respect for police officers, people who risk their lives and endure emotional trauma virtually everyday. This investigation appears to have been mismanaged.

I have gone back and read over the last few pages of this thread, but I just can't find any trash-talking posts. I could very well be missing them or maybe they could have been deleted? Or again, maybe it's in the media? I am across the pond, so I have no idea what local press is reporting...I just want to point out that WS tends to be very pro-police, and that questioning is very different than trashing.

Sky News just paraphrased a helpful comment from his sister stating categorically that he "didn't do it" and that he is "probably in a pub somewhere". I have no desire to make light of this appalling situation, but the "probably in a pub somewhere" was a mini-LOL.
Denial. But pretty stupid under the circumstances. Unless she was there at the time, she's not qualified to say what her brother did or didn't do.

It seems obvious that LE believes the body to be Tia's; they have begun calling the investigation a murder inquiry and are seeking SH, so clearly, it is not him.

Perhaps the family should print more 'Missing' t-shirts with Hazell's mug on it.

So.....chances the suspect will kill himself, as opposed to his being captured by police?

Speaking to reporters earlier today
Mrs Sharp said she did not know where Mr Hazell was, but claimed he was out helping with the hunt for Tia.

She said: “Stuart is out doing his own... we've all done our own little separate bit and Stuart's out doing that now.

Asked what he was doing she said: "I don't know, I don't know where he is.
------------------
She didn't know where he was, yet she 'knew' he was 'helping with the hunt for Tia'? Looks like she's up to her neck in lies and deceit, and still trying to cover for him. Unbelievable.

I am surprised Mr Hazell was able to do a runner during the night without the police keeping tabs on him ?? I assume this is where the breakthrough when he wasnt available at the house today ??

So.....chances the suspect will kill himself, as opposed to his being captured by police?

I hope he kills himself if he played a role in Tia's murder and the concealment of her body. And I make no apologies. I have only contempt for the UK (and Australian) sentencing of perpetrators of crimes against the person. So I hope he kills himself, hope he has the guts, which I doubt, the whining little attention *advertiser censored*

I think so, as do some other posters. After Hazell's fake 'caring' in his interview just yesterday, he must know what public opinion of him is now.

Hopefully, either that or he gets free board and lodgings..

By doing a runner he is almost admitting his guilt..

mod note: posting any sort of rumor or comment from facebook is a :nono:

we have to stick to main stream media links... thanks everyone.

I hope he kills himself if he played a role in Tia's murder and the concealment of her body. And I make no apologies. I have only contempt for the UK (and Australian) sentencing of perpetrators of crimes against the person. So I hope he kills himself, hope he has the guts, which I doubt, the whining little attention *advertiser censored*
I don't hope he kills himself. Why should he escape what's coming to him? He should be brought to justice and have to face the punishment for what he did. Mind you, I don't think we should pay £600 a week to keep him in comfort like Huntley, but maybe he could spend his sentence in a loft for the rest of his days - as should anyone else who was in on this.

There seems to be an assumption for some reason that as a body (most likely Tia's) has been found, that she must have been dead for days.

As yet, nobody apart from the murderer knows when she died. It may not have happened many days ago and therefore the dogs may not have had a scent to pick up until recently.

We do not know the motive - some are speculating that it was sexual, others that it started as a 'Shannon Matthews' type scam, which other members of the family were aware of - that was thwarted as the police prohibited fundraising in this case (allegedly).

If that is the case, Tia may have been hidden alive in the loft for days but in such a way that she accidentally died (maybe through suffocation etc).

Perhaps the police are 'tagging' SH and are watching to see where he goes and with whom he meets.

So many possibilities and just because we are being told one thing, it does not mean that it's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat