GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Shaw ‏@DannyShawBBC

#TiaSharp More details emerge outside court hearing.... Tia's body found in black bed sheet in black bag in loft of grandma's house.

also mentions that SH previously dated Natalie, Tia's mum. well eeeewww.

Thinking out loud: I can see SH pleading not guilty to this. Anyone else?

Thinking out loud: I can see SH pleading not guilty to this. Anyone else?

I'm convinced that as long as the evidence is still well enough preserved, the autopsy will prove beyond any doubt that he is responsible. My hunch from the beginning, and obviously just IMO - I feel they will find bodily fluids other than Tia's...poor, poor Tia. I feel so terribly sad for her...

Daily Mail "Tia Sharp was 'smothered' and her body found wrapped in a black bed-sheet and a bin liner, it emerged today as her step-grandfather appeared at court charged with her murder"

The sicko.

I'm convinced that as long as the evidence is still well enough preserved, the autopsy will prove beyond any doubt that he is responsible. My hunch from the beginning, and obviously just IMO - I feel they will find bodily fluids other than Tia's...poor, poor Tia. I feel so terribly sad for her...

I agree that there will be a lot of evidence. In terms of your other theory I personally don't think that will be the case, I imagine it will be some sort of nasty argument gone very wrong. JMO

Daily Mail "Tia Sharp was 'smothered' and her body found wrapped in a black bed-sheet and a bin liner, it emerged today as her step-grandfather appeared at court charged with her murder"

The sicko.

Smothered - cause of death or sloppy journalism?

I know....I liken black bed sheets to similar as tiger print or something like that. Shiny fake black satin sheets from China. Oh god.

Sloppy journalism probably, the thought crossed my mind though....smothered in black bed sheet?

IMO it will be strangulation, with the bed sheet probably coming fresh out of the airing cupboard for wrapping the body. Disgusting man.

Remember that the Daily Mail told us just earlier today that she was found in possibly a rigid suitcase, with her "arms and legs sprawled outside", so I would take anything they say with a grain of salt

@mwilliamsthomas on twitter says that her body was found wrapped in a black bedsheet and in a black plastic bag in the loft. I think he means one of those refuse sacks we use here. All households have plenty of those in various sizes.

whats wrong with having black bed sheets? my sheets are black cotton they match my bedroom decor which is black & white. it doesnt make you a bad person lol

good luck to SH if my some miracle he gets bail,i wouldn't see the public holding back with him.

if tia was as stated on twitter in a bed sheet and a bin liner,how on earth did they miss it? i suppose depending on the contents of the loft if it was quite cluttered she could have been stashed behind boxes or something.as for the "arms and legs sprawling out a suitcase" story,i just don't believe the police are THAT incompetent.

someone posted a couple of pages back as to whether searches for a missing person that is alive would be different for that of a search when they know they are looking for someone who is deceased,well IMO it is just common sense that there are different procedures involved.initially they were obviously looking for an alive Tia so they would have used tracking dogs,searched cctv,surrounding areas...they couldn't just go round ripping walls down and houses apart. where as if you are looking for a deceased person you would use HRD dogs,forensically search the house etc.

i do think the police have made an error on not discovering tia sooner due to where she was found but initially they would have been looking for her alive and i doubt from they offset they would have thought she was dead in the loft.they also had to deal with upset family members and have to tread lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro