DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly......no, it's still in my webpage....and saved

Gone for me.

This seems to be in its place

"@David_Churchill: ...all i can say is it sounds like there is more to come in this story which cnt be reported until it goes back to court. #tiasharp #croydon"

ETA: ellipsis added by him at beginning of tweet, not me!

Gone for me.

This seems to be in its place

"@David_Churchill: ...all i can say is it sounds like there is more to come in this story which cnt be reported until it goes back to court. #tiasharp #croydon"

ETA: ellipsis added by him at beginning of tweet, not me!

How bizarre. Perhaps he wasn't allowed to report this then, but it still shows in my twitter

I think the only palatable explanation IMO for the body going undiscovered is that they believed they were working to find her alive. I'm guessing maybe access to where the body was found was difficult and so they did not exhaust all avenues like they would had they believed they were searching for a dead body. JMO

I think you are probably right. There are many missing persons reported and the police have to deal with distraught relatives so have to be a bit careful.

Initially they will be looking for places a living person might be hiding. I don't imagine that they go around taking off bath panels and ripping walls down etc without good reason.

The loft story started because press saw police taking ladders into the property on Friday. It may be true but more responsible papers were reporting that this "sparked suggestions the body was in the loft".

Read my post #483,i was responding to that post which said there was a door.
Also,ive been in terraced houses with doorway type openings in the loft between neighbours,in properties with no partition,some with wood and some with brick partitions.not all houses are built to the same standard,especially going back a few years...

I stand corrected.
If it was a case there was a door between neighbouring lofts, and the adjacent space wasn't searched, then I would say that the police have been pretty lapse in that regard.

I wonder if residents had deliberately built doors between the lofts in order to move things such as stolen goods or drugs between houses.

David Churchill ‏@David_Churchill
...all i can say is it sounds like there is more to come in this story which cnt be reported until it goes back to court. #tiasharp #croydon

This was in response to him being asked about charges, not a charge.

I stand corrected.
If it was a case there was a door between neighbouring lofts, and the adjacent space wasn't searched, then I would say that the police have been pretty lapse in that regard.

Its all good user484,i havent a clue if theres a door or not? lol.
But as someone pointed out earlier,to search the adjacent space would require a search warrant....

David Churchill ‏@David_Churchill
...all i can say is it sounds like there is more to come in this story which cnt be reported until it goes back to court. #tiasharp #croydon

This was in response to him being asked about charges, not a charge.

Would murder and hiding a body be two separate charges?

Although we'll have to wait for all this new information to be verified and set in context, it's looking more and more like although it took a week to discover, the body wasn't well concealed.

Despite the fact Churchill deleted the tweet -- other journos will have seen this and now be hot on this story -- if it was not reported in court, he would have gotten it from a "source"....suspect this piece of info will re-surface before the day is out. ;)

Although we'll have to wait for all this new information to be verified and set in context, it's looking more and more like although it took a week to discover, the body wasn't well concealed.

I just think it is so utterly bizarre.

SH and Sharp family come forward, massive public displays, vigils etc. Body found (after one week) in loft of house Tia was last known to be at. Body likely not well hidden, left decomposing in loft.

What did SH think was going to happen?!

Despite the fact Churchill deleted the tweet -- other journos will have seen this and now be hot on this story -- if it was not reported in court, he would have gotten it from a "source"....suspect this piece of info will re-surface before the day is out. ;)

And it's been retweeted....

Jon Clements ‏@JonClementsITV
#TiaSharp's grandmother Christine Sharp remains on bail until October following her arrest on suspicion of murder

so Grandma is also under suspicion of murder. What will SH have to say - Churchill may have heard some rumblings of a defense?? hence his more to emerge on this story tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme