GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably very little will happen. He'll confirm his name and address and be remanded in custody. Unlikely to be a plea at this stage.

I think the key point is that the magistrate will make his next hearing at Crown Court and he will be remanded until that hearing.

Proceedings starting now. Harriet Tolputt for Sky News posting twitter updates - her handle is skynewsgatherer.

"@skynewsgatherer: Ms Mary Poku is defending Stuart Hazell Mr Kedar Joglekar is the chair. #TiaSharp"

"@skynewsgatherer: Stuart Hazell in room with one female police officer. He Confirms name, address and DoB 26/05/75"

"@skynewsgatherer: Hazell says he understands charge and that he will appear before CCC on video link in two days time. #TiaSharp"

"@skynewsgatherer: Magistrates say they don't have jurisdiction and send case to Old Bailey. #TiaSharp"

Well that's it until Tuesday......except for the results of the post-mortem. Anyone know when they are due?

Well that's it until Tuesday......except for the results of the post-mortem. Anyone know when they are due?

Until Wednesday.

When the post mortem is to resume is being left to the discretion of the pathologist. He/she doesn't seem to be in any great hurry. Expected sometime this week I believe.

It may be the fact they didnt get a search warrant for the next door neighbours loft that the police are apoligising for?.
You would think if they saw a door leading to the next loft that it would raise suspicions?..
And it may be that the neighbour didnt know he had the body in his loft?,it wouldnt be hard to pop the door open and if the neighbours were out Friday he could get away with making a bit of noise too...

"Charge alleges Stuart Hazell murdered #TiaSharp between "2nd August and 11th August". Tia was reported missing on August 3rd."

Does this indicate that they are unsure as to whether Tia was killed later than Thurs/Fri? Does it indicate that the Police may have missed a live Tia?

I hope not.

It may be the fact they didnt get a search warrant for the next door neighbours loft that the police are apoligising for?.
You would think if they saw a door leading to the next loft that it would raise suspicions?..
And it may be that the neighbour didnt know he had the body in his loft?,it wouldnt be hard to pop the door open and if the neighbours were out Friday he could get away with making a bit of noise too...

The Police have stated the room where the body was found had already been searched.....so I guess that means they didn't search the neighbours loft....so I doubt it.

"Charge alleges Stuart Hazell murdered #TiaSharp between "2nd August and 11th August". Tia was reported missing on August 3rd."

Does this indicate that they are unsure as to whether Tia was killed later than Thurs/Fri? Does it indicate that the Police may have missed a live Tia?

I hope not.

I wouldn't read too much into it at this stage. The dates are just when she was last seen to when she was found. They wouldn't be more specific until the PM results are in. Even then, they might not narrow the timeframe. They did the same in the Joanna Yeates case.

I hope not.

I think it is because the date of death has yet to be confirmed so the window is between the Co-op video and the date of finding the body.

Old Bailey on 15th via video link then preliminary hearing on 19th November

I hope not.

It seems that the body must be fairly well preserved then, or else the pathologist would have been able to determine the difference between 1-9 days, I would imagine.

I hope not.

I would imagine she was killed on the night of the 2nd.

One thing that can be reported is she was found in a black bag which had a bed sheet wrapped round it in the loft of grans house

OK, so.....

One thing that can be reported is she was found in a black bag which had a bed sheet wrapped round it in the loft of grans house

OK, so.....

Is this fact? I'm confused (again)!! :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads