GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear now I am worried for whatever clients she was a carer to! I hope she didn't bully them :( She sounds like one mess of anger.

Inge, have you read her facebook comments?
They are vile....this is why I wondered about some satanistic link to be honest.
It's one thing to not be much into religion, but she oversteps the mark by a long way - to the point of obsession.

I would not want her within a mile of any of my relatives...."caring".

Thanks. In this article it says:
"All parts of the premises were searched including the location where a body was discovered, five days later, on Friday 10 August."

Not being funny, but what sort of human error can you make in not finding a dead body right under your nose ?? I can only assume a breakdown in communication meant somebody assumed an area of the house had been searched when it hadnt ?? These are highly paid proffesionals were talking about.

It seems they are claiming they did search the area where her body was found. Maybe they were just glancing around and trying to get out of there quixkly? Very odd. I'm glad they apologised to Tia's mother. I can't even imagine the horror she is going through. Her own mother and ex-bf. yikes.

O/T I know, but destroyer, I have to ask, what exactly is wrong with being an athiest?!

Breaking news on SKY,

Police are blaming human error on not finding the body earlier....

If you suspected a relative had done something to your child, you'd either need to go straight to the police, or if you were wrestling with your conscience, you'd need to "get away", just to try to make sense of it all.

All along I've felt the gran was involved and the mother knew something.
While SH has to be involved somewhere I will not be at all surprised if it's the gran who did it, as I've said before.

(Sorry Tyker, I can't eat that hat yet!!) ;)

I was convinced the gran was involved and that she at least knew what had happened and was protecting SH. But I wonder whether she in fact is the main culprit (ESP having read her disturbing posts on FB) and that SH has been covering for her - which might explain why he couldn't get his story straight (he doesn't strike me as the brightest of people).

Also think it's telling that he left the house on Friday before the search and gran said that she didn't know where he'd gone - that he was doing his own thing. Maybe they argued about their story or SH said he wouldn't stay quiet if they were caught etc etc? Just a thought

O/T I know, but destroyer, I have to ask, what exactly is wrong with being an athiest?!

Nothing at all, its personal choice what your beliefs are - perhaps my wording made my post sound like i have a problem with that, but have no problem at all ?? Basically i just meant the grandmother sounded a bit of nutter & obviously an atheist.

I'd still like to know more about CBs shift pattern.

How often was Tia in the house alone at night with SH?

He made a comment "I can't sleep without her" referring to Tia.

Does that sound odd to anyone else?

I do hope the delay in finding poor Tia's body does not make it impossible to find out how she died, or whether she was abused etc.

Certainly gonna be interesting who gets charged with murder first, its going to be very defining in this case.

I'd still like to know more about CBs shift pattern.

How often was Tia in the house alone at night with SH?

He made a comment "I can't sleep without her" referring to Tia.

Does that sound odd to anyone else?

Very!!

And i hope that is not the motive here but that may yet be the case.

It looks like Stuart Hazell even had time to have a haircut, if the picture on the link is him in the back of the car?
What next? I really cannot get my head around this story it just gets weirder as it unravels.

That guy who tweeted late last night from the local paper certainly was correct - extraordinary!

Only based on statistics:

It is highly rare for a woman to murder an older female child. Typically with (filicide) cases we see men murder older children and women younger. Women also typically murder male children more often than female.

When women do murder older female children it is usually a result of seeing that child as a rival. JMO and FWIW

I think SH could have been grooming or messing with Tia - and I do think it's v weird he said couldn't sleep without her - when CB was working night shifts and that possibly she found out/caught him last Thurs and killed Tia in a rage? Then came up with story about him seeing her last and covering for CB - because SH couldnt go to police anyway if he had been behaving inappropriately with Tia.

Can anyone help with these things that are baffling me, please?

1. If 'one' has a dead body in the house (by murder or otherwise), why would they alert the authorities that the person was 'missing?' At all, or before they had removed the body from their home?

2. Who did alert the authorities?

3. If Tia's body 'should' have been found by the police search on Tuesday, how long exactly could the perpetrators think they would get away with having a dead body in the first place the police would search (assuming it had actually been done thoroughly)?

4. Why would 'one' not remove the body before doing anything else?

5. There seems to have been very little pre-meditation prior to what happened (IMO - based on the complete lack of reasonable alibis/ removal of evidence etc) but a great deal of learned responses in the aftermath (copying behaviours from recent highly publicised cases) - so, could this all have stemmed from an accident of sorts?

6. G'ma appears to have an aggressive nature (based on her TV appearances and FB page) - could she have struck out at her 'cheeky' tween grand-daughter which resulted in this awful situation?

Rather than call the emergency services (bearing in mind SH's record and thoughts of further issues) they went into damage control and got it all so horribly wrong. It would explain SH's behaviour yesterday - definitely a man who was losing the plot - embroiled in an awful situation that somehow he had become the main villain in.

Obviously, I have no idea but sometimes things are less complicated than they seem, i.e. satanic worship, paedophile rings etc, although those are also quite possible.

Either way: RIP Tia.

I think SH could have been grooming or messing with Tia - and I do think it's v weird he said couldn't sleep without her - when CB was working night shifts and that possibly she found out/caught him last Thurs and killed Tia in a rage? Then came up with story about him seeing her last and covering for CB - because SH couldnt go to police anyway if he had been behaving inappropriately with Tia.

I agree with you 100%.

Adorabella, I don't think any of them are particularly bright and I don't think they thought it through. Somehow they thought if they hid the body they'd be able to move it when things had died down and it's my guess MadGran hadn't banked on all the press camping out 24/7.
I feel she thougtht that if she was as horrible as possible to them, they'd go away - only it had the opposite effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980