GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorabella, I don't think any of them are particularly bright and I don't think they thought it through. Somehow they thought if they hid the body they'd be able to move it when things had died down and it's my guess MadGran hadn't banked on all the press camping out 24/7.
I feel she thougtht that if she was as horrible as possible to them, they'd go away - only it had the opposite effect.

Lottie - I also agree with that, too. There are so many possibles.

Just playing Devil's Advocate, I suppose, trying to think of alternative and (a little) less ugly scenarios.

I'd still like to know more about CBs shift pattern.

How often was Tia in the house alone at night with SH?

He made a comment "I can't sleep without her" referring to Tia.

Does that sound odd to anyone else?

what I found even odder was him saying...

I loved her to bits like she is my own daughter. She wanted it, she got it. She has got a loving home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-seen-buying-vodka-manhunt.html#ixzz23Fvrg2Bv

The Grandmama is a disturbed character, but I find it hard to believe she knew her granddaughter's body was in her home. I think she 'covered' for him in some way (false alibi), i.e the 'search' story - he probably said 'I'm gonna get framed for this with my "shady past" (you know, like the one we all have according to him) :what:

If she was complicit in the murder, I think she would have moved the body in her car BEFORE the alarm was raised.... she will be the 'Maxine Carr' of this case - I think the neighbour lied that he'd seen Tia on the Friday and will just be charged with 'perverting the course of justice'...

100% believe he was grooming Tia..... he'd already had 2 generations of the family....

Glad to see the Police made to apologise for their appalling handling of the case, who knows what evidence has been lost due to their mis-handling of the case

I think SH could have been grooming or messing with Tia - and I do think it's v weird he said couldn't sleep without her - when CB was working night shifts and that possibly she found out/caught him last Thurs and killed Tia in a rage? Then came up with story about him seeing her last and covering for CB - because SH couldnt go to police anyway if he had been behaving inappropriately with Tia.

That's probably why he moved on to the grandmother when the relationship with Tia's mother ended. It just has all the hallmarks of someone who's too eager to stay within the family for some reason. Also, people like that can be very manipulative as well. I'd be surprised if either the grandmother or the neighbour were involved with the child's death.

I don't know who read the facebook group, but the person I was quoting from there who'd said a lot of things ahead of when they were reported on the news mentioned a Paul. I wonder if this is the same one? Other facebookers took it to mean she'd typed Paul instead of David (meaning the brother) but now I'm not so sure she mistyped at all....

I think SH could have been grooming or messing with Tia - and I do think it's v weird he said couldn't sleep without her - when CB was working night shifts and that possibly she found out/caught him last Thurs and killed Tia in a rage? Then came up with story about him seeing her last and covering for CB - because SH couldnt go to police anyway if he had been behaving inappropriately with Tia.

Lola, I think that's an excellent theory, and quite possible. :(

I feel as sad about Tia's (probable) life as I do her death. I am so sorry for what she (probably) had to endure...

Grandmother has always been angry in public, she has always walked around with her hands over her eyes, lied about work not corrected Hazell regards the searching and fairground story,
when she was taken from the house on friday she looked like stone!

I think she knew pretty much the game was up at that point if not before, she still covered up for Hazell, saying he was doing his thing that day, also questioning where her daughter was,

I would be very surprised if she wasn't in it up to her neck and the more it goes on, the more it feels like maybe Hazell was a player but not THE player.

time will tell, I hope and i hope that there is some peace for Tia, she didn't deserve this

That's probably why he moved on to the grandmother when the relationship with Tia's mother ended. It just has all the hallmarks of someone who's too eager to stay within the family for some reason. Also, people like that can be very manipulative as well. I'd be surprised if either the grandmother or the neighbour were involved with the child's death.

I wonder how old Tia was when he left her home? The mother has a one & three year old with the new partner (I think) so he has been out of that home for at least 3/4 years? I wonder how long he had been with Gran?

He has his own biological daughter evidentally..... wonder why he doesn't see much of her :waitasec:

He had a biological daughter but has never really seen her

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-hazell-prison-machete-missing_n_1754696.html

incredibly dysfunctional family..... that poor child didn't stand a chance

I don't know who read the facebook group, but the person I was quoting from there who'd said a lot of things ahead of when they were reported on the news mentioned a Paul. I wonder if this is the same one? Other facebookers took it to mean she'd typed Paul instead of David (meaning the brother) but now I'm not so sure she mistyped at all....

can you share the link to this facebook group?? please
thank you

I just can't help feel sorry for this poor young girl. And yes, the Grams strikes me as the leader of the couple.

I read the grandma's FB page and couldn't read too far. So profane! My goodness...heaven help her. The vile language she used was horrible. I feel sorry for Tia, simply having to live in this type of hostile environment.

As for as the police overlooking the body in the attic, I just wondered how a dead body could be there for 7 days and people not smell the decay in both homes?

Maybe when he was supposedly running and getting vodka they thought the press and police would follow him and they would have time to move her body then? Only it didn't happen that way.

BIB Doesn't sound like that was it at all.

Thanks for the post Clio.. you beat me to it.

Police say they had the occupant's permission to search and they searched where the body was later found.

Only logical conclusion to come to.. is that the occupants were more than open to the house being searched.. because Tia was not there at the time.. which the police just proved with their statement.

Wild

Hello everyone. I am not sure if this has been discussed as I haven't had time to read through all posts in this thread.

If the neighbour that reported that he saw Tia leave the house is the the same neighbour that was arrested then he could have grabbed her on the way out the door. He could have had her in his house the whole time they were searching next door then after the search moved her through the attic.

Just tossing this out there as I can't quite believe that a neighbour would take such a risk in partaking in the coverup of a murder.

Perhaps I don't have neighbours that are that supportive. :rolleyes:

Hello everyone. I am not sure if this has been discussed as I haven't had time to read through all posts in this thread.

If the neighbour that reported that he saw Tia leave the house is the the same neighbour that was arrested then he could have grabbed her on the way out the door. He could have had her in his house the whole time they were searching next door then after the search moved her through the attic.

Just tossing this out there as I can't quite believe that a neighbour would take such a risk in partaking in the coverup of a murder.

Perhaps I don't have neighbours that are that supportive. :rolleyes:

he probably didn't realise he was covering for a murder.... just helping a mate not getting 'stitched up' for something he didn't do..

some people would do anything for a 'score' :winkaway:

I just can't help feel sorry for this poor young girl. And yes, the Grams strikes me as the leader of the couple.
I agree- I feel terribly sorry for Tia. The people she lived with who should have been her protectors are totally inadequate people to be parents. I can't get over anyone being prepared to let their 12 year old daughter spend time alone with, never mind sleep alone in the same house as, a man convicted of selling crack cocaine and also of carrying a machete.

We don't know what happened to Tia but the adults in this family are dysfunctional, chaotic and unfit to be taking care of children. The house is a tip outside- totally uncared for. There have been drug and alcohol issues and the two women have shared the same ex-convict as a partner. It is all evidence of poor judgement.

I hope the grandmother is also now considered unfit to be a professional carer.

The police have admitted their mistake and apologised. The family should now be examining their own consciences. The grandmother has spent the last week looking angry and badly done to. Shame on her!

I read the grandma's FB page and couldn't read too far. So profane! My goodness...heaven help her. The vile language she used was horrible. I feel sorry for Tia, simply having to live in this type of hostile environment.

As for as the police overlooking the body in the attic, I just wondered how a dead body could be there for 7 days and people not smell the decay in both homes?

the only semi logical thing that I have seen speculated is, that she could have been placed in a suitcase and then submerged/placed in the water tank?

I thought it was quite clear that the body was there all along?

If the body wasn't there on the Tuesday, what would the Met have to apologise for?

I just think it was well hidden/wrapped possibly under the loft insulation if that is where it was.

Thanks for the post Clio.. you beat me to it.

Police say they had the occupant's permission to search and they searched where the body was later found.

Only logical conclusion to come to.. is that the occupants were more than open to the house being searched.. because Tia was not there at the time.. which the police just proved with their statement.

Wild

That does sound logical but if the body wasn't there at that time, why do the police need to apologise for not finding it?

In a statement South-East London Area Commander Neil Basu said: 'An early review has been conducted and it is now clear that human error delayed the discovery of the body within the house.

'We have apologised to Tia's mother that our procedures did not lead to the discovery of the body on this search.'

He is referring to the first full house search which was conducted on Sunday 5th August over a two hour period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha