GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a rumour on twitter as to who, but I'm not sure I can say?

Edit - I'll just say I agree with Inge's guess.

so moving the body around may well have been possible then!
I wonder which house, the one with the certain items outside?

It just gets sicker, I dont think we are done yet on revelations either

I just read from @TimesCrime (I think that is someone from a fairly reputable newspaper here) that "Two more arrests in Tia Sharp case - woman aged 46 and man aged 39. Believed to be her grandmother and a neighbour." Hope it was ok to quote that here.

I feel so sorry for Tia's mother. Her own mother a suspect - how awful. Just when it would have been good to have her around as emotional support. And was Tia her only child?

Yeah who in this story was mentioned as being 39. It won't be the mother, I think she's a lot younger. Could it be the neighbor who provided the alibi about seeing Tia on Friday?

The 39 year old is male. I thought the neighbour who said they saw Tia on Friday was a woman but I might be mistaken

I think the 39 year old male could be Stuart Hazell, he's been in the media as 36 and 37... they could well be wrong.

46 year old woman has got to be Tia's 'doting' grandmother.

This is awful, even though it's what we all probably expected to be the case... it being made real is just sickening.

I supsect there will still be more arrests.

That poor, poor child.

lalalemon, there are a total of 3 people under arrest, as I understand it. The 39yr old is the 3rd person, and has been arrested for "helping an offender"

I think the 39 year old male could be Stuart Hazell, he's been in the media as 36 and 37... they could well be wrong.

46 year old woman has got to be Tia's 'doting' grandmother.

This is awful, even though it's what we all probably expected to be the case... it being made real is just sickening.

I supsect there will still be more arrests.

That poor, poor child.

These are two further arrests in addition to SH. Sky are not holding back in naming the grandmother.

http://news.sky.com/story/971313/tia-sharps-grandmother-is-murder-suspect

The neighbour who reported seeing Tia was definitely reported as being female. This 39 year old doesn't seem to fit into anything we know so far. Sadly in my head I'm speculating wildly about what was going on in that neighbourhood. I hope it's not true!:(

I saw this on twitter, I hope it's ok to post.

RT @JamieWood_Sky: #breaking Sky sources: 39-yr-old arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender in Tia Sharp case is next-door neighbour Paul Meehan

Wonder if she did the murder,especially if some of the rumours are true?.
I dont know why but i dont think cowpuss(sorry cant call her Gran) and SH premeditated it together,i think one of them did it unknown initially to the other,im purely guessing at this stage..

I saw this on twitter, I hope it's ok to post.

RT @JamieWood_Sky: #breaking Sky sources: 39-yr-old arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender in Tia Sharp case is next-door neighbour Paul Meehan

That surname seems awfully familiar! Wasn't there one with that name in the Shannon Matthews case? Yes it was Karen Matthews boyfriend, Craig Meehan!

Neighbour's been arrested... Could they have been moving her body from loft to loft so the smell wasn't initially picked up when they searched the grandmother's house? IDK, some lofts aren't divided very securely and apparently these are only "partially" separated.

Sorry, didn't realise it was two additional arrests! Shiver went down my spine when I read the surname of the neighbour!

And i feel that when she was led away yesterday before the search she knew,look at her face,she knew it was only a matter of time,her only chance maybe would have been if hed have topped himself...

Quickly googled The name mentioned above in relation to the 39 year old- video comes up mentioning for YouTube about a person arrested in 2010 under that name for something else. Can't look in more detail as currently on my phone in the car (not driving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member