GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Natalie sharp ( tias mums) silence could be because from early on the police realised something didn't add up with SH and the evil grans story / alibi and they realised this was likely not
to have a happy ending but chose to let them both remain out in the hope of being led to a body .
Saying that though then how SH came to go on his
Little wander yesterday beggars belief

For the gran to be charged with murder rather than assisting an offender like the neighbour makes me think something has come to light we don't know

What a sad state of affairs

She's hasn't been charged only arrested on suspicion.

Well the new arrests mean we now don't know *what* the truth is about when Tia was last seen, by whom, and where. She could have been alive as late as Friday evening, or murdered before the gran even went to work on Thursday. In fact any time between being caught on CCTV outside the coop, and when she was reported as missing.

Neighbour's been arrested... Could they have been moving her body from loft to loft so the smell wasn't initially picked up when they searched the grandmother's house? IDK, some lofts aren't divided very securely and apparently these are only "partially" separated.

I gave this question some serious thought last night on how the smell may of been covered up -

Is it possible the smell of a decomposing body maybe covered by the use of a vacuum sack as sold on tv shopping channels like QVC ?? These sacks can be quite large before the air is vacuumed out of them ?? After all, they sell meat in vacuum packs & have a longer shelf life ??

I just done some research into this & apparently the people vacuum sacking bodies is also known as as sexual act ??

Vacuum bed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Space-Bag-Vacuum-Bag-201SB-.jpg

800px-Vacuum_bed_18.jpg

We only know for certain that Tia was dead prior to her body being found. Any number of scenarios could have transpired between Thursday afternoon and when the body was discovered yesterday, including that she was alive and hidden (if this awful situation was about money, for example).

As it seems the neighbour has now also been arrested, Tia or her body could have been kept there until the latter stages of the investigation.

If Tia was already dead in the early stages of this investigation, I can't work out why the body wasn't moved and hidden elsewhere before they informed the authorities that she was 'missing' if they truly thought they could get away with it.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the neighbour who's reportedly been arrested is said online to have been the neighbour who claimed he'd seen Tia walking down the road on Friday, i.e. the 'independent witness' perhaps claimed by Tia's mother ?

:floorlaugh:

I don't even want to see your internet history, Destroyer!

We only know for certain that Tia was dead prior to her body being found. Any number of scenarios could have transpired between Thursday afternoon and when the body was discovered yesterday, including that she was alive and hidden (if this awful situation was about money, for example).

As it seems the neighbour has now also been arrested, Tia or her body could have been kept there until the latter stages of the investigation.

If Tia was already dead in the early stages of this investigation, I can't work out why the body wasn't moved and hidden elsewhere before they informed the authorities that she was 'missing' if they truly thought they could get away with it.

I dont think we are going to find out the answers to these sort of questions until after somebody is charged with murder & then taken to trial - remembering the case of Jo Yeates murder last year we didnt know what happend in that case until the trial got underway 9mths later where Vincent Tabaak was found guilty.

I gave this question some serious thought last night on how the smell may of been covered up -

Is it possible the smell of a decomposing body maybe covered by the use of a vacuum sack as sold on tv shopping channels like QVC ?? These sacks can be quite large before the air is vacuumed out of them ?? After all, they sell meat in vacuum packs & have a longer shelf life ??

I just done some research into this & apparently the people vacuum sacking bodies is also known as as sexual act ??

Vacuum bed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Space-Bag-Vacuum-Bag-201SB-.jpg

800px-Vacuum_bed_18.jpg

I know its not the right time to be posting this, but on a bit of a light hearted note, I was thinking about the Tia case and how all the dirty laundry of the family is being brought out in the media.

I started thinking of how my life could be portrayed if the press wanted to twist little things for their purposes.
Just daft things like, wife at work, just the child at home with father, father is a layabout (true lol) I mean stay at home dad caring for child,
member of internet site that looks into murders and missing children!!! what say 10 million readers across the world? guilty!

Then I read Destroyers post about researching cadaver smells and ending up on some webpage telling him vacuum wrapping is a sexual kink!
Suddenly, all is well in Fabgods world lol!

She's hasn't been charged only arrested on suspicion.

Maybe they brought her into scare her into telling what she knows. She might not have been cooperating, and maybe scaring her like this might do it. I hate to think she actually had something to do with the murder of her darling Grandbaby. But we all know it happens...:rose:

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the neighbour who's reportedly been arrested is said online to have been the neighbour who claimed he'd seen Tia walking down the road on Friday, i.e. the 'independent witness' perhaps claimed by Tia's mother ?

If true, then there are two people who say they saw Tia on Friday. A woman and the newly arrested 39 year old.

The 39 year old man has been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender. If that is just because he said he saw Tia on Friday, wouldn't the female witness also have been arrested?

I think it's got to be more that just having said he saw her.

If true, then there are two people who say they saw Tia on Friday. A woman and the newly arrested 39 year old.

The 39 year old man has been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender. If that is just because he said he saw Tia on Friday, wouldn't the female witness also have been arrested?

I think it's got to be more that just having said he saw her.

It's my impression the female witness was speaking of an earlier day when Tia was playing with her children and others on the estate

It's strange that there are now 2 supposed witness who claimed to have seen Tia on Friday, but we only heard of one. Hazell said that the female witness (Jane) had even described the pattern on Tia's top.

Oh what tangled webs we weave.

It's my impression the female witness was speaking of an earlier day when Tia was playing with her children and others on the estate

It's possible she was mistaken about the day. Interested to know what gives you that impression though?

What a mess.

Is it possible that arrest number 3 (PM) assisted SH with his "escape"? Just wondering, if he perhaps lived next door for example could he have let SH into say his loft (if indeed connected) or garden and lent him clothes and a cap so that SH could walk out of neighbour's house as if he were PM? I would assume that if SH and PM were aware that SH was under suspicion, this kind of act would count as assisting an offender. But then I suppose the question becomes if SH was deliberately on-the-run and had gone to that much effort to get out, why would he then stay in the area asking strangers about Tia. Everything is full of holes.

CS... I have no words.

As much as it leaves a very unpleasant taste in my mouth, I think I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that the police were aware the body was likely to be in the house from quite early on - not day one maybe but two or three days into the investigation once they had gotten through a chunk of cctv? - but were allowing things to just play out in order for people to incriminate themselves. Forensic evidence is obviously incredibly valuable but if a good job had been done of cleaning up the scene perhaps they were concerned that a good job had been done on the body too and were therefore concerned about securing a future conviction and decided to give people enough rope with which to hang themselves? Who knows.

If that IS the case though, surely they would have been watching him for Pete's sake. Though again, if he sneaked out with a hat on as a neighbour...?

I was actually concerned for the mother yesterday. Now I think the police perhaps sent her away with an FLO so that they could control the flow of information. I can't imagine being a mother and just seeing the story play out on Sky News the way it did yesterday.

Such a horrible mess. That poor child.

That witness was named elsewhere as Jane Harry. That may or may not be correct, but it's unlikely they'd get the gender wrong.

If it's a next-door neighbour that's been arrested, then it does lend some credence to the theory of the adjoining roof space being used. Which may explain why nothing was found in earlier searches.

Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt said of Christine Sharp: "She was arrested at some stage last night (Friday) after the arrest of her boyfriend Stuart Hazell.

"Christine Sharp very often provided accommodation for Tia at weekends. She told us when we spoke to her on Monday that Tia used her home as a bit of a refuge

"As far as last Friday is concerned (the day Tia vanished), Christine told us she was working overnight on Thursday night. She was doing a night shift and she wasn't in the house the next morning, on Friday morning, when Tia was last seen.

"The family story has been that Stuart Hazell was the only other person in the house when Tia vanished, telling him, according to him, that she was off on a shopping trip to Croydon."

http://news.sky.com/story/971313/tia-sharps-grandmother-is-murder-suspect

Assuming the neighbour arrested is the one with the divan bed dumped in the front garden, how do we not know the bed in the garden is in fact that from the grandmothers house & they switched it with the neighbours as part of covering up DNA when moving the body etc ... ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay