GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually concerned for the mother yesterday. Now I think the police perhaps sent her away with an FLO so that they could control the flow of information.

When the media were describing her as "missing", I interpreted that as meaning that they themselves didn't know where she was. I assumed that she had been removed to a place of safety away from their probing lenses.

Paul Meehan quoted amongst neighbours interviewed last night in local Romsey paper saying he has two chldren himself and it is all very frightening for them! It must be more frightening now.

Rather like SH saying Tia has a 'lovely home'. Indeed!

At the risk of sounding like a middle aged Daily Mail believer WHAT IS WRONG IN OUR SOCIETY??????

I wonder how much SH has received in benefits and support from the system (eg probation officers, drugs counselling etc) over the years?

What kind of mother would even contemplate allowing her 12 year old daughter to stay alone in a house with a man convicted for selling crack cocaine and convicted just two years ago for carrying a machete????? That would be a mother who slept with the man herself before he moved onto her own mother. Happy famillies in modern Britain.

Nothing that emerges about this family now will surprise me. Sadly, there are all too many like them - Shannon Mathews' family was cut from the same cloth.

Goodness....this case grows stranger by the minute...

It's possible she was mistaken about the day. Interested to know what gives you that impression though?

My initial post re: the witness/neighbour was to say that it's being stated online that the neighbour who's been arrested (Paul Meehan) is the witness who claimed he'd seen Tia walking down the road on Friday

salient point: ' it's being stated online'

Can somebody just clarify something for me, Christine Sharp is Tia's grandmother - so who is Christine Bicknell ??

Metropolitan Police 'Admit' 'Human Error' led to a delay in finding the body ... (news breaking)

Hi all,

Have you read these posts yet???? Please do, as there is something disturbing in her writing IMO.

Also, look at her profile pic. That is Tia. And, if I am seeing this right, she has " someone's" either bra or swim bikini top on.

My final point on this picture, ".
Someone" has also used little Tia's picture and captioned " how old Do you look" or real age.

If someone can quickly save as much as possible of her rantings,, it may help later. I will try and screenshot some too.

Looking forward to your input on some of her posts!!!!

Cheers,
Lacyanna

Yes ive seen the FB profile page Lacyanna, she definitely comes across as some kind of fruitloop atheist & the picture of Tia in womans dress certainly seems weird to have as your profile picture ?? She certainly has plenty of bad mouth about her.

South East London area commander Neil Basu said: "An early review has been conducted and it is now clear that human error delayed the discovery of the body within the house.

"We have apologised to Tia's mother that our procedures did not lead to the discovery of the body on this search.

"On behalf of the Metropolitan Police I apologise for the distress and concern this delay will have caused.

"A continuing review and examination of our search processes will be undertaken to ensure such a failing is not repeated.

From http://news.sky.com/story/971313/tia-sharps-grandmother-is-murder-suspect

Martin Brunt also reporting "Scot Yard say the area in the house where the body was found yesterday was searched five days ago"

UGH. Very concerning. Although if I can glean anything positive from their statement today, it's that they did at least search the house five days ago even though they somehow missed a body...

Talk about name coincidence - first we had Paul Meehan (Craig Meehan was Karen Matthews' partner) now we have "Maxine Carter, Tia's aunt" - so similar a name to Maxine Carr, Ian Huntley's partner!

Regarding name similarities, if Tia had taken her father's name it would be tia Carter. I think I am right in saying that Tia Carter is the name Tracie Andrews adopted when she was released. She murdered Lee Harvey in the alleged road rage attack near Birmingham in the mid 90s.

(sorry if I'm way behind, but I'm trying to catch up ;))

Oh dear now I am worried for whatever clients she was a carer to! I hope she didn't bully them :( She sounds like one mess of anger.

Here's a fuller statement

South-East London Area Commander Neil Basu said: 'It is important that we explain more about the circumstances of the searches.

'Four scene examinations were conducted of the property. The first followed immediately from the missing person report that was received on Friday 4 August. An initial visit was made to assess the situation and examine the property. This visit was not regarded or viewed as a full search of the property.

'The second visit was a full search of the property with the consent of the occupiers. This was conducted on 5 August over a period of two hours. All parts of the premises were searched including the location where a body was discovered, five days later, on Friday 10 August.'

'An early review has been conducted and it is now clear that human error delayed the discovery of the body within the house. We have apologised to Tia's mother that our procedures did not lead to the discovery of the body on this search.'

'A third visit was undertaken on 8 August. This was not a search, but the attendance of a body recovery dog to assist the investigation team in their enquiries.

'It is not appropriate to comment further on aspects of the criminal investigation currently being conducted but our investigation was such that it was decided that a further intrusive search needed to be undertaken - it was that search, yesterday, which resulted in the discovery.

'On behalf of the Metropolitan Police I apologise for the distress and concern this delay will have caused.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-body-missing-12-year-old.html#ixzz23FjhdNRq

Oh dear now I am worried for whatever clients she was a carer to! I hope she didn't bully them :( She sounds like one mess of anger.

Ineed, Inge. This is just what I thought! Her posts just scream rage and anger. I would hope the authorities will know of these posts. I do hope someone checks on the people she was caring for!!

Not being funny, but what sort of human error can you make in not finding a dead body right under your nose ?? I can only assume a breakdown in communication meant somebody assumed an area of the house had been searched when it hadnt ?? These are highly paid proffesionals were talking about.

....It's all so surreal. Do you think there's any chance Tia's mum knew what had happened (after the event) and was warned by Gran to keep quiet? It might explain why she was never seen making a public appeal for her daughter to come back.

If you suspected a relative had done something to your child, you'd either need to go straight to the police, or if you were wrestling with your conscience, you'd need to "get away", just to try to make sense of it all.

All along I've felt the gran was involved and the mother knew something.
While SH has to be involved somewhere I will not be at all surprised if it's the gran who did it, as I've said before.

(Sorry Tyker, I can't eat that hat yet!!) ;)

Not being funny, but what sort of human error can you make in not finding a dead body right under your nose ?? I can only assume a breakdown in communication meant somebody assumed an area of the house had been searched when it hadnt ?? These are highly paid proffesionals were talking about.

BIB Doesn't sound like that was it at all.

All parts of the premises were searched including the location where a body was discovered, five days later, on Friday 10 August.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member