GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From where is the dailyfail getting smothered? Someone must be talking.

There's also David Sharp, NS's brother appeared on TV thanking the public and it was DS who sat beside SH in the video interview. DS corrected SH when he couldn't remember the name of the funfair SH & CS allegedly searched on Friday 3rd

Updated ! :thumb:

I have been trying to piece together in my head how thing's went wrong with the failure to find the body sooner.

Aug 5th police conduct detailed search with no mention of using dogs. Fail to find the body.

Aug 8th they employ a "body recovery dog" to help them in the investigation. The police don't comment if the dog indicated or not. *My speculation* The dog indicated in a bedroom or bathroom directly below where the body was in the loft.

Senior officer back at base receives report from dog handler that the dog indicated. Senior officer orders a second detailed search. This second search was what was called a pre-planned operation talked about on the news Friday.

There are clearly more details to come, but that is basically how I see it at the minute.

If anyone wants to add anything to this, feel free.

The thisiscroydontoday funfair article is referenced in post 696 of the predecessor thread to this one. It's timed at 6:35pm on Friday 10th.

IIRC the first time the public heard about SH/SC searching the fair was in the SH video interview which was first aired on the 9th.

Once the fairground visit was mentioned to the media, I'm sure they would have followed up hence the article?

My comments relate to the fact the police obviously did not follow up

How many opportunities must police have had to confirm (or not) SH's claims (substantiated, apparently, by CS) that he searched the fun-fair on Friday evening?

How many:

(1) when Tia's mother NS contacted police to say her daughter was missing, at which point police would have learned the child was in the care of SH and CS at the time and that SH and CS had arrived at NS's house supposedly after searching the funfair but had failed to find Tia

(2) when police questioned SH and CS initially, which surely they did on Friday night either at NS's home or shortly after departing NS's place to confirm her statement

(3) when police had SH to the station for questioning -- did he attend once or twice?

So that's at least three opportunities provided police to check SH and CS's claims with the fun-fair staff

Clearly police did NOT bother to confirm SH's claims re: a fun-fair search with staff of the fair

for if they had, they would have learned that fun-fair staff were not approached on Friday night by SH, rendering SH's statements highly suspect/complete fabrication

SH was still recounting his alleged search of the fun-fair as late as during the televised interview

At no point, seemingly, did CS contradict SH's claims

In short: it was not the paid duty of fun-fair staff or journalists to debunk SH's claims of searching the fun-fair. It was the duty of the police

Why oh why would a post mortem examination be put on hold? Will someone please give me real reasons why a pathologist would pause. I originally thought it was to get some sleep, but it's still not been resumed as far as I can see. So my "pathologist needs sleep" theory is utter rubbish!

Why oh why would a post mortem examination be put on hold? Will someone please give me real reasons why a pathologist would pause. I originally thought it was to get some sleep, but it's still not been resumed as far as I can see. So my "pathologist needs sleep" theory is utter rubbish!

Whether true or not, it's being suggested online the delay is in order a second post mortem can be conducted by someone else

@mwilliamsthomas on twitter says that her body was found wrapped in a black bedsheet and in a black plastic bag in the loft. I think he means one of those refuse sacks we use here. All households have plenty of those in various sizes.

No offence to original poster

Mark Williams Thomas,
The "Criminologist" who apparently interviewed Stuart Hazell in his home where the Child was lying dead all along and he came up with precisely what?
Then he goes on sky news by telephone to tell the world he was speaking to Hazell off the record, lol about what? that she left her phone!
criminologist?

why do SKY even bother with him?

Whether true or not, it's being suggested online the delay is in order a second post mortem can be conducted by someone else

Why would they still be waiting for another pathologist? Surely Tia's body isn't decomposing while they fly someone back from holiday? We have an amazing array of medical experts in this country....it doesn't make sense!!!!??????

Could it be that they are struggling with a cause of death that can be proven.
Without that, wouldnt the charge just be concealment and maybe wasting police time?

Not an enormous issue, but with regard to the sheet in which the child's remains were reportedly wrapped: we have several adults in our home and it wouldn't take long for a missing sheet to be noted. We wash bed linen at least once weekly. Sheets etc. are stored in matched pairs in the linen press. We do not possess black sheets or I suspect a missing black sheet would be noticed even more swiftly as black is a dominant colour

I'm curious to learn how a woman who generally resides with only one other could fail to notice in a smallish dwelling that a black sheet is missing. Did she not ask SH where one (or the only?) black sheet was? Was she not curious? I didn't see a clothes-line in their yard so am guessing they most commonly used a clothes drier (based on SH's claims he washed Tia's clothes on Thursday night yet she reportedly wore the same clothes the following day)

Did CS not become curious as to the missing sheet in the week which followed?

Could it be that they are struggling with a cause of death that can be proven.
Without that, wouldnt the charge just be concealment and maybe wasting police time?

That thought must be giving the Met nightmares

Not an enormous issue, but with regard to the sheet in which the child's remains were reportedly wrapped: we have several adults in our home and it wouldn't take long for a missing sheet to be noted. We wash bed linen at least once weekly. Sheets etc. are stored in matched pairs in the linen press. We do not possess black sheets or I suspect a missing black sheet would be noticed even more swiftly as black is a dominant colour

I'm curious to learn how a woman who generally resides with only one other could fail to notice in a smallish dwelling that a black sheet is missing. Did she not ask SH where one (or the only?) black sheet was? Was she not curious? I didn't see a clothes-line in their yard so am guessing they most commonly used a clothes drier (based on SH's claims he washed Tia's clothes on Thursday night yet she reportedly wore the same clothes the following day)

Did CS not become curious as to the missing sheet in the week which followed?

IT would make sense to me that sheet was underneath the body when it was taken from whichever bed she was smothered in (if she was smothered).

That would make it even more obvious to CS IMO as she would surely be aware of bed changes?
Arrested on suspicion, bailed pending further enquiries (and hopefully evidence) If there are problems with proving a cause of death CS will be aware of it fairly soon, which means the worst that could be levied against her would be again, concealment and other minor charges.
All just my opinion as we know very ittle as fact

My comments relate to the fact the police obviously did not follow up

How many opportunities must police have had to confirm (or not) SH's claims (substantiated, apparently, by CS) that he searched the fun-fair on Friday evening?

How many:

(1) when Tia's mother NS contacted police to say her daughter was missing, at which point police would have learned the child was in the care of SH and CS at the time and that SH and CS had arrived at NS's house supposedly after searching the funfair but had failed to find Tia

(2) when police questioned SH and CS initially, which surely they did on Friday night either at NS's home or shortly after departing NS's place to confirm her statement

(3) when police had SH to the station for questioning -- did he attend once or twice?

So that's at least three opportunities provided police to check SH and CS's claims with the fun-fair staff

Clearly police did NOT bother to confirm SH's claims re: a fun-fair search with staff of the fair

for if they had, they would have learned that fun-fair staff were not approached on Friday night by SH, rendering SH's statements highly suspect/complete fabrication

SH was still recounting his alleged search of the fun-fair as late as during the televised interview

At no point, seemingly, did CS contradict SH's claims

In short: it was not the paid duty of fun-fair staff or journalists to debunk SH's claims of searching the fun-fair. It was the duty of the police

I understood exactly the point you were trying to make. I also noted with interest the removal of the Croydon Today article and what one could infer from that.

I was just trying to place the article and interview into the timeline of events. The article was the first I'd heard of the alledged funfair visit. Shortly after that interview, SH (and for that matter NS) disappeared according to CS. I wondered if possibly SH came up with that story as part of the interview and that was the first CS had heard of it and that's why SH disappeared.

If not, and the funfair story had been in the mix all along then I am struggling to understand why CS hasn't been charged with something even if it is a lesser charge than murder.

Why would they still be waiting for another pathologist? Surely Tia's body isn't decomposing while they fly someone back from holiday? We have an amazing array of medical experts in this country....it doesn't make sense!!!!??????

Probably a pathologist hired by the defence. The first pathologist is always working on behalf of the establishment, who are in this case the prosecution.

Granny must have been aware of what had happened to Tia.
Her being at work so long seems odd from Thursday afternoon until Friday afteroon is a very long shift.

I also find it strange that S.H lied about the fairground visit-what were they both doing in that time before they visited Tia's mother later that evening.

I reckon the grandmonster did it, and SH was involved, but the police are mainly focusing on him because he's a male, no blood relation to the victim, and has a dodgy past. I expect to see them both pointing the finger at each other in the near future.

I also predict that the post mortem will find that she was beaten to death, or hit several times then strangled - a lashing out gone disastrously wrong. I doubt there was any sexual abuse.

Originally posted by Clio
If not, and the funfair story had been in the mix all along then I am struggling to understand why CS hasn't been charged with something even if it a lesser charge than murder

BBM

We're in accord

Controversial suspicion here:

wondering if SH is a police informant

Originally posted by Clio

BBM

We're in accord

Maybe they want her out there in the hope she makes contact with someone or does/says something that leads them to more information.
God forbid, its not the first time!

I reckon the grandmonster did it, and SH was involved, but the police are mainly focusing on him because he's a male, no blood relation to the victim, and has a dodgy past. I expect to see them both pointing the finger at each other in the near future.

I also predict that the post mortem will find that she was beaten to death, or hit several times then strangled - a lashing out gone disastrously wrong. I doubt there was any sexual abuse.

Difficult even to theorise, although if media reports are in any way accurate regarding the placement etc. of the child's remains, there doesn't seem to have been a great deal of love or affection in the way she was basically disposed of, does there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay