GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have possible previous address and year and place of marriage but i dont know what to do with them along with his full name and year of birth,need some help :waitasec:

Sorry josie, I'm quite obviously an amateur sleuth and don't know what you're supposed to do with that either. I don't do facebook and not sure how to work 192.com either. Even using Twitter, my laptop crashes every time I open it. :blushing:

i think i've exceeded my own expectations of my sleuthing abilities with what i have found.

need an experienced member to come help.

thank you paulette :)

SH is expected to apply for bail when he appears at court later today,just saw on sky news...

Can't view the video. Maybe I'll try again later although based in comments here I might not as well - can imagine it. People wanting to be 'involved', seeking relief from the boredom of their own lives, tasting blood vicariously, etc.

Can't stand to look at SH - those sad eyes

All of it -sad. If you had to create a world, wouldn't you create something kinder than this ?

SH is expected to apply for bail when he appears at court later today,just saw on sky news...

if he is granted bail,i will eat a giraffe in one go! you heard it here first :floorlaugh:

i think i've exceeded my own expectations of my sleuthing abilities with what i have found.

need an experienced member to come help.

thank you paulette :)

i would imagine that if he had FB he would have either hidden or deleted it by now.

still strange that CS hasn't done the same.

ok, done my sleuthing about PM
I'm not going to post any links as doesn't seem fair

found his family and if I am correct in the right family and am 99% sure
they are an extremely nice family
I'm talking all friends at university, mp friends, uni professor friends, all travelling or in good jobs and nice family pics
one brother very musical and religious

however PM is not in any of their contacts
I'm thinking he may be the black sheep of family and no doubt if he's come down from the valleys to south london (even though it's not real south london) he's no doubt green as grass

now I could be 100% wrong and he's a wrongun but I know from firsthand hand experience the welsh don't always find it easy fitting in down south and vice versa

maybe he tried too hard to fit in. not ever defending giving a false statemtn but he may if felt pressured and wouldnt have believed in a million years next door could do anything like it

dunno, just a theory
I may be wrong on everything above

but I have tracked down multiple family members on fb but PM doesn't exist anywhere. so far
obviously searched all friends and photos of which thousands using tools

i have possible previous address and year and place of marriage but i dont know what to do with them along with his full name and year of birth,need some help :waitasec:

send me a pm if any questions, be pleased to pm whjat I have to you for research
didn't want to post in public forum as not fair on family and prob against forum rules anyway

i will try to solve your probs if I can
:lurk:

Via Sky's Wednesday's newspaper front pages, no headlines for the Tia Sharp case tomorrow.

Really? One can get bail in his situation? In the US bail means one has to put up a $$$ bond. Usually 10% of the bail amount & the bondsman puts up the rest. Some situations, like murder it's 100% and quite high - could be a million or 5 million dollars.

He probably doesn't have enough money to buy a bus ticket. Oh, that's right he gets "benefit". In the US welfare payments are cancelled if you go to prison.

Really? One can get bail in his situation? In the US bail means one has to put up a $$$ bond. Usually 10% of the bail amount & the bondsman puts up the rest. Some situations, like murder it's 100% and quite high - could be a million or 5 million dollars.

He probably doesn't have enough money to buy a bus ticket. Oh, that's right he gets "benefit". In the US welfare payments are cancelled if you go to prison.

somebody could technically murder 50000 people and still be able to apply for bail, the chances of getting it though when charged with murder, especially of a child is very very low to almost non existent due to the fact that they know that the minute you walk out of the court you'd be strung up from the nearest lamp post.

Its just going through the motions so to speak.

ok, done my sleuthing about PM
I'm not going to post any links as doesn't seem fair

found his family and if I am correct in the right family and am 99% sure
they are an extremely nice family
I'm talking all friends at university, mp friends, uni professor friends, all travelling or in good jobs and nice family pics
one brother very musical and religious
however PM is not in any of their contacts
I'm thinking he may be the black sheep of family and no doubt if he's come down from the valleys to south london (even though it's not real south london) he's no doubt green as grass

now I could be 100% wrong and he's a wrongun but I know from firsthand hand experience the welsh don't always find it easy fitting in down south and vice versa

maybe he tried too hard to fit in. not ever defending giving a false statemtn but he may if felt pressured and wouldnt have believed in a million years next door could do anything like it

dunno, just a theory
I may be wrong on everything above

but I have tracked down multiple family members on fb but PM doesn't exist anywhere. so far
obviously searched all friends and photos of which thousands using tools

You might have the wrong PM. Why would he be in New Addington? Doesn't fit with what I've read about the place.

somebody could technically murder 50000 people and still be able to apply for bail, the chances of getting it though when charged with murder, especially of a child is very very low to almost non existent due to the fact that they know that the minute you walk out of the court you'd be strung up from the nearest lamp post.

Its just going through the motions so to speak.

That's what get me so angry "they know that the minute you walk out of the court you'd be strung up from the nearest lamp post".

So? It's not a courts responsibility to protect him if he made bail. It's the courts responsibility to protect the public from an accused murderer.

its very rare for somebody to not have handcuffs on after they are arrested, especially after they have had to be hunted down.

as for the other two, i would guess they were asked to help Police with their enquiries and arrested in the interview room.

I read somewhere that SH was cuffed, but cuffed to the guarding officer...?

journos already getting their spots in anticipation ....

@Cordeliaitv
Outside Belmarsh high security prison where Stuart hazell gives evidence via vid link today charged w #TiaSharp murder @daybreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member