GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cordelia Kretzschmar ‏@Cordeliaitv
We understand Stuart Hazell expected to apply for bail today via vid link to Old Bailey

In the UK, we don't have offenders/suspects handcuffed as routinely as the USA does. For instance, after Dr Conrad Murray was found guilty of manslaughter he had the handcuffs applied immediately the verdict came in, even though he was very obviously a civilised and gentle mannered person. I don't think they would have handcuffed him if it was here.

Just been looking at the photos of the biological parents. NS is a pretty girl, only 30, but she's prematurely aged and her hands show they've worked hard. The biological dad's hands too. Whatever might be said of people who live on council estates, those two have done more with their time than merely flick the tv remote control. Imo

Just been looking at the photos of the biological parents. NS is a pretty girl, only 30, but she's prematurely aged and her hands show they've worked hard. The biological dad's hands too. Whatever might be said of people who live on council estates, those two have done more with their time than merely flick the tv remote control. Imo

Yes, I thought that too. Perhaps she has over indulged over the years. I would hope that her and her partner will now get married and move far away from their scummy past and start afresh.

Hi Josie1986. You were asking about the ancestry side, I've done a quick family tree, back to CS grandparents but I can find nothing of interest.

The only thing I find a bit odd is that Tia is on the electoral roll. Children aren't meant to be on a voting roll, but I guess it's just a case of the family not understanding the form....

RIP TIA x

Hi Josie1986. You were asking about the ancestry side, I've done a quick family tree, back to CS grandparents but I can find nothing of interest.

The only thing I find a bit odd is that Tia is on the electoral roll. Children aren't meant to be on a voting roll, but I guess it's just a case of the family not understanding the form....

RIP TIA x

I also made a family tree for them...I agree with you, but I am wondering how long she was married to DA and why we have heard nothing about him. He was clearly there with the rest of them in the electoral rolls. I have made an extensive search on fb for family members of DA and there appears to be a lot of hatred towards SH......so twisted were their lives.

anyone know if there is a Public Gallery at the bail hearing today?

In the UK, we don't have offenders/suspects handcuffed as routinely as the USA does. For instance, after Dr Conrad Murray was found guilty of manslaughter he had the handcuffs applied immediately the verdict came in, even though he was very obviously a civilised and gentle mannered person. I don't think they would have handcuffed him if it was here.

As soon as youre sentenced in the dock they do tend to handcuff you straight away,i think its a safety thing.ive seen peple very calm during sentencing only to lose the plot on the way out of the court room when the severity of the situation eventually sinks in..

As for bail,well stranger things have happened!,he could get bailed to a safe house if the police want to keep him a bit happier,especially if they believe he isnt solely to blame for Tias death and would like him to open up more about what happened.

@josie,a giraffe lol,couldnt think of something a bit smaller no?.

Unsure Moby but im sure someone in an earlier post said hed be applying for bail via video link.

But is the courtroom with the video link open to the public....I'm bored at work and 10 minutes away....

But is the courtroom with the video link open to the public....I'm bored at work and 10 minutes away....

Lol just go anyway Moby,you can let us know whats happening outside even if you dont get in lol.

Well usually the reporters can tell us what happens at these hearigns, so unless they get special access privs, I guess it's a public hearing.

Just go down anyway for a nosey for all us that cant get there lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Go go go moby lmao

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

@skynewsgatherer: Stuart #Hazell is listed to appear via video link at Court 1 in the Old Bailey at 1130. #TiaSharp

Harriet Tolputt ‏@skynewsgatherer
Stuart #Hazell is listed to appear via video link at Court 1 in the Old Bailey at 1130. #TiaSharp

15 minutes from now by my watch

Hazell's QC is Lord Alex Carlile.

From wikipedia: "Lord Carlile of Berriew is a practising barrister and former head of chambers of 9–12 Bell Yard, a leading set of barristers' chambers. He successfully defended Diana, Princess of Wales's butler, Paul Burrell, against charges that Burrell had stolen some of her estate's belongings.[1] In 2001 he was appointed the independent reviewer of terrorism legislation.[2] Carlile stood down as head of chambers at 9-12 Bell Yard in March 2008."

Danny Shaw ‏@DannyShawBBC
#tiasharp Judge for Stuart Hazell's case today is Mr Justice Saunders. Prosecution - Julian Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme