GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also wondering if DS had strong suspicions about SH from the start and was just luring him into a false sense of security.... DS could have told the police of his suspicions and the police used him to help trap SH
I thought that for a while too until I remembered how protective he was of SH on the 'Help Find Tia' Facebook page. If he had the slightest inkling that SH was involved, then it would look really odd to defend him so vehemently. He didn't have to post anything in SH's defence. He could have just ignored the comments. Then of course he was there propping up SH at the interview in case he faltered on any of the details... which he did. I think this is a case where most of the family members have the same disregard for the law as they do for their children, and don't see any problem with lying and protecting their 'own', no matter what they've done.

I am starting to wonder if SH just wanted Tia placed at the fair, in an effort to try and imply that she might have been lured away from there..... it has been known in the past (God Bless his Heart) Mark Tildesley... anywhere where kids hang out is a known haunt for paedo's, it might be something as simple as SH wanting to plant a seed that, that's what must have happened to Tia... and no way, from what we have heard about Tia's homelife would they be worried after just a few hours.... I'm sure I read that Tia's birthfather was contacted at 1am.... I would have thought that might have been one of the first calls they made.... especially given the circumstances of the dysfunctional way that Tia was living.

I am also wondering if DS had strong suspicions about SH from the start and was just luring him into a false sense of security.... DS could have told the police of his suspicions and the police used him to help trap SH

I hope this post makes sense.... I am feeling really frazzled today.

Makes perfect sense to me.

He definitely seems to have been dismissed as a suspect from quite early on in the investigation so must have a pretty solid alibi. It's another reason why I was curious to know if DS actually lived in the house or not.

I thought that for a while too until I remembered how protective he was of SH on the 'Help Find Tia' Facebook page. If he had the slightest inkling that SH was involved, then it would look really odd to defend him so vehemently. He didn't have to post anything in SH's defence. He could have just ignored the comments. Then of course he was there propping up SH at the interview in case he faltered on any of the details... which he did. I think this is a case where most of the family members have the same disregard for the law as they do for their children, and don't see any problem with lying and protecting their 'own', no matter what they've done.

I hadn't thought of that so now I'm back to square one about his involvement!

Quoting myself here
It's incredibly sad just how many men were actually involved in this girl's life and none of whom could even protect her.

How many other men also lived at CS's house too?

We know of DS, SH, DA, PS? and now DG.

I am starting to wonder if SH just wanted Tia placed at the fair, in an effort to try and imply that she might have been lured away from there..... it has been known in the past (God Bless his Heart) Mark Tildesley... anywhere where kids hang out is a known haunt for paedo's, it might be something as simple as SH wanting to plant a seed that, that's what must have happened to Tia... and no way, from what we have heard about Tia's homelife would they be worried after just a few hours.... I'm sure I read that Tia's birthfather was contacted at 1am.... I would have thought that might have been one of the first calls they made.... especially given the circumstances of the dysfunctional way that Tia was living.

I hope this post makes sense.... I am feeling really frazzled today.

That's a very good point. Maybe SH thought that the search would initially be around the house but expected it to move outwards as time went on. Hopefully to Croydon. That didn't happen and so maybe that's what prompted him to come up with the fairground story for the very reasons you state. I hadn't thought of that.

I'm new here and have been reading the whole thread...and I mean the whole thread! I Google body language and Ian huntley, there was someone talking through the signs. Shrugging is a sign of lying, even the slightest of shrugs. SH especially shrugged when he said TS came from a loving family. Need to go through the itv vid a few more times. Also SH said the TS might of 'snuck out' to the fair, then he changed it to 'snuck off' to the fair.
Was she grounded? Put in the loft? Was she hiding? Notice that he didn't speak to the ' abductor' as some do in an appeal. Just asked her to come home.
I also read you can be smothered by not having enough air to breath. Strange punishment gone wrong? Just a few things that having been round in my head!

I was actually starting to doubt my own sanity about where I got the article from but this link shows it did exist

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...uspect-published-do+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

and this one shows it's been pulled

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...oubts-murder/story-16689391-detail/story.html

I never even noticed about the pictures in that story about when they were given out. I know it was a local firm who printed up the leaflets and t-shirts but don't know what day that actually happened.

Maybe this is where Tia's bruising comes from?

Another thing I've remembered from some of the family statements is that it's supposed to have been DN who made the phone call to SC and from this article....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4483154/Cops-say-sorry-as-Tia-gran-held.html#ixzz23uSWm9eH

.... doesn't state which David it was - either DS or DN so it does look like both Davids were taking charge regarding informing people about the disappearance.It's incredibly sad just how many men were actually involved in this girl's life and none of whom could even protect her.

It was David Sharp. Paul Sharp is talking about his son andTia's uncle.THere was no mention of DS'spartner or with whom Danielle is now living.

There must have been a very full house hold when they all lived with Granny.

Danielle grew up with Tia until she was six, It’s killing me all this. My daughter has been crying all night. This morning she won’t get out of bed, she’s cuddling her pillow. It’s awful.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4483154/Cops-say-sorry-as-Tia-gran-held.html#ixzz23zzvr0iY

I'm new here and have been reading the whole thread...and I mean the whole thread! I Google body language and Ian huntley, there was someone talking through the signs. Shrugging is a sign of lying, even the slightest of shrugs. SH especially shrugged when he said TS came from a loving family. Need to go through the itv vid a few more times. Also SH said the TS might of 'snuck out' to the fair, then he changed it to 'snuck off' to the fair.
Was she grounded?
Put in the loft? Was she hiding? Notice that he didn't speak to the ' abductor' as some do in an appeal. Just asked her to come home.
I also read you can be smothered by not having enough air to breath. Strange punishment gone wrong? Just a few things that having been round in my head!
Welcome,
Well spotted that is an interesting point.

If she had been held captive I would have thought she would have gone to a neighbour rather than the fair.

Was she grounded? Put in the loft? Was she hiding? Notice that he didn't speak to the ' abductor' as some do in an appeal. Just asked her to come home.
Hello and welcome!

Excellent point. Really! Especially as Tia's mum said "we think she's been taken" and Gran said "I know she's not staying away through choice".

Not only that, but DS never appealed to the 'abductor' either, despite making several pleas for her to come home. You'd have thought for the purpose of 'authenticity', that someone in the family would have appealed directly to the possible abductor, and yet no one did.

Saying "we think she's been taken" without addressing the 'abductor' in the entire 8 days is very very strange.

It was David Sharp. Paul Sharp is talking about his son andTia's uncle.THere was no mention of DS'spartner or with whom Danielle is now living.

There must have been a very full house hold when they all lived with Granny.

Danielle grew up with Tia until she was six, It’s killing me all this. My daughter has been crying all night. This morning she won’t get out of bed, she’s cuddling her pillow. It’s awful.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4483154/Cops-say-sorry-as-Tia-gran-held.html#ixzz23zzvr0iY

My head's spinning with all the maths involving this family.

E.T.A. Hi from me too pulchrabelle :)

the DailyFail says Social Services visited Tia's family 3 times

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...thority-took-NO-action.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Family of Tia Sharp were 'reported' to social services THREE times in the last four years

In both 2008 and 2011 officers contacted social services to raise concerns about Tia's welfare after allegations of drug abuse and domestic violence were made against the family.

Sources close to the case claim that in the day's leading up to her murder Tia was spending more time at her grandmother's house in an attempt to get away from problems at home.

I've just been looking at this link again and I don't remember this bit being in the video of SH.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...ing-schoolgirl-has-been-abducted-8026245.html

Asked if there was any conversation, he said: "She did, but it was just in one ear and out the other. It was more about she got hit by a bike and had a scratch on her knee or something and she wanted these flipflops... well, they weren't flipflops, they were these things that went up with a strap."

Asked whether £10 to catch a bus and buy flipflops was insufficient, he said: "No, because knowing Tia, she might have had more than a tenner. Her mum might have given her £4 and the day before I'd given her a couple of quid because she'd bought some sweets which are still in the fridge now, because in the Co-op you get three for £1."

Not sure how to work this yet but Im not saying she would of gone to the fair, I don't believe the fair story. It's the freudian slip that SH said 'snuck out' like she'd been grounded. I also don't think they would of gone to the police till at least 11 pm, if she really gone missing. Not two hours late!! They/he knew she had died. IMO. I think there are so many discrepancies because, he/they hadn't really thought all this through. Last point he seemed to revel in the attention during the interview.

Only what we can read.

I'm just saying, as a parent would you want to expose your kids (6 or 16) to the rumour mill, especially if it included some of the things that are supposedly flying about? In fact would you really want to discuss it with anyone?

I'm not denying the fact that the local community is stumped as to what happened. It's a bizarre case and only the police will have a clue as to what's really been going on (even that is debatable). But the rumour mill involves some pretty sickening things that I think as an adult you wouldn't start talking about with your kids.

but that's the point, they don't know any rumours that are going round, and even if they had i wouldn't have a problem discussing them with my 16 yr old son.

At 16 its time to let our kids get a bit of reality and not leave them locked up in cotton wool away from the big horrible world they will have to live in for hopefully the next 70 years.

Welcome,
Well spotted that is an interesting point.

If she had been held captive I would have thought she would have gone to a neighbour rather than the fair.

or gone home

IF there had been domestic violence in the house it is possible for Tia also to have been hit at times
Absolutely possible. Very often in violent households, the kids get hurt too. I said before that her home life must have been awful if she considered her Gran's a 'refuge'. Violence at home - or staying alone with a man who dated her mum, likes a drink or two and was convicted for crack cocaine. Those are the miserable choices she had.

By the way, the Whitgift Centre closes at 7pm, with a late night on Thursday till 9pm. By the time they'd have got there, it would have been closed.

The 'snuck off' comment in an earlier post made me think of what I'd posted when I thought they might have had an argument, and as punishment, SH had gagged her and put her in the loft. 'Snuck off' would make sense if she was put somewhere by him. If he'd gagged her too tightly, she could have stopped breathing.

Also, on the point of him talking about her clothes again. He said she was buying fliplops, she was adamant about buying fliplops - then he says 'but they weren't fliplops, they were those things with the strap'. How much detail did he ask for to know they weren't fliplops? For someone who 'isn't up on women's clothing' - he knows quite a lot, but he's 'vague' about what the item's called, making it seem that he doesn't pay much notice of women's clothes. I think he's deliberately vague to divert attention away from the fact he probably knows a lot more about female clothes than he pretends.

I'm puzzled as to why Tia buying flipflops should result in SH knowing that she was buying something 'with a strap' - did he ask her to describe in more detail what she was buying? And if so, why? Flipflops are fliplops, not a whole lot to talk about. I think he was very interested in what Tia wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay