GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

Just another quick thought. The family used pics of Tia that were out of date/not very good. However, there are far better and more recent one available - the one doing the funny hand sign and the one on her facebook page(with make-up on).

I would not have recognised Tia from the photographs they used on posters and released to the media at the beginning. It's not as though people don't have access to recent photographs these days. They were all on FB all the time and could have taken better photographs from there.

Perhaps they were in a mad hurry to just get any old photograph to use, but I do find it strange because I remember the police telling us that an up-to-date photgraph of the person - that actually looks like the person - is critical if you are going to use photographs. I wonder if anyone else has thought this or is it just me...

Hi all.

Just another quick thought. The family used pics of Tia that were out of date/not very good. However, there are far better and more recent one available - the one doing the funny hand sign and the one on her facebook page(with make-up on).

I would not have recognised Tia from the photographs they used on posters and released to the media at the beginning. It's not as though people don't have access to recent photographs these days. They were all on FB all the time and could have taken better photographs from there.

Perhaps they were in a mad hurry to just get any old photograph to use, but I do find it strange because I remember the police telling us that an up-to-date photgraph of the person - that actually looks like the person - is critical if you are going to use photographs. I wonder if anyone else has thought this or is it just me...

I did wonder about the photos.

One of the photos shown was obviously one from the school cctv
The one on the Tshirts looked as if it was from primary school-different uniform and the teeth are different so I would say she was about 8 .

The one in make up made her look totally different.

CCTV ?

if you mean this one then i'd say that's more likely from a mobile phone

http://www.wimbledonpeople.co.uk/im...es/275700/Article/images/16692416/4038499.jpg

Yes that is the photo I meant. In other versions it looked to me as if it had been captured in a school coridoor with another pupil passing in the back ground.

My immediate thought was school cctv as it did not look like a posed picture.

This is the great thing about this forum as it gives different perspectives to ones own initial takes on things.

Yes that is the photo I meant. In other versions it looked to me as if it had been captured in a school coridoor with another pupil passing in the back ground.

My immediate thought was school cctv as it did not look like a posed picture.

This is the great thing about this forum as it gives different perspectives to ones own initial takes on things.

all my kids have FB and quite a lot of the pics uploaded of them don't seem posed either.

welcome to a world where everybody has a camera at any time of the day.

all my kids have FB and quite a lot of the pics uploaded of them don't seem posed either.

welcome to a world where everybody has a camera at any time of the day.[/QUOTe

The photo you linked was cropped -it was the background which gave me the impression of cctv. It looked as if it was taken inside school.

There have been very few photos shown of Tia ,and they all have been quite different.

just a small little thing I'm curious about but prob. has no relevance to inquiry
can anyone make out what tattoo CS has on her left foot?

we know she has TIA on her right foot
wondering whether was the name of one of TS brothers?
as she has 3 grandchildren from NS and would assume she would grace her body with all their names to avoid favouritism

Christine+Sharp

welcome to a world where everybody has a camera at any time of the day.[/QUOTe

The photo you linked was cropped -it was the background which gave me the impression of cctv. It looked as if it was taken inside school.

There have been very few photos shown of Tia ,and they all have been quite different.

i dont doubt it was taken at school.

i doubt many schools that have cctv will have one thats so good it can zoom in on a face as in the case of this photo with such detail, so its going to be a mobile phone pic.

just a small little thing I'm curious about but prob. has no relevance to inquiry
can anyone make out what tattoo CS has on her left foot?

we know she has TIA on her right foot
wondering whether was the name of one of TS brothers?
as she has 3 grandchildren from NS and would assume she would grace her body with all their names to avoid favouritism

Christine+Sharp

so classy to have tattoos all over your feet, surely being a woman she'd wear open shoes and her feet would be seen quite a lot.

i have no problem with tattoos as i also have a tattoo and a large one at that but mine is in a place nobody would see unless i took my shirt off.

sorry but i think it looks a bit chavvy.

best I could do, you lose a lot when enlarging due to pixellation
not a great help

http://postimage.org/image/co1jfgwe3/

sorry to jump onto your post but that surely would have happened to the pic of TS if it had been from cctv and have been zoomed in after which is why i still think its from a mobile phone.

the problem with the pic above also is i think its blurred already around the feet area so its not going to be easy to make it clearer anyway.

so classy to have tattoos all over your feet, surely being a woman she'd wear open shoes and her feet would be seen quite a lot.

i have no problem with tattoos as i also have a tattoo and a large one at that but mine is in a place nobody would see unless i took my shirt off.

sorry but i think it looks a bit chavvy.

I think she's physically grotesque
the 'grace her body' was very much tongue in cheek LOL
I'm just interested to know what is written
(tattoos can look great, on great bodies usually)

I think she's physically grotesque
the 'grace her body' was very much tongue in cheek LOL
I'm just interested to know what is written
(tattoos can look great, on great bodies usually)

i don't have the greatest body in the world lol, but where mine is it looks fine.

no i wont post a pic of mine on here lol, its a one off, you wont see it anywhere in the world on anybody else and it might actually give away who i am if people i know are also on this site lol

sorry to jump onto your post but that surely would have happened to the pic of TS if it had been from cctv and have been zoomed in after which is why i still think its from a mobile phone.

the problem with the pic above also is i think its blurred already around the feet area so its not going to be easy to make it clearer anyway.

that's a 30 second enlargement I did
tbh the police think they're state of the art and public maybe do technologically speaking
they are in the stone age

there is a limit to what you can do normally but with right tools so much more
there is far more skills OUTSIDE the police MI5, CIA etc.

that's why the government and police keep getting caught out on schoolboy errors all the time, particularly in U.S

OK, I'm not some softie do gooder that sees the positive side in everyone. But by latching onto every word of the red top papers, gossip and rumour, it seems the bad side of the people is being picked to bits, so opinions are making them guilty and guiltier by the minute.

Let's take the whole case back to the foundations, and find some good points (if possible) on those under the spotlight, or other facts about their personalities.

SH - OK, banged up for supplying crack in 2003, and wielding a machete in 2008: he would have been watched very carefully, and if thought a danger to children, it would/SHOULD have been on the radar. I'm still feeling a bit taken in by the interview, and took his twitchiness to be years of drug misuse. He has probably been in Tia's life for, say 5+ years. Tia probably had enough streetwise nouse to know if anything was "wrong", unless pocket money was her sole measure of worth.

CS - Holds down a job (whether this has been declared along with benefit claims is another issue); drives - so can't be that stupid as she's passed her test. May have grown up from the age of 30+ which is why she saw her daughter (NS) repeating her own earlier "mistakes" regarding being a young mum, and I say mistakes, not so much as an unwanted child, just an "I don't know to cope with it child". Smokes too much (says me a smoker). May have thought she'd never find love again, so took SH in, as not her 100% perfect find, but a bit of affection is better than none.

NS - had Tia at a young age, it happens, split with the dad, and as usually happens Mum gets the kiddie, which usually suits the errant father just fine at the time. Found new bloke, 2 more children, Tia is on the heap as Tia can now look after herself and is not part of the NS/DN partnership. (still think the whole phone thing is fishy though).

SC - Tia's biological dad, seems quite normal, and kept in touch and also his mum had access, albeit infrequent, he seems unwelcome by the New Addington clan - probably nothing sinister, but I can see them using Tia as a pawn, and often if he gets too much, you just sort of keep away, but on the other hand he has a new relationship with young kids, so again Tia is a bi-product of a previous fling.

New Addington estate - the majority hate the Police, the law, living by the book, contributing to society etc. However, the majority will not see any harm come to a child, if there were any dodgy goings on, they would squeal, unless they had been threatened if they did. A sad state of affairs, as those with some moral aptitude still in place are threatened by those that don't: and are probably more upset by the fact the Police presence has prevented them going about their "normal daily tasks".

PM - even if I was asked by my very best mate to say I'd seen something I didn't, I wouldn't do it..........hypothetical....as my mates also know that I wouldn't so I'd never be asked.

DS. All mouth, no trousers. The most coherant of the bunch, but went surprisingly quiet after the SH arrest. Wonder if he just had to protect "the family", and is now feeling a bit of a twit. Not saying he didn't care, but the whole episode shows that no-one really cared until it all went pear shaped, despite the outpourings, everyone thought that someone else was looking out for Tia.

I'd love to know how looked after Tia felt, but guess we will never know, unless a close friend shares their schoolgirl secrets.

I would love to give kids like Tia a break from their lives, so they can breath and relax without having to be on edge all the time, but that would take about 6 years to pass in this country. Totally off topic, but after Chernobyl our neighbours had a Russian girl to stay for 1 month each year, part paid for by family and part by Russia, it was to get fresh air into the lungs of the Russian youngsters. If only our at risk/inner city kids could do the same without all the red tape.

I don't blame DS one bit for distancing himself from the entire family. If it were me, I'd do the same - forever. What could he possibly do after the child turns up dead?

It's a lovely idea taking inner city children to the country and fete them with fresh air and attention.

Did we ever find out why Tia had no bedroom and slept on a couch? She had no dresser either - clothes in carrier bags. Just imagine putting your DD in the living room - the entire family walking by her clothes every day.

I don't know about the UK, but in the US most likely NS's other children would be taken away & put into care. Which would be justified, IMO.

If SH had said he was down the pub going to check her every half an hour and then found she'd gone and the neighbour described an egg shaped individual carrying her away he would not be behind bars now.

They did learn to get the leaflets and T shirts printed pretty quickly.

I wonder if they had plans for a fund so they could pay off their mortgage-sorry got that wrong- buy their council house.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Re where Tia may have got the Blackberry from.... does anyone know when her birthday was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr