GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,his wife and parents spoke after his arrest .Article should be online

OK, thanks. Didn't think I'd seen anything said by the immediate neighbours. If you've got the link that would be great.

Maybe SH just said to PH "Can you keep this ladder at your place, I want to tell the cops I don't have a loft ladder cos I keep my stash up there and I don't want them searching it". And so PH did, and the police wondered if he may have actually been told the real reason SH didn't want the police in his loft.

Do we know for sure that Paul Meehan is the next door neighbout and not just a neighbour?

PM could have given a false alibi/sighting or phoned SH to inform him of something, hence the 'assisting an offender'.

Is it possible we have not heard of the next door neighbout yet? That the police are gathering evidence. If we think back to Jo Yeates case, the next door neighbour was never mentioned, and he turned out to be a very big part of the puzzle.

I think that SH and possibly DS had created access to the neighbouring lofts -with or with out the neighbours' knowledge some while back as a way of hiding drugs/stolen goods.
So agree with this - also contraband cigarettes, tobacco and alcohol to sell on the estate, also a good place to store weapons, and other unspeakable illegal things.

I wonder if when the results from the post mortem are given and the police have concluded more of their investigations ,more arrests will be made.
I think so.

I think if any one ruled the estate through fear it was DS and his friends.I think SH was under DS's power.

Totally agree with you - DS is the big cheese - I think SH would have gone along with him on anything. SH was not a very successful criminal, was he? He obviously lacks impulse control to have over 30 serious convictions at such a young age. He appears not to be a strong-minded person and easily led, especially where friendship was involved.

I think more is to come out about the other males in the "family".

Just my opinion

Do we know for sure that Paul Meehan is the next door neighbout and not just a neighbour?

PM could have given a false alibi/sighting or phoned SH to inform him of something, hence the 'assisting an offender'.

Is it possible we have not heard of the next door neighbout yet? That the police are gathering evidence. If we think back to Jo Yeates case, the next door neighbour was never mentioned, and he turned out to be a very big part of the puzzle.

The press (or at least the Sun) report PM was the next door neighbour. To give an alibi/statement of sighting AND be arrested for "assisting an offender" means PM would have had to have known the crime had been committed, which means the Police believe he knew what offence had been carried out - MURDER. Not hiding a ladder to prevent a stash being found or a false alibi......unless he knew. If he knew then do we really believe he would give a false statement, but not hide the body? Surely one is as bad as the other, in as much as both are distracting the truth form the Police investigation?

Totally agree with you - DS is the big cheese

Why do we believe that DS is the big cheese? DO we assume this simply because he was the family spokesman? In which case surely it's more likely he was picked for his ability to express himself in English and perhaps he was holding himself together better than other possible spokespeople - Mother, Gran etc?

Why do we believe that DS is the big cheese? DO we assume this simply because he was the family spokesman? In which case surely it's more likely he was picked for his ability to express himself in English and perhaps he was holding himself together better than other possible spokespeople - Mother, Gran etc?

The way that SH was deferent to him at the interview, mainly. The way he put himself forward from the beginning. He seems more intelligent than SH and the others. I think he knew something. I could be completely wrong and I hope I am proved wrong.

It is not clear why Mrs Sharp’s neighbour Paul Meehan, who with his wife Bobbie has a daughter aged 11 and a son aged eight, was taken into custody on Friday morning

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-police-admit-missing-body.html#ixzz24BWb3NXx

Damn, in which case I am going to have to open my eyes again to the possibility of a hole in the loft firewall. I didn't want to believe this though, as it seems remarkable the Police didn't notice it....! But I do find the "hole in the wall" theory stronger than the theory that a rotting corpse was not smelt by family or Police for nearly a hole week.

OK, thanks. Didn't think I'd seen anything said by the immediate neighbours. If you've got the link that would be great.

I am fairly certain I saw comments made by his in laws, to the effect he wouldnt do anything, had 2 children etc....

but I have also seen, somewhere, a report saying that his wife declined to comment

just looking to see if I can find the links

Edited - article already found and linked by Skigh as above

The way that SH was deferent to him at the interview, mainly. The way he put himself forward from the beginning. He seems more intelligent than SH and the others. I think he knew something. I could be completely wrong and I hope I am proved wrong.

I agree he seemed more intelligent, but he came across to me as a WHITE sheep in the family.

I agree he seemed more intelligent, but he came across to me as a WHITE sheep in the family.

Ahh - since I have found everything else you have said to be very pertinent, I am going to have to unpack in my mind why I came to this conclusion. So much of what I originally read and found in the early days (media and FB) has gone from the web, so perhaps it's my overall impression, (very negative) that remains without anything now to back it up. I will think again!

Ahh - since I have found everything else you have said to be very pertinent, I am going to have to unpack in my mind why I came to this conclusion. So much of what I originally read and found in the early days (media and FB) has gone from the web, so perhaps it's my overall impression, (very negative) that remains without anything now to back it up. I will think again!

Like you I very strongly feel DS is the 'big cheese' in the family.

I do feel that CS.NS and DN knew what happened to Tia.

On his own, I think SH could be dispensible to the family .I think DS linked the members of the family.

I think it was telling how DS appeared in the first press conference with his 'friends '.

He has been very supportive of SH .saying how SH changed his ways after joining the family.
He was there in the interview to keep SH to the story line.

Has there been any word whether SH defence team are asking for their own autopsy?

Not as far as I know but had a quick look on the New Addington Pathfinder page and it says the body hasn't been released yet. So I guess that it is possible the defence might yet do a PM.

I was wondering if they might wait for the lab tests to come back before deciding.

So perhaps it's my overall impression, (very negative) that remains without anything now to back it up. I will think again!

Opal, you are not the only one to think this. I have also had a very bad, negative feeling about DS from the beginning and I have no logical reason for doing so.
I have tried very hard to put it out of my mind, because on the surface there is nothing suspicious to be seen.
He was - most of the time - the spokesperson for the family, he is shown taking food to CS and SH at their home, he was planning to take TS on holiday.

So I dont know why the negative vibes - perhaps I also need to re think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member