GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported that SH told both his father and sister that he had walked her to the tram stop.

"However, Mr Hazell told his sister, Sarah Parratt, and his father, Keith Hazell, that he had walked with her to the tram station but was unsure whether she boarded a tram. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...lks-of-heartbreak-as-police-search-woods.html

Is there an alternative report that says SH told his father who passed it on to SH's sister? Have the telegraph got it wrong perhaps?

Also, AN seemed to think stories were changing

"Angie Niles, 69, whose son David Niles is Tia’s stepfather, said: ‘We’re worried sick, and I just don’t understand, why all these discrepancies?

‘It’s all changing, where she was, who spoke to her, and even what she was wearing. Everyone just needs to be open now."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tectives-potential-witness.html#ixzz24D6jQo84

I am glad you found that I was looking for it earlier.

When I first read it I took it that like us AN was muddled about different reports in the paper.

On reflection AN would have been hearing first hand reports from family members.

if they walked back they would have had to walk THROUGH the New Addington Interchange on the corner of Lodge Lane/Kent Gate Way which has CCTV everywhere.

if they had got a bus or tram back then they would be on CCTV also as all buses and trams in Croydon have CCTV fitted.
So we don't actually know if they were in the Co-op together at all. He might not even have met her that afternoon, although I can't understand why he'd lie about that, knowing it could be checked out. Well, I suppose if he was drunk, he could have easily run his mouth off without thinking ahead.

attention: there is snark going on in this thread and it needs to stop. Attack the post and not the poster. Do not tell your fellow posters how to post. Here is a link to our terms of service:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65794"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is a link to more information on posting etiquette and information:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Any questions about rules please pm a moderator. Moderation is not to be discussed on the thread.

:nurse:

All the talk of it maybe being Tia's mum in the cctv is absurd imo. You can see that's Tia and she has the body of a child.
It seems like some people want to make this case even more sensational than it is.

Eta- posted this before I saw the above post!

It's quite possible that Tia's SIM card was swapped into NS's 'phone, though: for example, my DD and I are away from home atm and my charger isn't working. Since all our contacts are stored on my SIM and all our friends would call me, not her (very few ppl have her number and we're expecting tomake arrangements with a number of friends who have mine), we've simply popped my SIM into her mobile and voila! Problem solved.

I'd imagine this is a very likely scenario. With her SIM in NS's handset (maybe even a spare handset at that?), Tia could still have contacted her parents via either DN's mobile or their home landline if they have one, still access her own contacts, and the parents would have been able call her and felt reassured that she had a 'phone with her...

Having said all of that, I still don't believe a word from any of them - thick as theives and bent as a nine bob note, the lot of 'em, IMO.

I do not think poor Tia experienced that level of care about her welfare.

It was reported that SH told both his father and sister that he had walked her to the tram stop ....
Is there an alternative report that says SH told his father who passed it on to SH's sister? Have the telegraph got it wrong perhaps?

Quite possibly they have got it wrong. It's all second-hand stuff, isn't it? ... "he said, she said ..." Lots of scope for chinese whispers.

Also, AN seemed to think stories were changing

"Angie Niles, 69, whose son David Niles is Tia’s stepfather, said: ‘We’re worried sick, and I just don’t understand, why all these discrepancies? ‘It’s all changing, where she was, who spoke to her, and even what she was wearing. Everyone just needs to be open now."

She was probably going by what was in the papers as well. Is she likely to have spoken directly to SH's family? I doubt it. She was also referring to the so-called eye witness(es) who allegedly saw Tia leaving the house.

It is unusually quiet in the papers on this case.

Not unusual. Now that someone has been charged, the media is restricted to reporting strictly factual matters such as court appearances.

No cause of death yet. Physical post mortem complete, awaiting further test results.

Grandmothers partner (SH) arrested and charged with murder
Grandmother (CS) arrested on suspicion of murder and released on bail
Next door neighbour (PM) arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and released on bail
thanks that brings me up to speed!

Some people dip in and out of threads
that would be me.

:nono:

we don't say things like this to other posters...
thank you so much!!

All the talk of it maybe being Tia's mum in the cctv is absurd imo. You can see that's Tia and she has the body of a child.
It seems like some people want to make this case even more sensational than it is.

Eta- posted this before I saw the above post!

Good post.

Interesting. Am just watching the documentary of Ian Brady, and Lesley-Ann Downey's mum said after she went missing from the fair... they went there and searched for her. I mentioned earlier that there was no reason for SH and CS to search the fair unless Tia had suggested she might go there, which she didn't, from what SH said. For Lesley-Ann's mum, it was logical to search the fair because they knew that's the last place she was.

With regard to meeting at tram stop on the Thursday ................ I read that the usual arrangement, when TS was visiting New Addington, was for SH to meet her half way between Merton and NA and then travel the second half of the journey with her.

SH father was reported as saying that SH told him that he walked TS to the tram stop on the Friday but that he didnt wait to see her board a tram.
SH then corrected this by saying his father liked a drink ! and his father had got it mixed up and in fact he ( SH ) had met TS at the tram stop on the Thursday, but had not taken her to the tram stop on Friday, because he was busy doing housework

Maybe PM DID see TS that Friday....and whisked her inside, where upon he did away with her and hid her in the loft...in a panic.
After a few days, too many cops around and media too, he decided it was time to pull a few bricks out of the firewall and send TS back into her own loft.

JMO Of course.

I think some people need to remember that a little girl has died. This isn't a game.

With regard to meeting at tram stop on the Thursday ................ I read that the usual arrangement, when TS was visiting New Addington, was for SH to meet her half way between Merton and NA and then travel the second half of the journey with her.

SH father was reported as saying that SH told him that he walked TS to the tram stop on the Friday but that he didnt wait to see her board a tram.
SH then corrected this by saying his father liked a drink ! and his father had got it mixed up and in fact he ( SH ) had met TS at the tram stop on the Thursday, but had not taken her to the tram stop on Friday, because he was busy doing housework

Yet in his interview when asked whether Tia had a key he said he was always in when she got there or she could go to the neighbours,

Tia made that journey many times so I doubt whether he always met her.
If he did meet her then it will be on cctv.

I think some people need to remember that a little girl has died. This isn't a game.

I don't think that anyone has forgotten. It is easier to imagine scenarios when we do not become too attached. I always refer to a body rather than a name. The same with animals in my yard that will be eaten. We will never eat Rusty the Rooster but we eat the ones that are numbered.

I think it's good to explore all avenues of possibility, however just for the record I am totally convinced that is Tia in the cctv picture. 100% sure

btw, thanks earlier for the JH link
hadn't seen before

I tried to find a FB link, seems almost everyone involved in the case has gone underground or deleted accounts either on police advice or their own

even on 192 and other sources there is NO record of a JH living anywhere near new addington
not even in same county

however the most searched address goes to a JH living in swansea :what:
yes, the same place PM and family came from
could it be she was staying with PM and family?

the report says a neighbour of CS called JH spoke to press etc.

why wouldn't she show up down there? they are hot on not filling out electoral roll etc now and big fines

'JH' - Jane Harry Link (Telegraph)

ok, so SH went to Merton to find DS, who was in Merton supporting his sister. To be honest, that may be a possibility...if DS was with his sister. If not, (or even if true), why was SH arrested in Merton? Why Merton? Is it possible he went to NS's house to tell the truth, but wasn't let in?

Why Merton, why was he found in Merton? Handing out leaflets to the local area in case they'd seen Tia? I don't think so. By that point I'd imagine the whole of Merton were fully aware that one of their children was missing and SH would be equally aware.

Why Merton?

Why Merton? ..is in my mind like... why the Fun Fair?......

both questions do not seem to have logical answers to me at the Moment.

Ah, yes. Clothes being washed to remove a certain aroma and being relocated to another person.
Very interesting point ( am being careful with words here )

I've lived in London now for over a year and the one thing I noticed is most people have washing machines, but very few have dryers...SH said he washed TS's clothes in the evening, how could they be dry by the morning if NO Dryer....but then again this family may have one....for some reason this SH statement has bothered me....

I've lived in London now for over a year and the one thing I noticed is most people have washing machines, but very few have dryers...SH said he washed TS's clothes in the evening, how could they be dry by the morning if NO Dryer....but then again this family may have one....for some reason this SH statement has bothered me....

easy, if thin summery clothes
just spread them over radiators.
obviously they're off as was august but would still be dry by next day imo, apart from jeans
or hang them on line, or airer

I live in Mitcham, and 4 of the neighbours that I know quite well have combined washer-driers. It's quite common to have a drier, at least in my street! Also, don't forget how hot it was when Tia went 'missing'. Her clothes could have been put on a clothes horse and dried within hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13