GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they might have though Tia was safely hidden for a while (I still think she was in a neighbours loft)

Perhaps a plan to move her had gone wrong-could be connected to the fair ground visit then the press invasion prevented moving her.

Perhaps they did not want to chance putting her somewhere where she could possibly be found too quickly as there was evidence of either physical or sexual abuse.

Thanks for the reply Skigh - I was beginning to feel like I was talking to a wall! LOL

Good thoughts.

I was thinking along the lines of the sexual abuse. It seems to me (IMVHO) that her killer did in some sick way "love" Tia.

There are only 2 "accident" theories that even seem remotely possible;

1. Someone gave Tai drugs that she OD'd on (no reporting it to the police due to criminal history of drugs)
2. Sexual molestation gone wrong (obvious why you would not call the police)

yes it is quiet normal to refer to children as little angels. If they are being good people might say they are no trouble, shes a little angel etc in the same way they might refer to them as a little devil or little monkey if they are being naughty. Even an adult someone is describing as being very nice might be described as being an angel.

Thanks.

I have heard this referring to very little infants ("she sleeps through the night, smiles all the time - she's a little angel"). I so see what you mean. But I think it's the 12 year old girl and the perfect golden angel which I don't get.

Thanks for the reply Skigh - I was beginning to feel like I was talking to a wall! LOL

Good thoughts.

I was thinking along the lines of the sexual abuse. It seems to me (IMVHO) that her killer did in some sick way "love" Tia.

1. Someone gave Tai drugs that she OD'd on (no reporting it to the police due to criminal history of drugs)

It could be hand over the mouth to keep her quiet but not meaning to kill her.

Not sure how reputable this source is, if at all, but:

"Private Investigator ‏@SIPServicesInt
Tia Sharp Latest: Police Surround House"

I presume this has turned out to be an old tweet as nothing more has come from this.

Good thoughts.

May I add some?

3. Tia finds SH's stash and, bored in the summer holidays, takes some and ODs.
4. Tia finds SH's stash and, wanting a new phone, sells it. SH accidentally kills her in a fit of rage.
5. Tia finds SH's stash and, upset and worried for her Grandma, destroys it. SH accidentally kills her in a fit of rage.
6. SH lets Tia have what she wants from the booze cupboard, and she later chokes on her own vomit or drowns in the bath.

Anyone else?

Thanks.

I have heard this referring to very little infants ("she sleeps through the night, smiles all the time - she's a little angel"). I so see what you mean. But I think it's the 12 year old girl and the perfect golden angel which I don't get.
Yes. Whenever I've hear the term 'little angel' - it's with reference to very young children, not 12-year-olds. It might just be the way they speak though. For instance, how many times was Tia referred to as 'babe'? Even her mum wrote 'babe' on the card - "sorry babe this should never have happened'. SH often referred to her as 'babe' during the interview, which made me feel uncomfortable at times, like Tia didn't have an identity, she was just someone's 'babe'.

it was a response to me and I didn't take it that way, in fact I thought it was downright rude. Keeping up with all the cases here is a full time job in itself....hard to be in the know on all of them.

I agree....I mean, I know we can all read into it what we want, but I would more likely to refer to my infant son as an angel and not so much my 7 and 9 year old dd's.

I say to my 2 y.o. daughter - "Are you mommy's little angel?" and she replies "Uh-HUH". I fully expect to ask her that question when she is 4 but quite a different reply by then.

May I add some?

3. Tia finds SH's stash and, bored in the summer holidays, takes some and ODs.
4. Tia finds SH's stash and, wanting a new phone, sells it. SH accidentally kills her in a fit of rage.
5. Tia finds SH's stash and, upset and worried for her Grandma, destroys it. SH accidentally kills her in a fit of rage.
6. SH lets Tia have what she wants from the booze cupboard, and she later chokes on her own vomit or drowns in the bath.

Anyone else?

I just can't stop thinking about someone reporting that Tia stayed at her Gran's house to "escape" the DV and drugs at home. Escape to a home where a convicted felon/ex-crack dealer lives? Really?

Just been looking back through the pics, there seem to be very few decent recent images of Tia despite them all having blackberry phones and facebook accounts, she is either fooling around, or trying to look overdressed and seductive. There is a picture of her pinned to the bus shelter (the same one that is pixelated, allegedly from the Co Op cctv), it doesn't look like it is inside a shop, so perhaps we are are only seeing the enlarged pic.

The photo used on the missing t-shirts is at least 1yr+ out of date, as the school uniform she is in, is different to Raynes Park High School, I'm sure a quick google could find out the junior school she went to, as it's a very distinctive logo. The one taken in the past year is the one with her sticking out a blue tongue, and the one that appears to be taken in school surroundings, ie with the blue v-neck sweatshirt material jumper, and the pointy collared white blouse.

This probably has no relevance whatsoever, but just shows the difference the first year at secondary school can make and how girls blossom in this time period, ie 11 - 12.

I just find the picture they chose for the "Missing" t-shirt a little odd. Can't think of any reason they would want to mislead on her appearance :waitasec:

(Just me thinking out loud :) ).

Just been looking back through the pics, there seem to be very few decent recent images of Tia despite them all having blackberry phones and facebook accounts, she is either fooling around, or trying to look overdressed and seductive. There is a picture of her pinned to the bus shelter (the same one that is pixelated, allegedly from the Co Op cctv), it doesn't look like it is inside a shop, so perhaps we are are only seeing the enlarged pic.

The photo used on the missing t-shirts is at least 1yr+ out of date, as the school uniform she is in, is different to Raynes Park High School, I'm sure a quick google could find out the junior school she went to, as it's a very distinctive logo. The one taken in the past year is the one with her sticking out a blue tongue, and the one that appears to be taken in school surroundings, ie with the blue v-neck sweatshirt material jumper, and the pointy collared white blouse.

This probably has no relevance whatsoever, but just shows the difference the first year at secondary school can make and how girls blossom in this time period, ie 11 - 12.

I just find the picture they chose for the "Missing" t-shirt a little odd. Can't think of any reason they would want to mislead on her appearance :waitasec:

(Just me thinking out loud :) ).

The one in the Tshirt looks as if Tia is about 8-the teeth are different.

If they were at Grans perhaps this was a school photo they had when Tia lived there-so primary school could be one on the New Addington estate.

The police usually issue several cctv pictures which are very clear.The one outside the co-op looks as if it is very pixelated.There would be images of Tia and SH inside the shop as well as plenty from her journey from Merton to new Addington

Yes. Whenever I've hear the term 'little angel' - it's with reference to very young children, not 12-year-olds. It might just be the way they speak though. For instance, how many times was Tia referred to as 'babe'? Even her mum wrote 'babe' on the card - "sorry babe this should never have happened'. SH often referred to her as 'babe' during the interview, which made me feel uncomfortable at times, like Tia didn't have an identity, she was just someone's 'babe'.

BBM

Very interesting about the "babe" thing. My OH sometimes calls me that absent mindedly, but he's American and I am English. I wouldn't call a child "babe". Perhaps it's travelled from American popular culture and songs. Maybe I can't get a handle on this family at all, despite having worked with similar in a professional capacity.

I just can't stop thinking about someone reporting that Tia stayed at her Gran's house to "escape" the DV and drugs at home. Escape to a home where a convicted felon/ex-crack dealer lives? Really?

I do not know any thing about class A drugs-

Can you accidently take them. I thought you had to inject or snort or do something else.

I would have thought Tia had been around drug use her whole life so think it unlikely she would have done something with drugs whilst at Granny's

I watched the entire full-length interview an at no point did SH say he'd phoned NS to check if she'd heard from Tia. In my opinion, if SH and CS had phoned NS (as would be considered normal under the circumstances) then he would have said so. He took great care to tell us all about the cleaning in minute detail, and what a 'happy go-lucky perfect golden angel' she was, and yet, when recounting his and CS's actions after they began to get 'worried' - their first reaction was to visit a funfair (?) and then drive to NS's house... all without calling to let them know what was happening?

I agree with that Soozie. I believe SH would definately have said he phoned, if he/they had phoned. Doesnt make sense not to put that very important point into his Oh So Chatty Interview, because surely it would show him in the best possible light, the concerned person.

My take, just my opinion of course, is that SH and or CB did phone NS/DN but its a phone call they dont want anyone to know about. And the reason they then went over in person was for discussions of how to resolve the situation.

Why move the body to the loft in New Addington and then report her missing from there? That part doesn't make sense to me. They'd have had to move the body from Mitcham, put it in the car, unload it the other end, and then put her in the loft. To me, it seems too complex and risky for it to have happened like that.

Although SH might be a few sandwiches short of a picnic when he's been drinking, even he would know the risk of storing a dead body in the same house where it's inevitable police are going to be crawling around any minute. But even if he didn't know that, one of the others, DN, DS, CH surely would have known.

Mind you, I'm thinking rationally, and maybe they weren't.

That puzzled me ......unless......
If the above is the case, then how about they ( not sure how many to include in the *they* but certainly more than SH ) decided that if they put the body into the house at NA, and then told the police that TS had definately, positvely, departed that house to go shopping, then when the police began their search, they would be looking away from the house, at the shopping centre and then back to NS / DN house as being the place where TS lived.
So, in the meantime, the body could be kept safe and disposed of at a later date.
Perhaps it didnt occur to them that the NA house would become a centre for the search and that the CCTV would give a negative result and lead to suspicion.

I do not know any thing about class A drugs-

Can you accidently take them. I thought you had to inject or snort or do something else.

I would have thought Tia had been around drug use her whole life so think it unlikely she would have done something with drugs whilst at Granny's

An accidental drug related death would not have to be via class A drugs - many other ways, for eg "wobbly eggs" - diazapam with strong lager, is a common variation for heavy drug users if they are skint/want a change. I could go on, but it's all rather depressing, but yes, hallucinogenics are avaiable in pill form - "trips" (very cheap) as are amphetamines and mdma. It is possible T could have died that way accidentally. She was only small and it wouldn't take a lot.

Can you explain why, in this scenario, they wouldn't hide or bury the body in a place with which they had no connection? There's miles of wooded countryside close at hand where anyone could have hidden it.

I think, mad though it may sound, if they had the body in the house, at least they knew where it was, and no man and dog could discover it on their early morning walk.
And perhaps they just were not thinking quick enough to plan a burial in the woods...

I say to my 2 y.o. daughter - "Are you mommy's little angel?" and she replies "Uh-HUH". I fully expect to ask her that question when she is 4 but quite a different reply by then.

That's really cute :)

It didn't sound cute coming from SH though somehow.

I think, mad though it may sound, if they had the body in the house, at least they knew where it was, and no man and dog could discover it on their early morning walk.
And perhaps they just were not thinking quick enough to plan a burial in the woods...

I think you are correct.

It is not easy to hide a body where it cannot immediately be discovered.

It is not easy to drive anywhere without having numberplate recognition or cctv.

I think they wanted time to plan where to put Tia and to get hold of a car
which could not be traced to them.

Something went wrong with their plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads