GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note this report is 3 days after she went missing - in earlier reports DN apparently says otherwise

Last time I saw her was on Thursday morning as I was going to work, she was asleep at the time.

Well that is a version from DN I have not read before.

So we have had:

Going to Croydon to go shopping and buy flip flops and borrowing mum's phone.

Being with a friend on the sofa.

Being asleep.

Last time I saw her was on Thursday morning as I was going to work, she was asleep at the time.

Well that is a version from DN I have not read before.

So we have had:

Going to Croydon to go shopping and buy flip flops and borrowing mum's phone.

Being with a friend on the sofa.

Being asleep.

Skigh - that's my understanding as well

Earlier in this thread I was so pleased 3 or more posters said they recalled DN in his earliest interviews saying they remembered it being DN saying it himself.
NOT just quoting SH.

Are these video interviews, because I'd be very interested to see them.

Are these video interviews, because I'd be very interested to see them.

Sorry I can not remember if they were from actual news interviews or from quoted reports in the paper.

you can read back in the thread and read other posters saying what they remember.

I have spent ages on google trying to find the actual articles I remember reading and can not find them.

Many articles have been removed from the web.

So what is your take on what happened?

I'm still thinking further to the conversations on here in the last 48 hours, but I believe that SH did not act alone and whether the death of TS was accidental or not, DS, NS, CS and DN knew, either before or after the fact and attempted to assist SH in his story.

I believe the body was not in the loft all that time for reasons I stated in my first post on this forum, ie, I don't believe the police could have missed the body so many times. I believe that maybe SH and TS were not alone in the house all evening on Thursday since there doesn't seem to be any evidence of that other than SH's statement. TS could have died elsewhere and for reasons unknown, her body was taken back the the house to hide there.

That's where I am so far.

Just my opinion.

I'm still thinking further to the conversations on here in the last 48 hours, but I believe that SH did not act alone and whether the death of TS was accidental or not, DS, NS, CS and DN knew, either before or after the fact and attempted to assist SH in his story.

I believe the body was not in the loft all that time for reasons I stated in my first post on this forum, ie, I don't believe the police could have missed the body so many times. I believe that maybe SH and TS were not alone in the house all evening on Thursday since there doesn't seem to be any evidence of that other than SH's statement. TS could have died elsewhere and for reasons unknown, her body was taken back the the house to hide there.

That's where I am so far.

Just my opinion.

Thanks for answering a difficult question.

I think my thoughts are exactly the same as yours.

I still feel that events begin in the flat at Merton.

Sorry I can not remember if they were from actual news interviews or from quoted reports in the paper.

you can read back in the thread and read other posters saying what they remember.

I have spent ages on google trying to find the actual articles I remember reading and can not find them.

Newspaper reports are secondary sources, and I do not regard them as accurate records.
But I'm going to leave it there, as only Clio seems to be on my wavelength in this matter.

Me too. Now that I have had a good look at the vid links posted by laserdisc, I feel that even more.

Yes they have. And quoted reports from the newspapers aren't always wrong. Sure, they are sometimes, but not all the time. I think DN changed his story. But we won't know that for a long time.

Laserdisc10 - that post is fascinating.

You said "Those I've seen in similar positions have had a deep 'V' between the brows and their eyes have usually been set deep as if haunted by thoughts to horrible to bear" - in my experience that is so true.

I find DS's facial expressions most strange - the pulled back to the side mouth thing that some people do when they are reciting a boring story about their day.
Thank you so much for posting this.

I'm afraid I find DS and DN deeply creepy.
DN doesn't look like anyone I'd like to run into on a dark night, or in broad daylight come to think of it. He looks decidedly shifty to me. Neither him nor DS look 'in bits' at all.

So, have any witnesses come forward to say they actually saw Tia anywhere on Thursday? I know there is the very grainy cctv from the Co-op, but apart from that, have we got any idea where she went to that day, who she was with and what she was up to?

As for the Thursday morning, didn't DN say something about seeing Tia and her mate on the sofa when he left for work? If she did sleep on the sofa, with her belongings in carrier bags, then it makes sense the mate would sleep on it too.

What doesn't make sense is that you would want to invite someone elses' child round when you don't even have room for your own!

Has this child ever been found and corroborated this story?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-cold-and-uneaten-since-august-4-8009496.html

It was believed the last person who saw her was Mrs Sharp's partner, Stuart Hazell. But today Mr Niles said he was unsure about that.

He added: "The last time I saw her was on Thursday morning before going to work (at the family home in Mitcham).

"She had a friend stay over. She was good as gold. I know I am not her real dad, but I have been there since day dot.

"I have fed her and bathed her. I just want her home.
When she left the house she shouted 'Bye' and 'See you by six'.

"She always takes her phone but it was dead."

------------------------------------------------------
It doesn't sound to me like DN is repeating what SH had told him. But I have to admit his sentences sound jerky, as if they may have been pulled from other interviews and then put together. The confusion lies in the fact he doesn't say he's quoting SH. He makes it sound like he and Tia had that conversation.

Not as far as I'm aware. No doubt the police will be checking it out along with all the other things that were said about the events of that day.

he's only charged with murder, he's not been convicted of it so it may drop to manslaughter at some point

the reason he was charged with murder was because he had a body in the loft and done a runner hours before a forensic search which we are lead to believe the whole family knew about.

Thanks India99.

The gig was up. He knew and so did CS in my opinion.

Can you imagine having to walk up the stairs every night knowing that little lass was up there? He had to have cracked inside those four walls.

So, have any witnesses come forward to say they actually saw Tia anywhere on Thursday? I know there is the very grainy cctv from the Co-op, but apart from that, have we got any idea where she went to that day, who she was with and what she was up to?
I don't think anyone knows where she was on Thursday up until the time SH met her at East Croydon. They then travelled back to New Addington together where she was spotted on CCTV at 4.15.

But who knows if he really met her at East Croydon? There's CCTV at that tram stop, so they should both have shown up on it. I think it's really strange that the only footage of her during the whole Thursday is at 4.15 in the Co-op at New Addington, apparently without SH in tow. Maybe he was outside the shop? Regardless, he says he met her at East Croydon, so there must be CCTV proof of that.

Thanks India99.

The gig was up. He knew and so did CS in my opinion.

Can you imagine having to walk up the stairs every night knowing that little lass was up there? He had to have cracked inside those four walls.

I honestly couldn't imagine what that must have felt like.

As for the Thursday morning, didn't DN say something about seeing Tia and her mate on the sofa when he left for work? If she did sleep on the sofa, with her belongings in carrier bags, then it makes sense the mate would sleep on it too.

What doesn't make sense is that you would want to invite someone elses' child round when you don't even have room for your own!

what might help is if we knew what time he left for work, was it 6 or 7 am or was it 11 am or maybe even 11.30 am.

knowing the exact time would at least get rid of a few hours if he left nearer midday, if he left very early then obviously it would be interesting to find out what she was doing, where and who with until being seen on CCTV at the CO-OP.

what might help is if we knew what time he left for work, was it 6 or 7 am or was it 11 am or maybe even 11.30 am.

Excellent point - I looked all over to find that out yesteday - I just would have thought DN would have said "I left the house at (whatever time) and Tia was asleep/on the couch with her friend/ whatever, but I can't find anything about the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball