GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think one would supersede the other as he already did that by preventing the burial.

The CPS aren't going to be happy just laying either of those charges on SH so it looks like they may be heavily dependent on what info CS is going to provide if they don't get much from the post mortem or forensics.

why?

SH only hid it for a week, that guy hid it for 2 months.

I think this guy was mentally incapacitated through his own drug and alcohol problems and was taken into a clinic.
I do not think that he delberately hid her or was resposible for her death.

I think this guy was mentally incapacitated through his own drug and alcohol problems and was taken into a clinic.
I do not think that he delberately hid her or was resposible for her death.

and at this point we don't know if SH was either.

The CPS aren't going to be happy just laying either of those charges on SH so it looks like they may be heavily dependent on what info CS is going to provide if they don't get much from the post mortem or forensics.

whether they are happy or not, they still need evidence no matter what, and without it he could still walk.

I encourage creative theories regardless if they are based on "facts" it has been fun reading and seeing different angles of this baffling case....there was a body lying in a loft decomposing for about a week during which time police were in and out of the house as were family and friends...and nobody knew how bizarre.....then you add a family who have few boundaries were mother and daughter date the same guy.....the prime suspect has prior convictions of violence, SH the drug dealing machete wielding partner of the victims grandma....now on to the family in Merton where the victim resided most of the time with her mother and mothers partner....There have been three reports to Child Protective Services at this residence for drugs and Domestic Violence......This is just a lil snippet of the issues surrounding Tia and her family....I have at least three of my own theories of what possibly could have happened and they keep changing due to the excellent sleuthing that this thread has provided. Thank you!The case is intriguing....

It certainy is a very strange case.

It would be great to hear your theories.

and at this point we don't know if SH was either.

I agree that we do not know about SH-but the other guy could not function with his own daily life-he was in a complete mental breakdown.
As far as I can tell SH could look after himself and do cleaning and make decisions, etc

whether they are happy or not, they still need evidence no matter what, and without it he could still walk.

They have a dead child's body who was in his care, in the house where he lives. They have it on video that he lied about the dead child's whereabouts. Unless his defence is that there was somebody else in the house who could have caused the child's death, then wrapped the body up and lifted it up into the loft of the house, then he won't be walking anywhere.

I've no doubt there'll still be evidence that will convict him. Whether that be his fingerprints on the plastic bag she was wrapped in or even perhaps the police finding the clothing she was supposed to have been wearing in the washing basket.

Its been very interesting reading everyones thoughts about this. To me DS seems very confident. I find it strange how defensive/anti media they all seemed to be and rallied around SH & CS which they wouldnt have done if they had thought he had done something and they werent involved.

The McCanns and the Yeates etc all desperately wanted their children to be found, this lot did not seem to appeal or beg for her to come home. Not genuinely and with emotion. Out of all the theories put forward I just cant make out what is the most likely thing to have happened.

I know there must be a reason why they put SH on TV, but why did CS or NS not appeal, nowhere have I seen them crying their eyes out like other mothers have done. NS did after SH was arrested but we hardly saw her before. Maybe there is a reason for that, she doesnt look the full shilling but maybe thats harsh.

I very much hope this article is not accurate that it will be difficult for police to prove Tia was murdered and how because of the delay in finding her body. It will be harder to find cause of death due to the delay but not impossible.

Hopefully there will be plenty of forensic evidence to show how she died. I would imagine a body kept indoors would retain more evidence than a body buried outside and exposed to the elements like poor Caylee and Mickey.

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...harder-prove/story-16761474-detail/story.html

They have a dead child's body who was in his care, in the house where he lives. They have it on video that he lied about the dead child's whereabouts. Unless his defence is that there was somebody else in the house who could have caused the child's death, then wrapped the body up and lifted it up into the loft of the house, then he won't be walking anywhere.

I've no doubt there'll still be evidence that will convict him. Whether that be his fingerprints on the plastic bag she was wrapped in or even perhaps the police finding the clothing she was supposed to have been wearing in the washing basket.

I agree.

Its been very interesting reading everyones thoughts about this. To me DS seems very confident. I find it strange how defensive/anti media they all seemed to be and rallied around SH & CS which they wouldnt have done if they had thought he had done something and they werent involved.The McCanns and the Yeates etc all desperately wanted their children to be found, this lot did not seem to appeal or beg for her to come home. Not genuinely and with emotion. Out of all the theories put forward I just cant make out what is the most likely thing to have happened.

I know there must be a reason why they put SH on TV, but why did CS or NS not appeal, nowhere have I seen them crying their eyes out like other mothers have done. NS did after SH was arrested but we hardly saw her before. Maybe there is a reason for that, she doesnt look the full shilling but maybe thats harsh.

I agree with this. Since the interview no mention has been made about him.He was not shown laying flowers.He has not made any comment about his mother being bailed or SH's arrest or his shock at Tia being discovered.

The whole familiy's behaviour has been so different to other families with a missing child.

David Nile's story about her leaving Merton also has had changes and somehow to me does not ring true.He also gave SH his full support.

If, in the event a cause of death cannot be established and Stuart Hazell can only be charged with preventing lawful burial, I would be greatly surprised if his sentence is commensurate with that of the billionaire Hans Kristian Rausing.

But won't they have to prove he is the one who put her there or known she was there to charge him with preventing the lawful and decent burial of a body??

The black bag and bed sheet might have everyone's DNA on them who lived there. The black bag could have even more DNA of other's if it was taken out of the house. Am I wrong here?? I'm new at all this so my thinking might be wrong.

I do hope you are right

I posted, a few pages back, that my thought on this is......... by saying that TS had departed from the house in NA, they ( they being SH and whoever else may or may not have been part of the event ) thought that they were deflecting attention away from the house.
ie, the one place TS couldnt be was in that house, because defintely, positively, she had departed from the house.

Exactly - and the fact that those investigating this appeared to take the story literally at face value and seemingly not think anything about the fact that the whole family were keen to emphasise this point - is even more unfathomable. But they didn't have the benefit of hindsight - or web sleuths!

Just wondering..............has it been known for Police forces to keep tabs on forums (fora) such as this one?.

I would expect them to, in fact I'd think they were slacking if they did not scour the web for info.

There's also a question mark hanging over reports that police speculated TS may have still been alive if initial searches had been more exhaustive - or words to that effect

Ok, they may be simply 'reports' of police speculation re: that issue. I don't have access to Brit tv news so am reliant upon whatever can be gleaned from internet and links provided by other sleuthers. If police have speculated TS may have been alive early in the investigation though, I'm finding it difficult to reconcile such police speculation with reports that dental records were necessary for identification because the body was in such advanced stage of decomposition, as I've said previously

The two do not go together: very advanced decomposition supposedly within one week compared with speculation TS might still have been alive early that same week

I'm so with you there. I don't understand why the police have been so quick to publicly apologise (twice) to NS for not finding the body sooner - unprecedented IMO. They haven't even conducted a serious review yet but seem so keen to admit blame - or are they. Possibly this is a deliberate strategy - ie going on the assumption that SH wasn't the only person involved (or at least, in the know) that other suspects might 'relax' and inadvertently let something slip? Just a thought

:seeya: ive had a mega busy week,have i missed anything? would take forever to read through all the pages :moo:

I think half of the reason for them apologising, is that they are dealing with an estate where the Police are not a welcome sight, so are trying to diffuse a possible volatile situation before it all kicks off.

There may also be a more subtle reason, where they are hoping that residents who care more about children than undercover activities, might just let blab a few important pieces of information. By announcing they had made errors, might just get some people on board to leak the truth, or whispers they have heard.

I agree with this. Since the interview no mention has been made about him.He was not shown laying flowers.He has not made any comment about his mother being bailed or SH's arrest or his shock at Tia being discovered.

There is a simple reason for this - it is because the case is now sub judice and any such comments cannot be reported.

As for no photos of him (DS) laying flowers, the media had photos of Tia's mother laying flowers and she's a bigger story for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay