UK - two women stabbed in Bournemouth. 34 year old dead, 38 year old seriously injured. 20YO arrested. 24 Apr 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just strange

It took them a long time to release without charge and withdraw from all enquiries - I’m guessing he must look like the man on CCTV.

I always thought an arrest of a man from Lancashire when this happened in Bournemouth was strange.

Thoughts go out to the families of the women I hope you get answers soon.

Also thoughts to the innocent young man whose spent days in a custody cell being questioned when he’s innocent

Wife and daughter of Bournemouth murder victim Amie Gray pay tribute - as killer remains on the run and police hunt hooded suspect caught on CCTV after releasing boy, 17, from custody​

This is just strange

It took them a long time to release without charge and withdraw from all enquiries - I’m guessing he must look like the man on CCTV.

I always thought an arrest of a man from Lancashire when this happened in Bournemouth was strange.

Also thoughts to the innocent young man whose spent days in a custody cell being questioned when he’s innocent
Maybe he was seen with the suspect?

Wife and daughter of Bournemouth murder victim Amie Gray pay tribute - as killer remains on the run and police hunt hooded suspect caught on CCTV after releasing boy, 17, from custody​

I don't understand.

I thought the suspect - a 17-year-old teen
( now released) was a person on CCTV :oops:

Does it mean Police thought there were 2 perps?
A teen released and a person on CCTV?

So...
It means the murderer is on the loose.

Last year Press reported:

"Bournemouth beach dubbed

'Wild West'

after sexual assaults."

I don't understand.

I thought the suspect - a 17-year-old teen
( now released) was a person on CCTV :oops:

Does it mean Police thought there were 2 perps?
A teen released and a person on CCTV?

So...
It means the murderer is on the loose.

Last year Press reported:

"Bournemouth beach dubbed

'Wild West'

after sexual assaults."

We all thought the CCTV was of the 17-yr old in custody but now police are saying that CCTV person is someone else.

The 17YO may have had the misfortune of being in the vicinity at the time and matched the description, as I've said, it really isn't uncommon for teens to be on the beach late at night. Or there could have been groups of people involved? With the two as seriously hurt as they were, I've somewhat assumed someone with them must have called the police

The sexual assaults were weekend before, also on that bit of beach. I initially thought there could have been a link but that suspect was arrested and would have been in custody as the attack happened

"If you were on Durley Chine beach during the night from Friday 24 May to Saturday 25 May 2024 and saw the man pictured or any suspicious activity, we need to hear from you."

Police also appealed for suspicious sightings or video recordings from Durley Roundabout, West Cliff Gardens, Durley Gardens or West Cliff Drive, especially between 22:00 BST and midnight.

"Wife and daughter of

Bournemouth murder victim Amie Gray pay tribute

as killer remains on the run and police hunt hooded suspect caught on CCTV

after releasing boy, 17, from custody.

The wife and daughter of a 34-year-old coach who was murdered in a horrific double stabbing on Bournemouth Beach
have scattered rose petals into the sea where she died.

Sian said:
'Sunsets will always remind us of you Amie Gray.
Forever loved wife and mother.'

1716832407160.png

Officers with metal detectors and sniffer dogs were seen combing the beach,
leading to suggestions they may have been searching for the murder weapon.

Flowers have been laid in tribute to Ms Gray on the other side of the mile-long police cordon extending to Bournemouth Pier."

1716832164640.png

This is just strange

Everybody is assuming it is a male on the CCTV, is there any reason that it is not a female>

Everybody is assuming it is a male on the CCTV, is there any reason that it is not a female>

Figure
(wide shoulders, thick waist) & stubble
(or is it a shadow?)
like a man,

but...

face very feminine
(full mouth, small perky nose, delicate chin)

:confused:

JMO

1716835587000.png

Photo from DM earlier link

Last edited:

"Wife and daughter of

Bournemouth murder victim Amie Gray pay tribute

as killer remains on the run and police hunt hooded suspect caught on CCTV

after releasing boy, 17, from custody.

The wife and daughter of a 34-year-old coach who was murdered in a horrific double stabbing on Bournemouth Beach
have scattered rose petals into the sea where she died.

Sian said:
'Sunsets will always remind us of you Amie Gray.
Forever loved wife and mother.'

View attachment 506207

Officers with metal detectors and sniffer dogs were seen combing the beach,
leading to suggestions they may have been searching for the murder weapon.

Flowers have been laid in tribute to Ms Gray on the other side of the mile-long police cordon extending to Bournemouth Pier."

View attachment 506204

Those photos of the petals and flowers on the beach are so sad and lovely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back