UK - two women stabbed in Bournemouth. 34 year old dead, 38 year old seriously injured. 20YO arrested. 24 Apr 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"She was also known to have regularly provided lifts to friends
and was meant to have picked someone up from the Bournemouth 7s Festival at Chapel Gate,
about three miles from Durley Chine beach,
just over an hour after she was killed."

Really happy to hear of an arrest but I won’t celebrate until he has been charged due to what happened earlier.

I dont think the perpetrator will be known to either of the women - I’m actually going for a robbery gone wrong MOO.

Bournemouth beach stabbing: man arrested on suspicion of murder​

Dorset police make arrest after fatal stabbing of Amie Gray, 34, on Friday evening
A 20-year-old man from south London has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a woman was fatally stabbed on a beach in Bournemouth, police have said.

[…]

The suspect, from Croydon, has also been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, Dorset police said on Tuesday. The force added that intelligence and firearms officers worked with the Metropolitan police to arrest the man in London.

"What has happened to Bournemouth?

How series of horrific sex attacks and murders

are casting a shadow

over the once 'enchanting' seaside resort

that has gone from jewel in the UK's coastal crown

to crime hotspot."

1716987714208.png

Really happy to hear of an arrest but I won’t celebrate until he has been charged due to what happened earlier.

I dont think the perpetrator will be known to either of the women - I’m actually going for a robbery gone wrong MOO.
Do you think that the victim accidentally fell on the robber's knife - maybe more than once?

Amie Louise Gray, 34, died of multiple stab wounds, the inquest heard.

Senior coroner for Dorset, Rachael Griffin, opened the inquest at Bournemouth civic centre on Wednesday, May 29.

Coroner’s officer Grace Monro told the hearing that Dorset Police were called to Durley Chine beach at 11.42pm on Friday, May 24.

After emergency services attended, Ms Gray was pronounced dead at the scene at 00.24am on Saturday, May 25.

May 30, 2024
'#DailyRecord #BourneMouth #Police
The wife of a woman who was stabbed to death on a beach in Bournemouth has paid tribute to her as a “loving wife and mother”, adding: “Her giggly laugh and big smile will be hard to be without.”Police were called to reports that two women from Poole had been stabbed on Durley Chine Beach at around 11.45pm on May 24.Amie Gray, 34, was pronounced dead at the scene while a 38-year-old who was taken to hospital with serious injuries is still receiving treatment.'

Another Bournemouth one. As a Bournemouth resident it saddens me how many serious murders have taken place here over the past 18 months.

Police have arrested a 17-year-old boy on suspicion of murder after a woman was stabbed to death on a Bournemouth beach.

The 34-year-old woman died at the scene and another woman, age 38, has been taken to hospital with serious injuries.

The double stabbing happened on Durley Chine Beach shortly before midnight on Friday.

Police have closed the popular beach while they investigate.

"What has happened to Bournemouth?

How series of horrific sex attacks and murders

are casting a shadow

over the once 'enchanting' seaside resort

that has gone from jewel in the UK's coastal crown

to crime hotspot."

View attachment 506526

what has happened in Bournemouth, is that every bank holiday weekend, we are inundated with young people from out of the area, who seem to go out of their way to cause trouble IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back