GUILTY UK - Zara Aleena, 36, murdered in ‘horrific assault’ in east London, 26 June 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A witness has described how an attacker approached Miss Aleena from behind and dragged her into a driveway after putting his hand over her mouth.

The man was then allegedly seen stamping on his victim repeatedly before leaving the scene, according to locals who captured the incident on CCTV and shared the material with police.

She said: “There was a man pacing up and down the driveway of the house opposite. We thought he was drunk. He was on the drive next to a white car that was parked there and was looking down at something.

We didn’t see anything other than him, but he was stumbling around on the drive and we thought he was drunk. We were watching out of the window. I was in my bedroom the whole time.”

She added: “We’ve heard from other residents that he came from behind her and put his hand on her mouth. She was behind the wall, he dragged her there. He was apparently stamping.

“My partner went out as he saw people standing there looking at something, I was looking from my bedroom window. My husband went out to see if the man was still there and saw the state of her… Then he phoned an ambulance.”

A local’s private CCTV camera caught her being dragged into the driveway. Someone local was walking past and saw that she was still breathing and tried to give her CPR.

Good lord. What a monster. Why??

So he did attempt to rape her. I thought it would be unusual if there wasn't a sexual motive.
"Of no fixed abode" suggests to me he is a homeless person, possibly an alkoholic or drug addict.
He saw a victim to rob in my opinion.
I also think he was "under influence".

He must be known in the neighbourhood b/c he was caught quickly.
MOO

Family tribute to Zara

Such a lovely tribute, I can't imagine you'd get anything as thoughtful and considered from me at a time like that

"......She walked everywhere. She put her party shoes in a bag and donned her trainers. She walked. Zara believed that a woman should be able to walk home. Now, her dreams of a family are shattered, her future brutally taken.
Sadly, Zara is not the only one who has had her life taken at the hands of a stranger. We all know women should be safe on our streets. She was in the heart of her community, 10 minutes from home.
We all need to be talking about what happened to OUR ZARA, we all need to be talking about this tragedy.
These last few days have been shocking and unimaginable.
In a savage, sickening, act she was murdered by a stranger. She's not the only woman who has lost her life like this. In the moment of this tragedy, we extend our deepest sympathy and love to the families of Bibaa Henry; Nicole Smallman; Sarah Everard; Sabina Nessa; Ashling Murphy and many more women.
We must PREVENT and STOP violence against women and girls.
Our loss is irreparable and the void feels insurmountable but the warmth and kindness that our community has shown is testament to the power of Zara's spirit. Her life has been stolen from us. She has been stolen from us all.
REST IN POWER ZARA NATASHA ALEENA."

Jordan McSweeney, 29, is charged with murdering the aspiring lawyer just minutes away from her home in Ilford, East London, in the early hours of Sunday.

Prosecutor Varinder Hayre said that McSweeney had also tried to carry out a sex attack on Zara and had stolen her mobile phone, her house keys and her handbag.

Jordan McSweeney, 29, formerly of Rochester, appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates' Court charged with her murder.

McSweeney, of Dagenham, east London, is also accused of trying to rape Ms Aleena as well as robbing her of her mobile phone, keys and handbag.

alleged killer accused of beating aspiring lawyer Zara Aleena to death as she walked home from a night out was today remanded in custody after appearing at the Old Bailey.

Jordan McSweeney allegedly dragged the 35-year-old law graduate into a driveway on the early hours of Sunday morning and repeatedly stamped on her after trying to rape her, the court heard.

Police have said they believe Ms Aleena was the victim of an 'opportunistic stranger attack'.

McSweeney, from Dagenham, east London, is also accused of robbing the law graduate of her mobile phone, keys and handbag, and attempted penetration without consent, the court heard.

He has been charged with murder, robbery and attempted rape.

I‘m asking myself one thing:
There was a marked police car driving past her at about 4 minutes before the attack. Would there have been an opportunity to, like raise a hand, halt that car and tell them „There is someone following me, please take me home.“

The girl probably spotted that car too late.

Nothing should shock me when I think about all of the horrific crimes committed, but honestly it has shocked me that on such a busy, residential street an attack like this could occur- granted it was 2am but its just so callous, senseless and brazen.

I just can't even believe someone this degenerate and illiterate with a record was on the streets, like what goes through a person's head to choose to grab a woman and beat her to death, NOT TO MENTION the neighbourhood is watching it unfold and an ambulance is only called when one dude decides to go take a look?! They thought it was a frickin FOX screaming in the middle of the burb?

I am so angry for Zara and her loved ones. I hope this story inspires other women living in high crime cities to always have mace or another form of protection, even if it is a whistle, though I imagine the quote would have been "oh i thought 'ti was some young people playing a bit of late night footie so didn't think anything of it"

^ To be fair to the neighbours it was the middle of the night. You do get foxes in the area. Their screams can sound quite human sometimes. I'm not sure I'd get them confused though.

I agree someone like this guy should not have been on the streets! It's infuriating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back